• MiceChat Moderator
    • Future Disney CM and WDI

The Vampire Diaries

Game On!

Great season 2 premiere!

When a show like this starts on such a good note, then it just proves how down True Blood was at the start of its 3rd season.

Ive always leant towards team Stefan over team Damon, but this episode certainly helped to sway my opinion. Ian Somerhalder had the stand out performance of the episode; Damon hasnt been so interesting in a while.

Although his performance shouldnt outweigh Nina's ability to pull off Elena and Katherine. K is such a bad ***! And cruel. Reminds me of Damon's playful line "you're so mean to me" from season 1.

Anybody a fan of Damon/Elena? I just came across thie on Twitter; Miller Tobin posted this line by Katherine: "You hate me Stefan? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one..." Then, the episode finishes with Elena claiming she hates whom?

1. Disneyland 1997;
    2. Disneyland Resort 2008; 3. Hong Kong Disneyland 2009; 4. Disneyland Resort 2009; 5. Disneyland Resort 2010; 6. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2011; 7. Disney Cruise Lines 2011 - Disney Dream; 8. Disneyland Resort 2011; 9. Disneyland Resort 2012; 10. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2012; 11. Disney Cruise Lines 2012 - Disney Fantasy; ?. Tokyo Disney Resort; ?. Disneyland Paris

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Re: The Vampire Diaries

Strong season opener. I had high expectations, and it didn't disappoint.

I was really shocked when Vampire Diaries went from being a guilty pleasure to something I absolutely could not miss. The cast is just so spot on. One thing I really love about the show is that stuff actually happens at a fast pace; on another show, I think they would have taken most of a season to reveal that Katherine was back in town. Instead, BAM! First episode, everybody finds out. Excellent.

Ian Somerhalder really makes the show worth watching, IMO. And I was really surprised that Nina Dobrev could pull off playing not one but 2 characters so well.

I am a huge fan of Damon/Elena, I want to see their relationship develop into something more. Those 2 actors have such incredible chemistry together.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• no flash photography...

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl View Post
    One thing I really love about the show is that stuff actually happens at a fast pace; on another show, I think they would have taken most of a season to reveal that Katherine was back in town. Instead, BAM! First episode, everybody finds out. Excellent.
    They revealed she was back at the end of last season.

This is the one show that I watch every week. I really like it.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Strong season opener. I had high expectations, and it didn't disappoint.

I was really shocked when Vampire Diaries went from being a guilty pleasure to something I absolutely could not miss. The cast is just so spot on. One thing I really love about the show is that stuff actually happens at a fast pace; on another show, I think they would have taken most of a season to reveal that Katherine was back in town. Instead, BAM! First episode, everybody finds out. Excellent.

Ian Somerhalder really makes the show worth watching, IMO. And I was really surprised that Nina Dobrev could pull off playing not one but 2 characters so well.

I am a huge fan of Damon/Elena, I want to see their relationship develop into something more. Those 2 actors have such incredible chemistry together.

Agreed with all of it.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe View Post
    They revealed she was back at the end of last season.
    I guess what I meant to say is, in the span of one day (on the show) everybody found out she was back. They didn't drag it out all season long, playing off of a bunch of wacky mistaken identity hijinks.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• no flash photography...

I guess what I meant to say is, in the span of one day (on the show) everybody found out she was back. They didn't drag it out all season long, playing off of a bunch of wacky mistaken identity hijinks.
    yeah, that would have been very bad if they did that. I kind of expected most would find out quickly.

• Mrs. J. Depp

I was so excited for the season premiere and was not disappointed! Damon is downright HOT and I wish there could be something a tad naughty between him and Elena. I don't know why I always want the perfect couple to split apart and be naughty with someone else. How perverse. But that's what gives it an element of excitement.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• Princess of my own world

The season opener was AMAZING!!! I honestly feel bad for Damon, he's been so hurt and heartbroken and it just carries over from Season 1 when Anna told him Katherine doesn't want him to find her.

I can't wait for next week!!
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

• "CA - CA! RAWRRR!"

OMFG I'm so glad other micechatters agree with me, Vampire Diaries Rocks!
    I love Damon because he's mysterious and just plain HOT!
    I am a fan totally of Damon/Elena!