• Banned User

FlashForward Cancelled

FlashForward Cancelled Due to Low Ratings | Seven Sided Cube

how ironic. of the 4 shows previewed at the expo, only the comedies survived

Re: FlashForward Cancelled

Terrible, Terrible news!!! I loved Flashforward, it was supposed to replace Lost for me..
    -Tyler

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

I liked the show but it didn't have enough mystery to keep me entertained the full hour and a lot of the times it dragged. But when there was action, it was up to standard of what I would expect in a major motion picture. If it were 30 minutes, I think it would've worked much better and if they made it less about the science and more about the characters, it'd definitely would've been more interesting. I think it's time it goes off though because I don't think those problems would've been fixed and I hope the finale has a definite ending.

• love my friends

Love this show.. I am so

Friends for life

• Hukuna Matata!

Yeah that is a bummer, they are keeping V but getting rid of FF, Weak!

• Cars Land Rocks!

I watched the first few episodes of this show and liked it, but had the feeling it wouldn't last long just like Daybreak, which I also enjoyed. Since my viewing time for TV is limited as it is, I often will wait to see if shows survive before I start watching them, catching up on episodes I missed online.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Future Disney CM and WDI

I'll have to check out the book.

I didnt get into FF when it first aired, but with lack of anything else to watch now, just caught up on the whole season.

I must be in the minority that actually didnt mind the show. A bit frustrating with a cliffhanger ending, as is everthing that ends that way.

It wasnt so bad, my one burning question is what happens to Mark? Couldnt care less about the new flash forwards or where Janis ends up...

I gathered that Mark was still alive, according to the flash forwards, but they were 5 years in the future... with him jumping from an exploding building as he blacks out the big question is what happened to him?

It would have been interesting to see what path they took if there was a second season. I liked the little glimpse they gave that indicated the lead character would be alive in 5 years time, but would have be absent from a few season if the show continued to progress at the same time/rate that it had in the first season? Or would season two jump those five years ahead in time, much like 24 did between seasons.

1. Disneyland 1997;
    2. Disneyland Resort 2008; 3. Hong Kong Disneyland 2009; 4. Disneyland Resort 2009; 5. Disneyland Resort 2010; 6. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2011; 7. Disney Cruise Lines 2011 - Disney Dream; 8. Disneyland Resort 2011; 9. Disneyland Resort 2012; 10. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2012; 11. Disney Cruise Lines 2012 - Disney Fantasy; ?. Tokyo Disney Resort; ?. Disneyland Paris

My guess is it would've jumped 5 years. I honestly can't imagine the show without him. That'd be like Lost without Jack but a less charismatic Jack... and an extremely less charismatic Lost. I'm hoping it gets saved, they should do one more season and hire some extraordinary writers to keep each episode intense and not so dreary with it's narrative and how it moves forward so slowly.

• Hello there

Blog Entries

I only watched it once and could not get into it. I am glad they are keeping V. I need to watch that. Just because
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Future Disney CM and WDI

Quote Originally Posted by dth316 View Post
    I'm hoping it gets saved, they should do one more season and hire some extraordinary writers to keep each episode intense and not so dreary with it's narrative and how it moves forward so slowly.
    Speaking of saving, just found this. What a great idea for a save our show campaign.

"FlashForward" fans plan a mass blackout in front of ABC offices

I gotta hand it to the "FlashForward" fans -- this could be the most unique "Save our Show" campaign yet. Or at least, the goofiest. (Which in my book automatically makes it the best.)
    Sure, the "FlashForward" fans are going the old "send some sort of trinket en masse to network executives" route (much like "Jericho" fans sent peanuts to CBS) -- shipping 20,000 friendship bracelets to ABC Entertainment chairman Steve McPherson (who I'm sure is passing them out to his BFFs as we speak).
    But that's not the big gesture they're planning. In the spirit of "FlashForward's" central premise, fans of the show will gather in front of ABC network and affilate offices in New York, L.A., Chicago, Detroit and Atlanta on June 10 and stage a blackout of their own.
    That's right.
    For two minutes and 17 seconds, fans of the show are going to pretend to be passed out in front of ABC offices.
    Just like the two minute and 17 second blackouts on "FlashForward."
    OK, "FlashForward" fans, points for you. While "Everwood" fans simply hired a Ferris Wheel and stuck it in front of the WB's HQ, you're actually going to PLAY DEAD for a full two minutes and 17 seconds in front of ABC.
    It's not going to bring "FlashForward" back. But it's going to make for a pretty interesting morning over at ABC HQ in Burbank. (Or Glendale, if folks show up at KABC/Channel 7 instead). Check out the Facebook page for "Save FlashForward" here.

1. Disneyland 1997;
    2. Disneyland Resort 2008; 3. Hong Kong Disneyland 2009; 4. Disneyland Resort 2009; 5. Disneyland Resort 2010; 6. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2011; 7. Disney Cruise Lines 2011 - Disney Dream; 8. Disneyland Resort 2011; 9. Disneyland Resort 2012; 10. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2012; 11. Disney Cruise Lines 2012 - Disney Fantasy; ?. Tokyo Disney Resort; ?. Disneyland Paris

That... is so awesome, lol