Thread: MadMen

MadMen

It's a wacky show and they are doing a wacky contest that my friend Allison is in. She has worked for years at Disneyland. Her Husband met her while working there also....even proposed to her while she was working the line at Haunted Mansion and he was working at Feature Animation as a computer wonk. I gave up two free passes to get some of their relatives in for this craziness(I was an assistant animator on Meet the Robinsons).

The proposal festivities start at minute 3.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XektBK-iM-8]YouTube - ‪Haunted Mansion Proposal at Disneyland‬‎[/ame]

Here is the link to vote for her to have a walk on part on MadMen.
    Mad Men Casting Call - Enter The Contest - AMC

She is just darn cute and if you can do anything to help her out like passing the link on and give her a leg up, it will be much appreciated...plus, if you see her working the line at Pirates or Haunted Mansion you can say you voted for her and watch her light up like an XMas tree.
    Please Pass it on, and,

Thank you

• Shifting cargo

Re: MadMen

Quote Originally Posted by irkmade View Post
    It's a wacky show and they are doing a wacky contest that my friend Allison is in. She has worked for years at Disneyland. Her Husband met her while working there also....even proposed to her while she was working the line at Haunted Mansion and he was working at Feature Animation as a computer wonk. I gave up two free passes to get some of their relatives in for this craziness(I was an assistant animator on Meet the Robinsons).

The proposal festivities start at minute 3.
    YouTube - ‪Haunted Mansion Proposal at Disneyland‬‎

Here is the link to vote for her to have a walk on part on MadMen.
    Mad Men Casting Call - Enter The Contest - AMC

She is just darn cute and if you can do anything to help her out like passing the link on and give her a leg up, it will be much appreciated...plus, if you see her working the line at Pirates or Haunted Mansion you can say you voted for her and watch her light up like an XMas tree.
    Please Pass it on, and,

Thank you
    Oh my goodness, that's your friend? I was youtubing searching about a year back and stumbled upon that video. I even posted a thread about that video. Small world!

I too submit a photo for a walk-on part on Mad Men. The majority of the people who were semi-finalists did not deserve it. They didn't look the part at all!

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."