• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Thumbs up Disney TV ~ Take Two with Phineas and Ferb ~

Disney TV often fills in a few minutes here and there with the latest song from one of their tween stars, or hacking apart an old Disney Cartoon Classic, BUT now they have something really great, to fill in all those gaps! It's called "Take Two with Phineas and Ferb". What's the premise of this new mini show? The two toon hits from Disney Channel/XD now have their own Two Minute Interview Show, with Phineas as the Interviewer (the Carson or Conan) role and Ferb taking the sidekick (Richter or McMahon) role.

The interviews are done with Phineas and Ferb in their regular Toon look, with REAL people as their guests. Last night, I saw the 2 Minute interview with Jack Black, of all people. I was very much impressed by the entertainment value of this short little segment! These are definitely worth keeping your eyes open for!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Re: Disney TV ~ Take Two with Phineas and Ferb ~

Looks like several are already on Youtube. Here's the Jack Black interview.

YouTube - Jack Black - Take Two with Phineas and Ferb -- Disney Channel Official

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Re: Disney TV ~ Take Two with Phineas and Ferb ~

Meh. I love Phineas and Ferb but this isn't what I wanted them to do with the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!