Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor

• Circle of Ancients

Re: The Bachelor

Quote Originally Posted by Trekkie Dad View Post
    In a nutshell: They were looking for a way to get rid of her when they couldn't get her ex-husband to sign a release allowing her 7 year old son to appear on the show. The opportunity arose when one of the producers admitted he was falling for her and giving her extra attention. The "inappropriate relationship" never went beyond friendship and flirting, but it gave the execs an excuse to boot her.

Added: She was also very upset about not being able to contact her son as much as promised. The producer in question took pity and arranged for some extra phone calls to her son.

According to realitysteve, a one-on-one date was planned involving Roslyn's son, but the boy's dad would not sign the release. So, they found a way to eliminate Roslyn and gave the date to another single mom.
    So you don't think she had an inappropriate relationship with one of the show's employees? Everyone on the show seemed to think so.

I think she would have been eliminated eventually anyways.

I think he'll pick the gal he went on the flight date with.

Michelle with the red hair is psycho. I always wonder if the producers make the bachelors keep the psychos, at least for a little while, to try to make the show more interesting.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
    So you don't think she had an inappropriate relationship with one of the show's employees? Everyone on the show seemed to think so.

I think she would have been eliminated eventually anyways.

I think he'll pick the gal he went on the flight date with.

Michelle with the red hair is psycho. I always wonder if the producers make the bachelors keep the psychos, at least for a little while, to try to make the show more interesting.
    They'll do anything to try to make the show more interesting--including turning a mild flirtation into an "inappropriate relationship." With all the cameras around, you'd think there'd be some actual footage or statements from actual eyewitnesses. Instead we get gossip about what they think someone else said they might have done.

One thing they didn't show (according to realitysteve) is Rozyln going ballistic because she wasn't allowed daily phone calls to her son as she had been promised.

Psycho Michelle will be let go tonight.
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
    2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet

• let's talk Disney, okay!

Can anyone tell me why all those girls have it in for Vienna! it is making me really angry...

And Ali went from my favorite to my least favorite with all the nonesense she is starting. a pact for them all to hate vienna? i mean seriously, are they 13 yrs old?
    The Few, The Proud, The Fans Fan of Light Magic!

Walt Disney World College Program, Spring 2005, Entertainment

• Mrs. J. Depp

Does anybody remember Vienna's application video? She was this rich little princess on a boat with her dog saying that she loved herself. I completely forgot about that. I know all too well how catty and jealous girls can be, but there was no need for Vienna to brag about her date and flaunt all the details.
    Also, I don't know if I believe realitysteve.com right now because he said that Ella did not get a rose at the end of the Sea World date, and she did. So....I hope that some of his facts are inaccurate, especially Jakes final choice.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Minion

Realitysteve is having server problems again, apparently. I'm waiting to see about what he has to say on his bad call on Ella.
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Minion

Here's Steve's explanation of his mistake:

Here's what I'll say about that: I misinterpreted the information I was given and am off by a week. Ella goes home next week. It was my mistake, my source wasn't wrong, and I take full responsibility for it, and that's that. If you honestly think that the rest of the information I gave you this season is wrong now because I was off by a week regarding Ella, I don't know what to tell you. Keep believing that. I'm here to tell you it's not. Let's remember what I gave you already which proved to be true (these are all documented on the site in past columns):
    His website is getting a lot of hits, so it's sometimes hard to get through.

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by DubiousEndeavors View Post
    Can anyone tell me why all those girls have it in for Vienna! it is making me really angry...

And Ali went from my favorite to my least favorite with all the nonesense she is starting. a pact for them all to hate vienna? i mean seriously, are they 13 yrs old?
    I liked Ali first too but now that I see some aspects of who she really is, I don't like her any more either. I have no idea why all the girls don't like Vienna since we aren't being shown all the behind the scenes footage. What we are seeing is a woman named Ali who is acting like a mean queen bee and trying to get everyone to go along with her. Even when Vienna tried to apologize, Ali challenged her apology too. The girl apologized..she shouldn't have to get down on her knees and beg for forgiveness.

And when she went to talk to Jake and the girls all got angry, I couldn't blame her for going. She knew they were talking badly about her and she wanted to give Jake her side of the story. She interrupted a girl who was being a total tease and wasting Jake's time.

I think Jake is a smart guy and I think after the next set of dates , he is going to see Ali's jealous and mean streak and eliminate her. And if he sees in Vienna what all the girls are seeing and not liking , then he will probably eliminate her too.

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Trekkie Dad View Post
    Realitysteve is having server problems again, apparently. I'm waiting to see about what he has to say on his bad call on Ella.

I don't know how old Ella is , but if she's claiming to be under 37 or 38 years old, I think she is lying. She seems too old to me to be with Jake or even on this show with a bunch of 30 and unders.

• Mrs. J. Depp

I don't know how old Ella is , but if she's claiming to be under 37 or 38 years old, I think she is lying. She seems too old to me to be with Jake or even on this show with a bunch of 30 and unders.
    She is supposedly 30, which I just find a tad hard to believe.

Facebook me!

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
    She is supposedly 30, which I just find a tad hard to believe.
    No way is she 30. I'll bet 10 bucks on it.

• Mrs. J. Depp

No way is she 30. I'll bet 10 bucks on it.
    I'll bet too, although she is cute as a bug.

Facebook me!

• Circle of Ancients

I think she is cute as a bug too and I like her personality. I just picture her with a debonair 40 year old more then a 30 year old youngster.

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

well i don't know, she and jake seem to have good chemistry imo. and yes, vienna must go home. she reminds me of sausages. who wants to date a sausage?
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

• My cuties!

Add me to the group who don't like Ali anymore -- what a bitch! Who in their 20s says, "let's make a pact that we don't like so and so"? Grow up!

Did you notice Ella's face when her son first showed up -- she didn't look too thrilled to have him there interrupting her date. I don't like her at all. Her comments that Jake looks like he could be her son's dad are just a bit creepy -- she is daddy hunting when she should just be parenting her son!

Can't wait to see who is eliminated this week -- looks like more are going than planned. But seeing as how they cut the whole Tennley saying she was pg who knows what we will actually see as compared to what is being shown on the previews.

ETA: my sister forwarded this to me: http://blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/...h-rozlyn-papa/
    Last edited by twinmom; 01-23-2010 at 03:19 PM.

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

Quote Originally Posted by twinmom View Post
    Add me to the group who don't like Ali anymore -- what a bitch! Who in their 20s says, "let's make a pact that we don't like so and so"? Grow up!
    that did seem very childish, and really how is that going to affect jake's decision on vienna (still don't like her, i'm hoping she goes home) in fact if jake doesn't give out the last two roses, i'm gonna think it's ali and vienna that go home (and i haven't read ahead, me no like that)
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast