Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 187

Thread: Big Brother 12

  1. #46

    • Delawarean Girl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delaware,USA
    Posts
    14,961

    Re: Big Brother 12

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    Interesting they picked the crazy girl as the saboteur. Glad she's gone. So Rachel and the other guy have a showmance. Those 4 guys have an alliance, everyone's tied to someone. It's too early to split someone else. And Rachel seems the type to tire quickly... or just become annoying quickly LOL Like she was gonna give up the Veto for him... It would be better to have her do that later with slim pickins

    Another twist blows up in Alison Grodner's face lol I wonder if they are gonna offer it to someone else now as an incentive? They need SOMETHING for the rest ogf the summer.
    What I thought of this morning. They are going to need something special like the saboteur or a America's Choice player to keep this show interesting.

    I agree about all you said about Rachel. It was like you don't know if he's the saboteur or not (on what should be in her view). She could have given him that kindness and he could have just stabbed her in the back. For all she knew.

  2. #47

    • Cars Land Rocks!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    4,633

    Re: Big Brother 12

    Quote Originally Posted by CL_CooledCoyote View Post
    I think Annie's last hurrah was at the very end of the show last night as it was going off, and I was not paying attention. What was it, a buzzer in the seat cushion?
    I think it was a stink bomb, but it didn't really go off like expected.





  3. #48

    • Just the Facts
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Bridgeport, CT
    Posts
    93

    Re: Big Brother 12

    Amybody know who won HOH from the 'Hang Ten Surfboard' competition?

  4. #49

    • Delawarean Girl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delaware,USA
    Posts
    14,961

    Re: Big Brother 12

    Quote Originally Posted by CL_CooledCoyote View Post
    Amybody know who won HOH from the 'Hang Ten Surfboard' competition?
    Not yet. But I hope it's not Brendon. I want Rachel to go. He can stay. I just want her to go.

  5. #50

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Redondo Beach, Ca
    Posts
    380

    Re: Big Brother 12

    I am soooooooo glad that Monet got voted off!! I don't think I could have taken much more of her crying and nasty attitude. It will be interesting who gets put up on the block this coming week. I wonder how far Matt will get in this game with him playing both sides? I don't like how he is playing his game at all. Isn't that how Ronnie was playing and he got caught too? So I hope he goes soon!!
    o A mouse a day, keeps the blues away. o

  6. #51

    • Delawarean Girl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delaware,USA
    Posts
    14,961

    Re: Big Brother 12

    ^ What I don't get about Matt, is that he's always smiling at everything. Even when he suppose to be sad (of course he's only lieing at things). But still, why don't he show any sad emotions while doing that?

  7. #52

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Redondo Beach, Ca
    Posts
    380

    Re: Big Brother 12

    Does anyone think that Hayden and Kristen look like brother and sister? I think they could be twins. They have had some close times together. JMO
    o A mouse a day, keeps the blues away. o

  8. #53

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    All smiles at the DL!
    Posts
    20,517
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Big Brother 12

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleDove View Post
    Does anyone think that Hayden and Kristen look like brother and sister? I think they could be twins. They have had some close times together. JMO
    Well, 2 people know each other... so maybe they are related!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...





  9. #54

    • Delawarean Girl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delaware,USA
    Posts
    14,961

    Re: Big Brother 12

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    Well, 2 people know each other... so maybe they are related!
    I think that would be kind of gross with them making out.

    If they were already friends. That would be better.

  10. #55

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    All smiles at the DL!
    Posts
    20,517
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Big Brother 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    I think that would be kind of gross with them making out.

    If they were already friends. That would be better.
    Ohhhhhhhhh I didn't realize they had been maknig out I missed yesterday;s ep and some of the ep before that!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...





  11. #56

    • Delawarean Girl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delaware,USA
    Posts
    14,961

    Re: Big Brother 12

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhh I didn't realize they had been maknig out I missed yesterday;s ep and some of the ep before that!
    Yeah, they have been trying to keep it a secret from the other houseguests. Since they think in past seasons of Big Brother. Showmance folks have nevered made it through. In one scene they were hiding from Andrew (I think it was Andrew?). Andrew was saying in the diary room. That he's recognizing what is going on. (they were making out under the bedsheets)

    Alot people are wondering if they are related, though. Even my co-workers were wondering about that this morning. My mind is just been going eeewww, if that one ends up being true.

  12. #57

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    All smiles at the DL!
    Posts
    20,517
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Big Brother 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    Yeah, they have been trying to keep it a secret from the other houseguests. Since they think in past seasons of Big Brother. Showmance folks have nevered made it through. In one scene they were hiding from Andrew (I think it was Andrew?). Andrew was saying in the diary room. That he's recognizing what is going on. (they were making out under the bedsheets)

    Alot people are wondering if they are related, though. Even my co-workers were wondering about that this morning. My mind is just been going eeewww, if that one ends up being true.
    It would def. be an eww!!

    Maybe thy do know each other - are unrelated but dating?
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...





  13. #58

    • Delawarean Girl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delaware,USA
    Posts
    14,961

    Re: Big Brother 12

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    It would def. be an eww!!

    Maybe thy do know each other - are unrelated but dating?
    That's what I'm hoping.

  14. #59

    • Race Car Driver
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    964

    Re: Big Brother 12

    ok its on tonight,
    I have been watching the feeds....... how come no one is keeping up with the spoilers?
    Yes, it is fast....

    No, you can't drive IT.

    Drive it like it's stolen.














  15. #60

    • Ruthless Con Artist
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,308

    Re: Big Brother 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    Not yet. But I hope it's not Brendon. I want Rachel to go. He can stay. I just want her to go.

    They better get Rachel out first for their own sakes...if she stays and Brendon gets the boot, she'll probably wind up going NUTS on everybody in the house .
    Team Angelica


    Ruthless con artist, master of disguises, the perfect pirate.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Big Brother 11
    By honoraryhatter in forum Disney Media Networks and TV Industry Discussion
    Replies: 478
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 07:56 PM
  2. O brother...
    By DisneyDude2006 in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 09:21 AM
  3. My brother and i
    By bandgeek5476 in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-27-2007, 01:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •