Thread: Ghost Hunters

• Delawarean Girl

Ghost Hunters

Hi MiceChatters,

I was just wondering if any of you have ever watched this show called Ghost Hunters?

My Aunt Sharon talked me into watching this show last night on Facebook . She especially wanted me to see the Fort Delaware one.

At first I started watching a couple of episodes randomly and then I ended up downloading the Fort Delaware episode on iTunes .

So, far they have been pretty interesting. They have kept me glued on what is going on. The Fort Delaware one is like 'WOW!". Since I have actually visited there. But I'm very sure, there are lost souls in Fort Delaware.

I'm also interested in seeing more episodes soon.

Thanks for stopping by.

-Hayley B.

• no flash photography...

Re: Ghost Hunters

yeah, but it all seems theatrical to me and very unreal. Some of the episodes that were trying to be scary actually made me laugh. IMO, it's just acting for the show at places that are said to be haunted.

• I'm not really here

Re: Ghost Hunters

Don't buy too much into this show. For entertainment purposes... it's harmless and fun.

As a factual, scientific show... it's more full of holes than a colander. Improper uses of scientific instruments, lack of scientific method, gag orders on all show personnel, no repeatability, no actual proof shown, etc, etc... the list goes on and on.

In essence, it is a show designed to entertain and hold captive those who believe in ghosts and hauntings already, not to convince anyone that they do exist. It is to capitalize on an already present audience.

If you enjoy watching it... please, keep enjoying it
    Just remember, they are entertainers first and foremost who don't follow rigorous scientific routines, don't show their proofs, and other things that really make the "act" painfully obvious.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter