Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Also cute and fluffy!

Re: Dr. Who Series 6

I'm so glad we're airing on the same day as the UK! I no longer have to download it just to watch it!
    "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
    Walt Disney

Thanks for everything, Walt!

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."

Follow me on twitter! - pj_campbell

• My prices are INSANE!

12 jamy-dodgers and a fez.

Fez's are cool.

Crazy Larry loves ya! ......Hurry up before they lock me up!

Stop by my website
    http://www.ericedunn.com/

• I'm not really here

I am so very excited for this season. Looks to be a pretty crazy, wide ranging amazing plot arc again. Looked like Germans, rennaisance, the Oval Office... all over the place. Ood.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• I'm not really here

BBC Doctor Who Tardis Building Contest | Where's The Tardis?

Saw this commercial on TV just now... nearly died laughing. Freakin awesome. Who's going to enter this!?

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Also cute and fluffy!

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    BBC Doctor Who Tardis Building Contest | Where's The Tardis?

Saw this commercial on TV just now... nearly died laughing. Freakin awesome. Who's going to enter this!?
    Not to mention, the big reveal about River! I can't wait to find out!
    "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
    Walt Disney

Thanks for everything, Walt!

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."

Follow me on twitter! - pj_campbell

• My prices are INSANE!

Some sad classic Doctor Who related news to report.

Just heard that the Doctor Who world has lost the Brigadier.

Nicholas Courtney, known to and beloved by Doctor Who fans worldwide as Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart and one of the longest-serving co-stars of the series, has died, aged 81.

His first brush with Doctor Who was to be as Space Security Agent Bret Vyon in the First Doctor epic The Daleks' Master Plan. For Doctor Who fans, of course, he will always be remembered as UNIT stalwart Lethbridge-Stewart. Originally slated to play Captain Knight in the Second Doctor adventure The Web Of Fear, he was 'promoted' to the role of Colonel by director Douglas Camfield when original actor David Langton pulled out, and returned a year later as a newly promoted Brigadier in The Invasion, a role he was to become associated with for over forty years! Appearing as one of the main characters throughout the Third Doctor's incarnation as the UK head of UNIT, he was then to appear with every other classic series Doctor, both during the television show's original run and through the Big Finish audio adventures. Name-checked a number of times in the revived series of Doctor Who, Sir Alistair was to eventually return in the spin-off series The Sarah Jane Adventures in 2008 - the actor being re-united with 70s co-star Elisabeth Sladen.

So sad. I will miss the Brig!

Stop by my website

AWwww, bummer. Rest easy, sir.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• I'm not really here

Rest in peace Brigadier. I loved him. He was such an awesome character and actor. Always trusted the Dr.

• My prices are INSANE!

With all the craziness going on in the world I forgot to post this.
    Warm up your jammy dodgers and dust off you fez!
    Doctor Who is coming in April!

Doctor Who is coming to America in a spectacular two-part season premiere on BBC AMERICA. Part One premieres Saturday, April 23 at 9/8c. The mysterious time traveler, the Doctor (Matt Smith), and his companions Amy (Karen Gillan) and Rory (Arthur Darvill), find themselves on a secret summons that takes them on an adventure from the desert in Utah - right to the Oval Office in 1969. More details will be revealed in the coming weeks about this two-parter penned by ‘Who supremo’ Steven Moffat (Sherlock) and featuring guest star Mark Sheppard (Supernatural, Battlestar Galactica). Also set to return this season, Alex Kingston (ER, Flash Forward), as the irrepressible River Song.

Stop by my website

• I'm not really here

SO excited for this season. It looks truly dark and with some very scary elements in it. Finally some more about River and everything that went on last season.

Awesome. Can't wait.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• My prices are INSANE!

HA!

Have you warmed up your Jamy-dodgers yet!
    Well I have something to entertain you while you find your fez.

Here's a NEW mini two parter from the BBC Comic Relief night.

Strap in good and tight cause here we go!

PART 1

PART 2
    Last edited by Crazy Larry; 03-18-2011 at 06:49 PM. Reason: My spelling

Stop by my website

• My prices are INSANE!

Greetings Whovians

The time grows near. A new season of Doctor Who is almost upon us.

Here is a Prequel to the first episode of Season 6 (or Season 32 if you like).

The episode is titled "The Impossible Astronaut".

Enjoy

Stop by my website

• My prices are INSANE!

Greetings Whovians

The BBC Doctor Who media machine is kicking in to high gear.
    Here is the first official Trailer for the upcoming Season.

Enjoy.

Stop by my website

• I'm not really here

There are some pretty terrifying images in there. This looks to be the darkest season yet. I can't even begin to describe how excited I am for this. I keep watching this over and over again. Those little doll faced things are creeping me out! And what's with the clown?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast