Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

• Waiting Since 1992

Re: The Biggest Loser Season 9

Since we're hating on Melissa, can I just say that the skinner she gets, the more she resembles this woman:

Come on! Lady Elaine from Mr. Rogers! .....No? Anybody?
    Totally pumped for Danny to return!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Each week gets more and more emotional. Since Sam seems to be loved by everyone, I was not surprised to see Drea go home, even though I personally hoped that she wouldn't.

This week was fun. The mudfight, the coins, the balloons, the car, and seeing Danny again.

• Waiting Since 1992

Sunshine was so emotional this week that it really made me hope she'd go home. I don't like sore losers. I felt like she cried the entire time.....

I hoped Drea wouldn't go home because she REALLY needed to be there.

• Circle of Ancients

^ Agreed. Sunshine and O'Neal are making the whole show about them and I don't like that. I was hoping Sunshine would drop below the line and they would vote her out.

As far as Danny ... did he have enough make-up on?

• Waiting Since 1992

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    ^ Agreed. Sunshine and O'Neal are making the whole show about them and I don't like that. I was hoping Sunshine would drop below the line and they would vote her out.

As far as Danny ... did he have enough make-up on?
    exactly!

and yeah, seriously. Danny's eyeliner made me jealous!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

So what does everyone think about Suzy Orman's prediction that Sunshine will be the winner on the Biggest Loser this season?

• Waiting Since 1992

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    So what does everyone think about Suzy Orman's prediction that Sunshine will be the winner on the Biggest Loser this season?
    Well....at least most of it was based on her credit score. I would hope a girl of her age still had good credit! Also, it was interesting to see that Koli doesn't count calories.....

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Perhaps that's my problem. Of course, I refuse to get obsessed over calories. Instead I try to only eat when I am hungry. I buy healthier food items, and I have them available when I am preparing my meals. I also don't deprive myself of some of my favorite foods, because life is definitely too short.

• Waiting Since 1992

Perhaps that's my problem. Of course, I refuse to get obsessed over calories. Instead I try to only eat when I am hungry. I buy healthier food items, and I have them available when I am preparing my meals. I also don't deprive myself of some of my favorite foods, because life is definitely too short.
    Amen to that! (about life being to short). That's why I don't get people who say stuff like "I'm just going to cut out all sweets, etc." It's not realistic and too huge of a goal. Anyway, I'm all for Weight Watchers. That's where I go and it is awesome because it teaches you how to live with food! I love me some food , lol

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

My brother never eats sweets. He doesn't have a food problem, and he's lucky in that regard. It all boils down to what works for each of us. Even Bob on the Biggest Loser had made that statement.

• Waiting Since 1992

So. I think that I'm voting for Ashley and Michael and Daris to make it to the end. Everybody else? Are kind of irritating at this point, to me. I can understand "family first" to an extant, but gluttony for the sake of possibly being able to win? I always see those eating challenges as a slap in the face to people trying to lose weight. Anyway, was shocked in a way that Koli chose to off Victoria after he said "I need to do what's best for me." I thought for sure he'd get rid of the actual threat. However.....I guess I wouldn't want to off Sunshine and then have to deal with Oneil. Plus, who would have the guts to do that to him after the horrible week he had? Anyway......Ashley I could see pulling off being the Biggest Loser if she steps it up at home between the end and the finale. We shall see.

What does everybody else think?
    Last edited by SaraNoH; 04-21-2010 at 07:55 AM.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

First of all, I wasn't surprised to see Victoria go. Since comments are shown during the show, that sometimes tip off the end, I wasn't surprised to see Victoria get voted off by Koli.

Sam and Koli are starting to get on my nerves. Daris is a hard worker, and he has a great attitude. When they show old scenes of Ashley, you can see how far she has come. I really hope that she makes it to the Final Four.

It's really going to be interesting how things shakes out now that there are only 7 people left, and 2 whole families are still there. The voting should get really interesting.

What intersting games, and twists and turns are they going to come up with next?

• Waiting Since 1992

First of all, I wasn't surprised to see Victoria go. Since comments are shown during the show, that sometimes tip off the end, I wasn't surprised to see Victoria get voted off by Koli.

Sam and Koli are starting to get on my nerves. Daris is a hard worker, and he has a great attitude. When they show old scenes of Ashley, you can see how far she has come. I really hope that she makes it to the Final Four.

It's really going to be interesting how things shakes out now that there are only 7 people left, and 2 whole families are still there. The voting should get really interesting.

What intersting games, and twists and turns are they going to come up with next?
    I did hear the comment during the show about Victoria needing to work harder and I thought, "Oh, how OBVIOUS! It's gunna be Victoria..." and then I thought, "Well, they wouldn't make it THAT obvious, right?" LOL. WRONG.

You are right about the game getting interesting. I don't think season 8 had any family/teams remaining to make it to the final 4 and my all time fave season (7) Ron and Mike made it almost all the way. I mean, yeah. The voting is gunna get difficult. Oneil would sacrafice himself for Sunshine, and Koli would probably do it again for Sam. Ashley really is a hard worker as is Daris. We shall seeeeeee. Michael is kinda out there lol, but who knows? .

I was pleased to see that getting voted off seemed to light a fie under Victoria. I was pretty shocked at how far she and her mom had come!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I have mixed feelings about Michael. I want him to do well, of course, but he's played games with the best of the game players. Although he has gotten friendlier with the others in more recent weeks.

The last season was the first season that I watched, and I really got hooked on the show. I just love the way it motivates people.

• Waiting Since 1992

That's funny. I got hooked on season 7 yet had never seen it before then. You are right about Michael. He was really...manipulating earlier on but I feel like now either they are painting him in a better light or he has kind of done a turn around. Ahhhh, so much we don't see behind the scenes! To be a fly on the wall at The Ranch!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast