Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sytycd

• Mrs. J. Depp

Sytycd

Anybody a "So You Think You Can Dance" watcher? I'm enjoying this season a lot. I have a major crush on all-star Twitch from season 4 who makes weekly appearances. Please somebody else on here be a watcher so we can discuss!

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

Re: Sytycd

SYTYCD is one of the best parts of my week i fell in love with this show 3 years ago and haven't looked back.

i love not only seeing the various forms of dance, but also the amazing music the choreographers use, i've been introduced to a lot of new music thanks to them
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• Minion

Love this show. My wife and I never miss it. I was worried about the format change this season, but it has worked out nicely.

• phbbbbbt

i big pink sparkly heart Twitch, it is so much fun to watch him with the new kids!!! and tha Ade/Comfort number last night was so good, so SO strong. my final two pick (since we lost Alex): Kent & Lauren. that's her name, right? i keep forgetting...
    xo, Deanna

• Mrs. J. Depp

It's funny but I'm sort of the same way about So you Think You Can Dance as I am about American Idol. I love to watch auditions and then I really get into when it's down to 20 or 10.
    Last night was some good stuff. I've been hearing a lot of negative reviews about Kent and Twitch's Stepping routine, I personally thought it was awesome. And I'm pretty critical, and also a dancer.
    Lauren and Twitch were also pretty good. I've been pulling for Jose for awhile now because he's just so darn charming, even though he clearly has no form whatsoever. I kind of hope Billy goes home tonight. I'm not a fan.

Facebook me!

• Mrs. J. Depp

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
    i big pink sparkly heart Twitch, it is so much fun to watch him with the new kids!!! and tha Ade/Comfort number last night was so good, so SO strong. my final two pick (since we lost Alex): Kent & Lauren. that's her name, right? i keep forgetting...
    Yay another Twitch fan!! That guy seriously has my heart. His dancing is incredible. I'm bummed about Alex definitely. He had a lot of promise. His routine with Twitch weeks ago blew my socks off! So amazing.
    I think it will be between Kent and Lauren too.

Facebook me!

• phbbbbbt

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
    Yay another Twitch fan!!
    for real four real! my kids laugh at me because i still do the four fingers on my shoulder thing from his season, but i got to laugh at them when Twitch did it a couple of weeks ago!!!

everyone has been so good, i haven't been able to pick one to vote for in the last few weeks.

• Mrs. J. Depp

I hope there's a good Twitch routine tonight! I'm sad about elimination tomorrow. I fear that my beloved Jose will be gone. And I sure as heck hope Billy is gone. I can't believe that they were going to have Billy and Kent do the stepping routine rather than Kent and Twitch. That would have been laughable!

Facebook me!

• phbbbbbt

woot, it's dance night!!! i've been saving my last beer for tonight, lol, better go get my chores done so i can settle in!

• phbbbbbt

o/t, hey, is that Christian Bale in your av? yum. he makes me feel like a dirty old lady though, i saw him in Empire of the Sun when i was just out of high school. boy did he grow up good.

and the Johnny pix in your sig, is the first one from Secret Window? loved that movie, but i think i'm the only one who did! lol...

• Mrs. J. Depp

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
    o/t, hey, is that Christian Bale in your av? yum. he makes me feel like a dirty old lady though, i saw him in Empire of the Sun when i was just out of high school. boy did he grow up good.

and the Johnny pix in your sig, is the first one from Secret Window? loved that movie, but i think i'm the only one who did! lol...
    Yep that's Christian Bale in Newsies, one of my faves. He is indeed yummy.

Yeah the Johnny pic is from Secret Window. I liked that movie a lot because it had that surprise twist that you never saw coming, oh and because of Mort Rainey. What a twisted but sexy character.

Facebook me!

• phbbbbbt

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
    I liked that movie a lot because it had that surprise twist that you never saw coming, oh and because of Mort Rainey.
    I knew what was coming, it's a Stephen King story from, what, '90-ish? I was in college. See, there I go, showing my age again, lol... I remember reading it on the train, coming home on break. But holy cow, Johnny did a fabulous job with Mort...

So, /off topic, lol. Who's going home tonight? I'd guess Jose and... can't decide. Robert has grown, so they might keep him because he *gets* that they like to see people grow on the show. Billy had the best routine of the night with his homeless dance (which was really amazing), and I totally agree with the judges, he FINALLY gave himself over to the dance. Kent did well, but it really doesn't matter, the crowd loves him and Mr Deanna thinks that Kent has a huge fan base. Adechike? He was good, but I think it might be him tonight, he didn't seem to really connect...

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

I've been a fan of this show since it first came out. The choreographer's on this show are AMAZING. Tyce, Mia etc... LOVE IT. My favorite all-star dancer is probably Marc, because of his weird nature.

My favorite dancer this season is Lauren or Robert. I doubt either of them will win it thought, its clear Kent is favored to win it.

• Mrs. J. Depp

If Jose doesn't go home tonight, I will be shocked. I'm proud of him for making it this far with no dance training at all. I'm going to miss his smile though, it absolutely makes me melt. As much as I'd love to see Billy gone tonight (I don't know why, but he just bothers me), he bounced back from that injury with a vengeance so I think he'll be safe. Something tells me it will be Adechike and Jose. Since they're close friends and all, they should totally go out together.

Summer, I adore the choreographers on the show as well. I'm always amazed at what they come up with. It truly is such an expressive artistic form and I'm continually in awe over some of the brilliant routines.

Facebook me!

• phbbbbbt

FINALE TIME!!! So, who's it going to be??? Robert's solo last night was so great, Lauren was fab, as always... Loved all the choregraphy, and TWITCH!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast