Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

Re: The Bachelor

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
    That is great strategy, too bad it didn't work, lol. My son was rooting for Ethan Zohn during Survivor Africa, because that's his name too.

So, after reading Reality Steve's take on last week, why do we hate Ali? According to Steve's source, Vienna was a huge meanie head to all the other girls. So why hate on Ali? I can totally understand where she's at, the whole "if that's what he wants, then he doesn't want me," thing. Been there, done that.
    ali's not my favorite, but i don't see why people would be hating on her so much. i still don't see what jake sees in vienna. i hope her dad freaks him out or something
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

• Sock Puppet

Blog Entries

Tenley is my favorite. I think her bubbly personality is a great thing, she is a nice girl, she is sweet to every one of the girls and she is good to Jakw and she isnt bubbly all the time. We have seen her be serious, we have seen her cry. But her energy is a beautiful thing, I think. Plus I love a fellow Disney girl haha.

I read earlier in the posts about the roslyn thing really not being about her having an inappropriate relationship, but I just read an interview with her and she said she was still with the guy that she was apparently kicked off for, and she was in the interview defending herself and her actions about how she felt for this guy and blah blah blah, so that just seems SO different. Im not saying the other is wrong, I just wanted to put out there what I've seen and read. I found the interview interesting ha.

Anyway, I wish Vienna would go home, I don't like her for Jake. Jake needs a mature level headed good hearted WOMAN. And Vienna just seems like a young silly girl, and she annoys me. Tenley is my favorite so far for Jake but then Gia. I think Jake likes those two a lot also. Ali seems more like a best friend or something maybe. Like they feel very comfortable together but I dont see tons of passion and sexual tension , I see trust and comfortable fun. you know?

Anyway... I love this show haha

Quote Originally Posted by CaptTinkerbell View Post
    Tenley is my favorite. I think her bubbly personality is a great thing, she is a nice girl, she is sweet to every one of the girls and she is good to Jakw and she isnt bubbly all the time. We have seen her be serious, we have seen her cry. But her energy is a beautiful thing, I think. Plus I love a fellow Disney girl haha.
    so she is that one girl that was ariel in tokyo disneyland!!!!!!!!! ok then yeah i'm going for tenley!!!

• Future Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trekkie Dad View Post
    In a nutshell: They were looking for a way to get rid of her when they couldn't get her ex-husband to sign a release allowing her 7 year old son to appear on the show. The opportunity arose when one of the producers admitted he was falling for her and giving her extra attention. The "inappropriate relationship" never went beyond friendship and flirting, but it gave the execs an excuse to boot her.

Added: She was also very upset about not being able to contact her son as much as promised. The producer in question took pity and arranged for some extra phone calls to her son.

According to realitysteve, a one-on-one date was planned involving Roslyn's son, but the boy's dad would not sign the release. So, they found a way to eliminate Roslyn and gave the date to another single mom.
    Wow, I didn't know this! That's so sad how they made it seem completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by shugrcoma View Post
    Ok, so it has been made clear that most everyone hates Ali and Vienna (totally understandable) but does anyone think Tenly is fake? I mean she is so bubbly! Is it possible to be that happy all the time?
    I like Tenley. She's probably bubbly since she's a fellow Disney fan, and worked as a Disney character in, I believe, Tokyo(it might've been Hong Kong, though?).

Did anyone see the picture of Vienna from Realitysteve.com? I hope he doesn't keep her until the end. He really needs to realize that the other girls are right about her.

• Sock Puppet

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    so she is that one girl that was ariel in tokyo disneyland!!!!!!!!! ok then yeah i'm going for tenley!!!

Yep!! Her personality is so perfect once you know her Disney past haha right? I've just always thought she was the biggest doll!!

• My cuties!

I don't really like any of the ones left for Jake; I still think Gillian was best for him. The girls left are all too young and immature.

As for why not to like Ali -- how many 20 somethings say they need to make a pact to not like someone else??

Quote Originally Posted by twinmom View Post
    I don't really like any of the ones left for Jake; I still think Gillian was best for him. The girls left are all too young and immature.

As for why not to like Ali -- how many 20 somethings say they need to make a pact to not like someone else??
    true but gillian dumped him, so there's nothing we can do about that, but to be honest i wasn't a fan of her, i don't know why though

• Circle of Ancients

Good riddance Ali. That whole segment of tonight's show was sooooo boring. It seemed like she was trying to make herself sad and cry.

I still like Vienna.

• Mrs. J. Depp

I adore Tenley! Her and Jake are so perfect together. Ali is so annoying and immature. I get that she was torn and upset, but she came across as needy and whiny. Cannot stand Vienna. She should have been gone long ago.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• My cuties!

What a waste of time this episode was! Can't stand Gia -- her stupid chewing on her lip and or finger baby act is so annoying! She really can't be 26 and THAT immature! Tenley is on too much of a rebound and is still too focused on her ex. And that dance ! Her hair was in her face the whole time. Vienna is the only one that truly focuses on Jake -- asking how he is doing, etc. but her dad scares me. He "loves" her a little too much. Figures they'd bring Ali back (from the preview for next week); this show can't be original anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
    I adore Tenley! Her and Jake are so perfect together. Ali is so annoying and immature. I get that she was torn and upset, but she came across as needy and whiny. Cannot stand Vienna. She should have been gone long ago.
    i'm right there with you, i have no idea why he keeps her this whole time, she seems too needy to me, and all i really see from her is "hi jake! please love me, i'm gonna throw myself all over you until you love me and make you think all those other girls are just jealous of our love while i twirl my ridiciously long fake blonde extensions around my finger so you think i'm just the cutest thing in the whole wide world"

ok but i'll admit that whole thing with ali, i thought her grandma died or something before she said she had to go back to work. i guuueeesss i could understand, but it did make me sad too think i would have to choose between someone i love and being able to pay the bills

ooooooh gia....i feel so sorry for you....

• Mrs. J. Depp

This show always pisses me off towards the end because the person I'm rooting for is never picked. The 'Women Tell All' show should be good!

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• Sock Puppet

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
    This show always pisses me off towards the end because the person I'm rooting for is never picked. The 'Women Tell All' show should be good!
    I'm with you!!!
    I'm on Team Tenley and Jake is totally on Team Vienna and I just don't know why. Thats my opinion. I just think that everything he said he wanted in the beginning of the show - a mature, good hearted, intelligent woman who was ready for marriage and babies and has morals and etc etc etc isnt what he is going to actually pick. Tenley totally embodies all those qualities yet he wants to be a kid and play around with Vienna. I think Tenley has a playful fun spirit, so I dont think it's like she is too mature all the time. I just think ultimatey maybe Jake doesn't know what he wants, or maybe ultimately both girls put together would be the complete girl to him? But I think Tenley is absolutely amazing, Jake is crazy! Team Tenley!! Haha. I get SO mad at this show, and at Jake. He angers me haha.

Cant wait to see the women tell all also

• Sock Puppet

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    i'm right there with you, i have no idea why he keeps her this whole time, she seems too needy to me, and all i really see from her is "hi jake! please love me, i'm gonna throw myself all over you until you love me and make you think all those other girls are just jealous of our love while i twirl my ridiciously long fake blonde extensions around my finger so you think i'm just the cutest thing in the whole wide world"

ok but i'll admit that whole thing with ali, i thought her grandma died or something before she said she had to go back to work. i guuueeesss i could understand, but it did make me sad too think i would have to choose between someone i love and being able to pay the bills
    I'm with BOTH of you. Haha. Vienna drives me NUTS. And Tenley is perfect for him. I can't believe Jake is blinded by Vienna in the first place. I understand Jake has a connection with Vienna, but I dont think it's a "marriage" connection. I think it's a physical-having fun -and being goofy connection. Nothing substantial, nothing deep or truly meaningful. Tenley has the beautiful qualities that make a solid beautiful amazing wife.

As for Ali, I do feel bad for Ali because she regretted leaving the moment she did and the job she has is her DREAM job, she LOVES it, its her LIFE. and she had to choose between A 1 AND 4 chance of MAYBE getting Jake and for sure losing her dream job, her pay, everything that pys for her life in San Fran and her life. And she knew that there was a big chance that she could walk away losing everything, and she wanted the safe bet.. or so she thought. I felt sorry for her that in FOUR DAYS, she calls him and he says " I was falling in love with you, but Im not in love with you now" , I just dont think he was ever in love with her or falling in love with her in the first place if his feelings can change that drastically that quickly. I mean Ali isnt my favorite but atleast she tried, she knew she made a mistake and she tried to correct it. I do feel for her :/

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast