Thread: CASTLE on ABC

• King of Los Angeles

CASTLE on ABC

Is anyone else watching this show? I was slow warming up, but I think it has some of the best writing on TV right now. Can't wait for tonight's steampunk episode.

• Disneyland PAP

Re: CASTLE on ABC

Been a Castle fan since the very first episode three years ago, all because I'm a fan of Firefly and Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. Tuned in Castle and was again charmed by the "ruggedly handsome" Mr. Fillion. Katic's pretty darn easy on the eyes too. The first season had a more serious tone than it is now. The lighter tone caught me off guard when season two debuted, but I'm over it now. These days I have to wait until Tuesday nights when the latest episode's finally online, so I'll see the steampunk ep tomorrow night. And for serious fans, I highly recommend going to ABC's Castle videos site because from time to time they'll have a writer, director or cast member do a text commentary on an episode. So while you re-watch an episode, a sidebar displays comments that range from what inspired the writer to write a scene or what was happening on the set while a certain scene was filmed or what lines or bits were ad libbed and stayed in the final cut. Really fun stuff!

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

it's funny cause i hate crime shows and stuff, but this thing is like so much more than that! i happened to join in last season after like DWTS or the Bachelor or something like that since it was playing afterwards and nothing better was on.

after i figured out what was going on, i didn't want to admit i was hooked until 2 weeks before the season premiere last month
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

• phbbbbbt

I watch once in a while, when the baby won't sleep. But I did make a point of watching this week, I had friends in the Steampunk scenes.
    xo, Deanna

• Disneyland PAP

I'm bumping this thread back up to the top. Still watching it faithfully every week. This week's episode, I gotta admit, was pretty darn cute between Castle and Beckett. Cute enough to forgive the silly ending to the investigation. The detectives have really grown into a family now. They didn't play that angle so much in season one, focusing mostly on the two leads.

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

in a way, the thing we (or at least i) have been waiting for for like years had finally came!!!!!! but not the way i thought it would. maybe something's gonna happen within this season? hmmm?
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

• Life is Great!

yeah, this weeks episode was excellent!
    MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Quote Originally Posted by MAXandBELLESmom View Post
    yeah, this weeks episode was excellent!
    I felt that the last three episodes were pushing the smaltzy way past eleven. After Beckett's revelation in season two that she DOES like Castle... it goes to this? It's grade school.

The best episode of Castle was Vampire Weekend. The extended Firefly joke was brilliant. I also love how Fillion commits to playing a writer.