Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Disneymom

Re: Dancing with the Stars!

Kate really sucked. She's like a robot only a robot would be better. She has to control everything. Maybe that's the problem. In dancing you have to let your partner lead.

• Senior Minion

The only thing I have to say is this: FREE TONY!!!!! Please!!! Free that nice man of that horrible woman!
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

Quote Originally Posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
    The only thing I have to say is this: FREE TONY!!!!! Please!!! Free that nice man of that horrible woman!
    seriously!! there is noooo way he's gonna win, and he has suffered enough! omg her pasadoble was atrocious!! and that's usually people's best dance!
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

• phbbbbbt

i actually didn't watch last night, we were told that a particular epi of House was on (it wasn't, it'll be on the 19th). if she was that bad, then hopefully she'll go home tonight?

• Mrs. J. Depp

Kate is so dreadful, she makes Buzz look good. God Bless Buzz though for giving it such a good effort at his age! I'm rooting for Erin and Maks or Evan and Anna!

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• An Individual

Kate is a female Master P. Ugh.

• Princess of my own world

From the look of this season I couldn't help but wonder what some people did to tick off the judges to get stuck with a stinky dance partner such as Tony with Kate. Then there's the people who always seem to get really great partners such as Derek with Nicole.

Besides Kate, I really like the cast this year. I particularly like Erin, she seems like such a "Normal" girl you know? I also like Evan, he has such a cute personality.
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

• phbbbbbt

she's still there...

Quote Originally Posted by PrncssZ View Post
    From the look of this season I couldn't help but wonder what some people did to tick off the judges to get stuck with a stinky dance partner such as Tony with Kate. Then there's the people who always seem to get really great partners such as Derek with Nicole.

Besides Kate, I really like the cast this year. I particularly like Erin, she seems like such a "Normal" girl you know? I also like Evan, he has such a cute personality.
    hmm...that's something to think about. or like seasons ago when everyone was complaining when lacey first came on to the show and she ended up getting lance as her partner

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    hmm...that's something to think about. or like seasons ago when everyone was complaining when lacey first came on to the show and she ended up getting lance as her partner
    Yeah, exactly. I never really gave much thought to it until this season when I looked at some of the pairings, it's especially noticeable with all Derek's partners.

Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

• love my friends

I just dont understand why Kate is still there? does she have that much of a fan base? hmmmm

I heard on news last night, Jon is suing for custody of the kids. That makes me wonder if it is a ploy to get votes for Kate (feel sorry for me please). Well she is getting $200,00 for DWTS , maybe her and Jon are going to split it

Just a thought anyways.

She should have went the first week. BEfore Shannon, who I thought was great, and even before Buzz. Sure Buzz cant dance, but he is a sweetheart and an american hero. Man I hope I can dance as good as Buzz when I am 80

Friends for life

Quote Originally Posted by PrncssZ View Post
    Yeah, exactly. I never really gave much thought to it until this season when I looked at some of the pairings, it's especially noticeable with all Derek's partners.
    yeah derek does get some pretty good partners.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly View Post
    I just dont understand why Kate is still there? does she have that much of a fan base? hmmmm

I heard on news last night, Jon is suing for custody of the kids. That makes me wonder if it is a ploy to get votes for Kate (feel sorry for me please). Well she is getting $200,00 for DWTS , maybe her and Jon are going to split it

Just a thought anyways.

She should have went the first week. BEfore Shannon, who I thought was great, and even before Buzz. Sure Buzz cant dance, but he is a sweetheart and an american hero. Man I hope I can dance as good as Buzz when I am 80
    i bet you there's a secret alliance somewhere that votes for Kate just to see her embarass herself on tv every week.

but one thing i gotta ask to you all, who's the hottest dancer? cause i'm just now realizing that a lot of the dancers are smokin' hot!

• phbbbbbt

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    i bet you there's a secret alliance somewhere that votes for Kate just to see her embarass herself on tv every week.
    i checked Vote for the Worst after the first show. didn't see anything on there.

• love my friends

i have to admit, Kate was alot better last night, but she STILL HAS TO GO HOME TONIGHT

Friends for life

Quote Originally Posted by kelly View Post
    i have to admit, Kate was alot better last night, but she STILL HAS TO GO HOME TONIGHT
    I agree. All the other starts are just SO much better than she is, even though she did improve.

I thought Jake's shirt was hilarious! They need to pass that shirt to several stars this year to remind them LOL

My favorite dance was Cheryl and OchoCinco. Anyone else as curious about the ring as I am? I know Cheryl said he gave it to her as a gift... but still....

I also, surprisingly, like Pamela Anderson's dance too. It was good.

Wildcat Projects

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast