Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Life after LOST

• Now 40% less bitter!

Re: Life after LOST

I just watched "The Gates" and it looks like it has a lot of potential. There's that supernatural air, mystery and lots of subplots. "Scoundrels" before it was pretty funny. Also just finished "The Tudors" tonight, but I'll have to wait until next year for "The Borgia", which is a family I know very little about.
    Jeff Jensen wrote a nine-page article, recently, but I haven't been able to finish it. It suggests that the Island should be considered a character and that the whole show was told from the its perspective. I agree with that, but I just haven't finished it.
    Oo-de-lally!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Future Disney CM and WDI

Quote Originally Posted by AliKzam View Post
    I just watched "The Gates" and it looks like it has a lot of potential.
    Nice to hear. Im just about to check it out. Its the first show I did seem interested in starting to watch since Lost. Other than that, I've got the return of True Blood. And I've been watching past seasons of Numb3rs.

1. Disneyland 1997;
    2. Disneyland Resort 2008; 3. Hong Kong Disneyland 2009; 4. Disneyland Resort 2009; 5. Disneyland Resort 2010; 6. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2011; 7. Disney Cruise Lines 2011 - Disney Dream; 8. Disneyland Resort 2011; 9. Disneyland Resort 2012; 10. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2012; 11. Disney Cruise Lines 2012 - Disney Fantasy; ?. Tokyo Disney Resort; ?. Disneyland Paris

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

I just bought my dad season 1 of MadMen for Fathers Day. I've heard good things. I'll get started on it!

• Just this guy......

Something to make up for missing the show.

How 'Lost' should have ended

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjg88xMscnI"]YouTube - How 'Lost' should have ended[/ame]

• Now 40% less bitter!

That totally made my day, today! ("Lapidus!") I went onto their website and watched some of their other parodies. Wizard of Oz and Twilight were my favorites.
    How It Should Have Ended | sometimes movies don't finish the way we'd like
    (Click on videos)
    Oo-de-lally!

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

LMAO, oh man that was pretty funny but the ending shot with the Polar Bear is the best.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

That "How it should've ended" video (EW.com posted it two days ago) spiraled into me sitting on my comfy chair wasting a better part of a day. Some of the stuff had me laughing so hard I was in tears...

I've been hulu-ing "The Gates." I had to google succubus, apparently I am not that into fantasy... The problem with that show is I look at the woman (Rhona Mitra and the lady that plays Devon in particular) and wonder how much work they got done, seriously that's the great mystery to me. I think both have had their lips done, they both like their botox, and the gal that plays Devon pretty sure she's had a nose job (although I like her nose. It looks like a comic book nose).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12