• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

GHOST ADVENTURES ~ with Zak Bagans on the Travel Channel

GHOST ADVENTURES ~ with Zak Bagans on the Travel Channel

Here's another show in search of paranormal experiences. The main host of the show Zak Bagans and his two assistants travel the world and spend the night in haunted locations, along with electronic devices, in an attempt to obtain evidence of unusual activity, such as abnormal changes in balls of energy and temperature.

The twist with this show is that Zak and his friends taunt these "spirits" in a rather unique manner. I've only seen a couple episodes, but found this clip from anothe of his shows that is rather entertaining. Enjoy!

YouTube - Ghost Adventures - Zak Bagans Gets Groped By A Ghost
    Last edited by Aladdin; 10-15-2010 at 10:36 PM.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Re: Ghost Hunters ~ with Zak Bagans on the Travel Channel

This is my favorite paranormal investigation show. Moundsville State Penitentiary has to be my favorite and creepiest episode of the series.
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

The rumor, of course, is that Zak also did time as a male exotic dancer in Nevada for a spell to make ends meet. I don't necessarily believe it to be true, but he is easy on the eyes!

Peace,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Quote Originally Posted by RooBear View Post
    The rumor, of course, is that Zak also did time as a male exotic dancer in Nevada for a spell to make ends meet. I don't necessarily believe it to be true, but he is easy on the eyes!

Peace,
    Roo
    I hadn't heard about that.

Oh, found this little fictional interview between Zak and Dr. Phil, it's pretty funny and "Dr Phil" sums up the Ghost Hunters show with this:

DR. PHIL: Well, I’m just a country boy and I have to tell you that I like to look at things one step at a time. Say the cows get out of the yard, you gotta find the cows and bring them in first before you fix the fence, right?

ZAK: (puzzled expression)

DR. PHIL: (refers to card in his hand). Season one it would appear that every orb you captured was a spirit manifesting. Season two, every place you were was the portal to hell. Season three, you were getting possessed a lot. Season four, you’re getting touched in private places.

ZAK: (snorts) Yeah, I guess we’ve had a wild ride on “Ghost Adventures.”

here's the entire fake interview. it's really funny: Ghost Hunting Theories: LAUGH: Zak Bagans on Dr. Phil!

• The Study of Wumbo

I like this show. Holds my attention more than other ghost shows.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])