Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor

• Circle of Ancients

Re: The Bachelor

Quote Originally Posted by twinmom View Post
    Add me to the group who don't like Ali anymore -- what a bitch! Who in their 20s says, "let's make a pact that we don't like so and so"? Grow up!

Did you notice Ella's face when her son first showed up -- she didn't look too thrilled to have him there interrupting her date. I don't like her at all. Her comments that Jake looks like he could be her son's dad are just a bit creepy -- she is daddy hunting when she should just be parenting her son!

Can't wait to see who is eliminated this week -- looks like more are going than planned. But seeing as how they cut the whole Tennley saying she was pg who knows what we will actually see as compared to what is being shown on the previews.

ETA: my sister forwarded this to me: Photos of Ryan Callahan, Bachelor Producer Fired Over Relationship With Rozlyn Papa | Famecrawler

I think Ali went on that solo date with him and just decided he was hers. So now she is acting really possessive of him and going after her competition by making everyone else hate Vienna too. I wish I could be a fly on the wall to see what it is that Vienna's doing that has all the girls in such a tizzy. Maybe she is just really clueless. I have to give her credit for holding her head high when everyone is giving her the cold shoulder. I thought Ali was being really un classy at the rose ceremony.

What's this about Tennly being pregnant? Bummer if she is. She's my favorite girl. I like the bathing suit model too.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • State sponsored cyclist

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K698wgyEZks&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Deleted Scene- I'm Pregnant! - The Bachelor[/ame]
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.

• phbbbbbt

we don't usually watch this, but it's that time of year when there is nothing on, lol, and the kids & i just finished watching all 6 harry potter movies back to back. so. that was CRAZY last night, unreal. don't want to spoil anything for anyone, but oh. my. gosh.

and i loved the raccoons.
    xo, Deanna

• let's talk Disney, okay!

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
    and i loved the raccoons.
    the raccoons were brilliant!

and last nights episode was awesome! i couldnt believe it! this could be the shortest season in the history of The Bachelor!

PS: ali needs to go!

The Few, The Proud, The Fans Fan of Light Magic!

• My cuties!

Oh does Ali ever need to go!!

Can't believe how excited they were with the Madonna Inn -- that place looks like a run down brothel!

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

Oh does Ali ever need to go!!

Can't believe how excited they were with the Madonna Inn -- that place looks like a run down brothel!
    but it's the history behind the madonna inn. like seriously i've always wanted to stay at that place everytime i pass by it. which reminds me i need to see the first hour of the past episode. stupid night class.
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

That's where my parents had their honeymoon. <3
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

Ok, so it has been made clear that most everyone hates Ali and Vienna (totally understandable) but does anyone think Tenly is fake? I mean she is so bubbly! Is it possible to be that happy all the time?

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

I love Tenley! She is bubbly, but a lot of guys like bubbly. And I am sure she isn't THAT happy all the time, but she is on a show where they are constantly doing fun things and living in a gorgeous house, what is there to not be happy about (yet anyway!) I also really like Gia.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Can't wait to see who is eliminated this week -- looks like more are going than planned. But seeing as how they cut the whole Tennley saying she was pg who knows what we will actually see as compared to what is being shown on the previews.

ETA: my sister forwarded this to me: Photos of Ryan Callahan, Bachelor Producer Fired Over Relationship With Rozlyn Papa | Famecrawler
    Wait, what??? Tenley saying she is pregnant? What's that all about?

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Crap, I just went to read about the Tenley pregnant thing and accidentally read a spoiler about the final 2. I hope it's wrong!

• phbbbbbt

Quote Originally Posted by shugrcoma View Post
    I mean she is so bubbly! Is it possible to be that happy all the time?
    yep. my bff of almost 25 years is like that. i mean yeah, things get her down, but she earned the nickname of Miss Mary Sunshine a very long time ago. one of the reasons i love her is her beaming smile...

Quote Originally Posted by TinkPink View Post
    Wait, what??? Tenley saying she is pregnant? What's that all about?
    I don't think she is actually pregnant. She said that she was, as a joke, before telling Jake about her ex-husband. Someone posted the video earlier in this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
    yep. my bff of almost 25 years is like that. i mean yeah, things get her down, but she earned the nickname of Miss Mary Sunshine a very long time ago. one of the reasons i love her is her beaming smile...
    I think that is cool that someone could be that happy all the time, I just haven't met anyone like that. I'm glad that you have someone in your life that is that positive though! I wish I could say the same!

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

Quote Originally Posted by shugrcoma View Post

I think that is cool that someone could be that happy all the time, I just haven't met anyone like that. I'm glad that you have someone in your life that is that positive though! I wish I could say the same!
    oh see i knew a person like that, but it was the fact that she could get away with anything, get whatever she wants that really made me not like her.

but i love tenley! and gia! i'm rooting for those girls. but it's funny my brother was cheering for corrie because his name is cory hahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

• phbbbbbt

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    but it's funny my brother was cheering for corrie because his name is cory hahahahaha
    That is great strategy, too bad it didn't work, lol. My son was rooting for Ethan Zohn during Survivor Africa, because that's his name too.

So, after reading Reality Steve's take on last week, why do we hate Ali? According to Steve's source, Vienna was a huge meanie head to all the other girls. So why hate on Ali? I can totally understand where she's at, the whole "if that's what he wants, then he doesn't want me," thing. Been there, done that.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast