Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chuck

Question Chuck

Hey fellow Mice chatters!
    I was just wondering if any of you are Chuck fans? I just love this show, and I'm disappointed that it isn't doing better in the ratings. So are there any other Chuck fans here on Micechat??

• or CBF

Re: Chuck

I'm a Chuck fan. I'm really not that surprised at the ratings. I think the show (and Heroes too) would do better on another night and not up against CBS's night of #1 comedies (How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men, etc.) It's just NBC being NBC.
    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

I'm a "Chuck" fan (have a couple episodes stored in my DVR.). But shouldn't this go into the t.v. forum? Welcome to MC JediPrincess.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

I'm a fan of Chuck, I enjoy the show very much and the dynamics each character brings to the show, not to mention its wicked funny.

I think they should move it to a better night where it can get better exposure.

Sorry everyone, I didn't know that there was a tv forum otherwise I would have posted it there. Yeah, i think it is an all around great show, something the whole family can watch and find entertaining.

• Tomorrow's Child

Another Chuck fan here

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

• Also cute and fluffy!

I'm a huge Chuck fan I got into not too long ago off of a recommendation from some of my coworkers at Bestbuy (one of which looks strikingly like Morgan ) and my a few of my friends. Its so good! And working at Bestbuy makes even funnier for me because they parody it and its all so true I am definitely looking forward to Christopher Llyod's guest stint that will be coming up towards the end of the season. More Doc Brown is always a good thing to me!
    "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
    Walt Disney

Thanks for everything, Walt!

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."

Follow me on twitter! - pj_campbell

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

It's interesting the direction they are taking with the love interests story lines. Not sure how I feel about it but I guess its better than those two looking at each other all season with puppy dog eyes.

Oh and the new girl? Total spy.

• Also cute and fluffy!

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Oh and the new girl? Total spy.
    I really hope not just because it will mean every girl Chuck has had any interest in has either been a spy or been involved with someone that they are spying on on. I'm hoping that this time she is the real deal and stays for a little while on the show.

And I kinda hope they keep Shaw around for a little while, I like his character and the way he interacts with the other characters.
    "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
    Walt Disney

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."

• Rock Star Minion

Wow, good episode this past Monday. Getting less light these days, and Sarah looking for trouble. I don't like seeing Chuck unhappy, but a girlfriend is guaranteed to be a major complication.
    Actress was likely on a basic guest appearance contract, so six or seven episodes are the max.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

Smile Re: Chuck

I LOVE the show!
    Just got back from watching them film the season finale!
    Can't wait to see it!

Just a FYI Eonline is having a save 1 show. Chuck has not be signed for next season. so if you want to save Chuck go and vote.
    c:/eyore_moon.jpg

• Rock Star Minion

Bump.
    Wow, what an ending to the first half of the season!

And, yahoo!! Anna's coming back (probably as a spy on Team Bartowski). I think Casey recommended her.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

I started watching "Chuck" early this year, and I love this show. I agree it is too bad it isn't doing well in ratings.

• Also cute and fluffy!

You know, that last episode was originally the season finale, and it was really good! But was it me or did it feel like it could almost have been a series finale? A lot of tied up lose ends and what not...
    Walt Disney

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast