• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Talking Star Wars Clone Wars Season 3 Preview Second Half Trailer!!!

YouTube - Star wars clone wars season 3 preview second half trailer (a new time)

Darth Maul's brother might not be the coolest part of Season 3...in this trailer we see the Dark Side finally stepping up to the challenge of the Jedi and one of the Jedi's may be turning Sith, even if it might only be for an Episode.

As much as I like the Political Episodes I am happy to see some with some real battles in them coming my favorite three episods of the series are the first three episodes sinc thye told a good story and had a good amoutn of action in them, can't wait for the rest of this season.

• we jumped out a window

Re: Star Wars Clone Wars Season 3 Preview Second Half Trailer!!!

The political episodes have made me lose tremendous interest in the series. Hopefully the second half will bring us more episodes like Landing at Point Rain.

Otherwise, I'll just stick with G.I. Joe Renegades, Young Justice and Avengers.

• far, far away from DL

Young Justice looks pretty good. The political episodes were ok but I am happy to see more battles and the Sith.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^what I like is how it feels like Episodes 3 in the way that it the Dark side fights back...I mean in most the prequels the Jedi seem to be able to smash threw any enemy like butter.