Thread: Big Brother 12

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Re: Big Brother 12

POV winner:
    Spoiler
    Brendan, phew need my eye candy for a little longer

As far as the saboteur, I think it's a girl just not sure which one.

• Delawarean Girl

In the beginning I kept thinking of Enzo. Until he was talking in the diary room. So, I don't know. Hard to say still, right now. But it would be interesting if it does turn out to be a girl.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

I think it's the dep. sheriff as well.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Delawarean Girl

Just getting excited that it comes on tonight.

• Delawarean Girl

Eh? Is it ok if us East Coasters make spoilers on our thoughts about the show? Of Course I can wait until tomorrow when I get home from work.

• 60 Dazzling Years!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    Eh? Is it ok if us East Coasters make spoilers on our thoughts about the show? Of Course I can wait until tomorrow when I get home from work.
    I'm in CA, but just watched the east coast feed of the tv show online. I think it is really hard to not talk about a show where things happen days before they are seen on TV. I spend most of my time on a Big Brother site, posting screen images from the live feed.

I think there should be two threads ... a Big Brother TV show thread and a Big Brother spoiler thread, so people who just want to talk about TV show can do that, and those who want to talk about what is going on in the house can do that.

• Delawarean Girl

Quote Originally Posted by OC2Epcot View Post
    I'm in CA, but just watched the east coast feed of the tv show online. I think it is really hard to not talk about a show where things happen days before they are seen on TV. I spend most of my time on a Big Brother site, posting screen images from the live feed.

I think there should be two threads ... a Big Brother TV show thread and a Big Brother spoiler thread, so people who just want to talk about TV show can do that, and those who want to talk about what is going on in the house can do that.
    Yes, I agree. It does get hard to remember all I wanted to say the next day compare to knowing it all after just watching the show. But I still, think it's best to keep it all in one thread. Just the others need to try to avoid the east coaster spoilers. When they want too.

• Delawarean Girl

Spoiler
    Based on last night. I think they made it too obvious to be Kathy right now. It could even be Britney. One person thinks (on another forum). That it could be either Annie or Ragan. I think Ragan, couldn't keep a straight face, if it was him. Annie in the beginning, seems to be into playing the game and getting money, then talking about her personal life.
    Last edited by Hayley B; 07-12-2010 at 04:31 PM.

• Circle of Ancients

Based on last night. I think they made it too obvious to be Kathy right now. It could even be Britney. One person thinks (on another forum). That it could be either Annie or Ragan. I think Ragan, couldn't keep a straight face, if it was him. Annie in the beginning, seems to be into playing the game and getting money, then talking about her personal life.
    LOL I thought about that too. Ughh it's so hard not to talk about spoilers in here.

Spoiler
    It's just the way Kathy played last night's sweet game when she just laid there in the caramel not even trying to get up and trying to help out her team mates win reward. Matt suspected this also.

• Circle of Ancients

Brendon and Rachel a couple? Who knew? OMG and they can talk about science all day.

• Delawarean Girl

It's on tomorrow, right? I didn't pay attention to Julie the other day. I'm so use to it being on Thursdays.

Edit: Nevermind. I looked it up on CBS.com . My cable provider was only telling me Wednesday. I was wondering why not a Thursday.
    Last edited by Hayley B; 07-12-2010 at 05:18 PM.

• Disgruntled Former CM

Cool Re: Big Brother 12

Quote Originally Posted by Ginarella View Post
    LOL I thought about that too. Ughh it's so hard not to talk about spoilers in here.

Spoiler
    It's just the way Kathy played last night's sweet game when she just laid there in the caramel not even trying to get up and trying to help out her team mates win reward. Matt suspected this also.
    Spoiler

RIGHT?! I KNOW that it was caramel (I kept thinking of the 'tarbaby' from "Song of the South"...) but she laid there for what seemed like an eternity while Lane (who is HUGE) and several of the others went through the obstacle like it was a Slip 'n' Slide; she looked like a bug stuck on a No Pest Strip in a Roach Motel... YOU are a SHERIFF - GET UP!! Everyone is looking at YOU!!
    (and they said that the Sabateur was going "to do everything within their power to sabotage the Game"; hmmmm....)
    "I've got the heart of a child..." - I keep it in a box, next to my bed...

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

i really don't know who to think it would be right now, i'm looking but i just think it's too soon to know right now. you never know, the saboteur could be laying low right now
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

• Race Car Driver

Yes, I agree. It does get hard to remember all I wanted to say the next day compare to knowing it all after just watching the show. But I still, think it's best to keep it all in one thread. Just the others need to try to avoid the east coaster spoilers. When they want too.

I agree with both of you......
    Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

• Circle of Ancients

We have this conversation every year for many different shows (spoiler threads vs. non-spoiler threads) and it's pretty much the consensus that spoilers be used until after the show airs in the West Coast.

Big Brother is a little different since so many things are readily available on the net prior to them airing (this is the fault of the producers IMO and nothing we can do about that).

Just keep putting things in spoilers (it's NOT hard to do) and have fun talking about BB.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast