Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: The Biggest Loser Season 9

I was really looking forward to the return of The Biggest Loser Show, after the Olympic break. I have been exercising more than usual lately, and this show helps to keep me motivated. I was sorry to see Darryl leave. Hopefully he will do well at home.

After Miggy didn't lose much weight at the weigh in, and was standing there with her pouty attitude, I figured that she would be the one to go. I don't like Michael at all. The Blue Team got cocky, and lost the weigh in, which was really sweet.

I am not as emotionally attached as I was last season, but the show certainly has me hooked..

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

It broke my heart that Cheryl was voted off The Biggest Loser tonite. I thought it should have been Stephanie, or Sam. I was really shocked to see that Sam just lost a small amount, even if he is building muscle.

I missed the beginning of the show tonite, but I recorded it, so I'll probably rewatch it all tomorrow.

I'm rooting for the black team by the way. On the blue team I am really pulling for Sunshine and her dad, as well.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Last night they voted off Lance, and that certainly didn't break my heart after all the cupcakes he ate against Sam. I was glad that Koli won the money since Sam was ganged up on by all the cupcake eaters.

The previews looked interesting for next week. Eliminated players coming back? What's that all about?

• Circle of Ancients

As long as it's not Lance or (especially) his wife I'd be fine with anybody coming back. I'd like to see the first twin who got voted off given another shot.

• Now 40% less bitter!

Yeah, I know they're hyping Melissa a lot in the previews, but there are really many more contestants who deserve to come back. If it is Melissa who comes back, I hope Jillian yells her deaf. She wouldn't last more than a week anyway, because she doesn't think she needs to be there.
    Oo-de-lally!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

That was a great show tonite. Melissa is the contestant that everybody hates I believe. People will tune in just to see her get voted off. I actually thought Stephanie should have been voted off two weeks ago, so I wasn't surprised that she was the one to go tonite.

I still don't really have a favorite, but I love the girls. Sunshine especially. She is indeed a soldier like Bob says.

• far, far away from DL

I don't think Vicky is going to keep up with the others. I think Sam is going to have a hard time getting good numbers because he has lost so much so far. Also he's packing on muscle now so that will add weight.

• Ready for takeoff

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    That was a great show tonite. Melissa is the contestant that everybody hates I believe. People will tune in just to see her get voted off. I actually thought Stephanie should have been voted off two weeks ago, so I wasn't surprised that she was the one to go tonite.

I still don't really have a favorite, but I love the girls. Sunshine especially. She is indeed a soldier like Bob says.
    I was fine with Melissa coming back because it is always more entertaining when they have someone there that will stir the drink. She will certainly do that!

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by FolsomFan View Post
    I was fine with Melissa coming back because it is always more entertaining when they have someone there that will stir the drink. She will certainly do that!
    For most shows I agree with this (just look at Russell on Survivor) ... but for this show, knowing what it's like and how hard it is to lose weight (even though I was NOWHERE near as big as these people) I don't agree with that kind of "game play".

• Waiting Since 1992

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post

You know, I was all about Sunshine until she kept repeating how confident she was in being in the final 4. I dunno....it left a bad taste in my mouth. I love me some humble contestants. That's why I like the older contestants I think. They keep quiet and work hard. And don't even get me started on the Tongans. Seriously, enough of those two.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

You have a point about Sunshine.

Previews that I have seen about tonite's episode make me really curious. Melissa is obviously going to create more trouble. It's what she does. Which is why, I think the show is using her to create ratings. I just wish that they would concentrate more on the great weightloss stories than on the game.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Melissa is gone again. I love the way they all voted against her. I guess I shouldn't take such pleasure in that, but the woman was a real pain. Michael was a game player at one time, but he's starting to change his attitude which is good.

I loved seeing Danny again. I rooted for him last season, and I look forward to next week's episode, knowing that he is going to make an appearance.

• Minion

I really see Micheal winning this whole thing. I love his sense of attitude and he's so funny. "Didn't your mother ever teach you not to play with guns" I was laughing at that comment from him tonight. I'm glad to see Melissa gone. She never really needed to be there after dropping below 200. She caused nothing but turmoil and was a real pain. And Victoria, yikes, I was totally shocked by the big number she pulled out tonight
    Follow me on Twitter for live updates & pictures from the park:

I am so glad that Melissa is gone also. It made me sad that she came back and not someone else. And then last week to find out she got immumity just for making it back in. Well it was short lived!! And I am so glad that everyone helped Michael so he wouldn't be in last place. But then it turned out that even with the extra pound Melissa had didn't even matter. She still would have been below the yellow line any way.
    The way I saw Melissa on the show is that she was in it for the money first and then to lose the weight. And she doesn't look bad, but maybe when she watches herself on the show, she will see she needs to be more beautiful on the inside as much as she looks nice for her weight loss. And that is my impression about the show is you loose the weight and then for the cherry on top, you win the money. Which don't get me wrong, the money is nice, but they are coming on the show to loose weight.
    Right now, I want anyone but her to win the at home prize. And I am still not sure who I want to see in the final four.
    o A mouse a day, keeps the blues away. o

• Circle of Ancients

I dispute the "she doesn't look bad". Did you SEE the eye-liner she was wearing on her interview?

Plus ... her and her husband did a 1/2 marathon in 3 hours 49 minutes? That's 17 1/2 minutes per mile. Most people could walk that. Makes me wonder if they got special permission to take longer because most marathons/half-marathons have a strict cut-off of 16 minutes per mile.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast