Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 24 - Day Eight

• Circle of Ancients

24 - Day Eight

Anybody catch the 2-night premiere of 24 yet?

I have them recorded and will get caught up this week. From what I hear it was a pretty good start.

• Seasick

Re: 24 - Day Eight

Haven't yet, but I'm optimistic since season 7 was a return to form, which had me on the edge of my seat, despite the presence of every 24 cliche we've come to know and love (or not love).

For the first two seasons I waited for the DVD, and did the same for season 7 after season 6 completely lost my interest. I might do that again and watch it all over a shorter time frame. I get more invested in it that way.
    My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

• Animation Domination

I watched both two hour nights on Sunday and yesterday. I don't want to spoil the show so I won't say anything. It was a very impressing start I give you that.
    "You are watching FOX"

• Circle of Ancients

Just finished the first 2 hours and so far I'm impressed. The new CTU looks nice.

• or CBF

Very nice so far. Can't wait to see how the day unfolds.
    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

• I'm not really here

Caught all 4 hours... was impressive. CTU looks good! Like the new parts they've added. Liking the storyline so far as well. Very current events.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Ice melts fast in AZ

I haven't watched 24 since season (day) 3. I decided to tune in for this one being that it's set in my old home town. I gotta say, so far, I'm hooked.
    I am ashamed of what I've done for a Klondike Bar.

• Minion

Dang, beaten too starting this thread.... Ohh well, at least someone started it. I watched both days and am really loving it. Not going to give spoilers away just in case if someone hasn't seen it but I like the new CTU. Freddie Prince Jr really fits into this show as does Mykelti Williamson a.k.a. the new CTU director a.k.a. Bubba from Forest Gump. And i'm glad to see some of the characters from last season returned to this season. I've seen all the seasons and own almost all of them on DVD and I can say by far this is going to be the best season yet.
    Follow me on Twitter for live updates & pictures from the park:

• Circle of Ancients

Finished watching both nights, and yeah, it's looking REALLY good. Has all of the normal 24 cliches' but I guess that's what you come to expect.

And after 8 days (seasons) Chloe still hasn't learned how to act.

• Ice melts fast in AZ

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    And after 8 days (seasons) Chloe still hasn't learned how to act.
    True, but how many techno-geek computer nerds do you know that aren't socially inept?
    I am ashamed of what I've done for a Klondike Bar.

• secure all cargo

[PSEUDO-SPOILER]
    Wow, what's up with Walker?! She's continuing the slide she began last season. I can't recall seeing Jack so befuddled like he was at the end of that episode.

• Kingdom Comedian

I have to say I deleted it of my DVR 15 minutes into Tuesday's show. That sub plot with the blonde gal at CTU with a "mysterious" past...oy!

How did she hide her past from the government well enough to get a job in COUNTER TERRORISIM, but jimmy-bob hickenstien is able to track her down? I'm done. Maybe I'll check in on day 9.

• or CBF

Although I agree with you Tim, I'm willing to tolerate Katee Sackhoff's plotline to see how the big picture plays out.
    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

• secure all cargo

When Jack and Freddie take down the Russians at the end of the episode this week -- that is 24!
    posted by Timbabbcomedian
    That sub plot with the blonde gal at CTU with a "mysterious" past...oy!
    Agreed. It's a little worse than the other domestic violence subplot of Kim Bauer Nanny vs. Crazy Dad from season 2.

• Circle of Ancients

First off, some bad news for us 24 fans

After eight years, the clock will finally run out for Fox's ' - Columns - Appeal-Democrat

But, it's probably time for it to go.

That said, I thought this weeks episode was GREAT. And the preview for next weeks episode looks AMAZING!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast