Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

The Office: Season 7-- "The Year of Michael Scott"

Gather my fellow Office fans! Season 7 is underway! Lots of storylines to follow.

Ep. 1: Nepotism
    Spoiler
    The Season premiere was good. I guess Gabe should be public enemy #1 this year. First off, he's a killjoy and second, he's going out with Erin. Felt bad for Andy, but it was funny he was going to his 'good place' on the beach and spotted a hump-back whale...eating Gabe.

Also, Michael spanking his nephew at the end was great. Those weren't light taps either. Those were full-blown whoopings.

Discuss!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Senior Minion

Re: The Office: Season 7-- "The Year of Michael Scott"

That opening sequence just topped last year's off-year for the show. That was awesome!
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Princess of my own world

I loved the opening! It was hilarious. The whole episode was great.
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

• mountains beyond mtns.

Erin,
    Spoiler
    how could you????

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Ep 2: Counseling

Spoiler
    So, I guess Pam is the new Office Administrator. I still think she's going to get busted, but hey, it was kinda cute the way she schemed her way to that position. Good episode, but I think they should try to minimize the storylines per episode. Just thought it felt a little cluttered. I still think this season is off to a great start though.

Phylis--"I'm glad Michael is getting help. He has alot of issues and he's stupid."
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

I have been watching The Apprentice and there is a really annoying guy on the men's team, David, who reminds me so much in both looks and actions of Andy on The Office - especially before Andy's anger management counseling! Anyone else notice this?

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

EP.3: Andy's Play

Spoiler
    This one was all over the place. I'm still trying to figure out the Dwight/Angela relationship. Nothing much to talk about. I thought the akwardness was kinda forced with the phone and bottle rolling down the aisle. Really, the only part I lol'd was at the end when Michael was rehersing for the part while improvising Law and Order.
    Home away from Home.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Ep. 4: Sex Ed

Spoiler
    Ghost from Girfriend's Past: Michael Scott Edition. This episode was not good in my opinion. Gabe is an @*$.
    Home away from Home.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Ep. 5: The Sting

Spoiler
    Interesting episode. Could this new guy, Danny be Michael's replacement? He's certainly a canidate now. And you add the fact he dated Pam and that SHE 'fizzled' him out.

What are they doing to Ryan's character? Surely BJ Novac has some say in what they are doing to his character.
    Home away from Home.

• Circle of Ancients

Is it just me or does Michael seem more mean this season? Especially over the first couple of episodes.

I can't imagine them continuing the show without Steve Carell, they just need to end it.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Is it just me or does Michael seem more mean this season? Especially over the first couple of episodes.

I can't imagine them continuing the show without Steve Carell, they just need to end it.
    I'm a hardcore Office fan, but it's sad to say that you may be right Clinks. The writing has gone down the tube ever since the end of season 4 in my opinion.
    Home away from Home.

• hi!

last night's episode tapped into yet another candidate for Michael's replacement!
    -plagued

• keh!

it had a few laughs, but not as many as i thought : /

btw, who did Ryan dress up as? was he supposed to be Justin Bieber? cuz i would think he would have a wig for that... or Gabe Saporta of Cobra Starship? if so, i didn't think he would have that mic attached.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post

How many sitcoms have tried to replace the primary character only for it to just fall flat and end up hurting the show's reputation? Has any sitcom lasted more than a season beyond this type of change? You would think the production companies would realize that they are just wasting their money.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Which is Jim's best Halloween costume?

-Three hole punch version of Jim
    -'Dave'
    -Facebook (or Bookface)
    -Popeye (just the corncob pipe)

Spoiler

Kevin was great in this episode. The Michael Moore costume was funny enough, but when Kevin crys it just cracks me up. I didn't like the whole Danny having to explain to Pam AND Jim why he didn't call her back. It just seemed petty that Jim would want to know as well. Though it was a nice touch when Jim finally gave in and wore the Popeye costume at the end with their baby.

Creed (on Oscar's costume): "Best Edward James Olmos costume I have ever seen! Freaky good." Oh Creed...
    Last edited by royaldisneyfan; 10-30-2010 at 04:06 AM.
    Home away from Home.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast