Thread: Big Brother 13

• Delawarean Girl

Big Brother 13

Hi Micechatter,

Please discuss about the show Big Brother here.

First question. Did Julie say what the schedule is going to be so far? I'm sure one of them is going to be Sunday.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Re: Big Brother 13

Well, the twosomes they brought back will mean that I won't be be watching the show nearly as much as the past 3 or 4 seasons. I really don't want to ever see 4 of those people again. And of all the the teams they mentioned, there were only two that I would have like seeing back, Dan and Memphis, and Mike and Will.

• Delawarean Girl

I just don't get how it ended up being Rachel & Brendon to go in? I took part in that vote for which duo that I would like to see in the Big Brother House again.

I voted for Will and Mike, btw. The results at the time that I voted. They were the 2nd highest in the votes. The 1st was Jordan and Jeff.

Rachel & Brendon were one of the lowest at the time. Alot people were going no to that from the start. Now, they are still saying no to that. I just can't see how they ended up getting a boost to go in.

Now, you can't see the results, btw.

• Queen Elsa

Big Brother has lost a viewer. When I saw the witch Rachael back I had a big fit I was starting to yell I will never watch Big Brother ever again cause of her. Like I told my mom if I was in Big Brother and if I saw her come back I would walk right out that door no cash is wroth it if she is in it and I would let CBS no it as well.

I have seen premiere episode and i am very much impressed with the cast this time. There are more than two black persons are the part of this show and i really admire that.

• Delawarean Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    Big Brother has lost a viewer. When I saw the witch Rachael back I had a big fit I was starting to yell I will never watch Big Brother ever again cause of her. Like I told my mom if I was in Big Brother and if I saw her come back I would walk right out that door no cash is wroth it if she is in it and I would let CBS no it as well.
    You'll have many people joining you. Alot of people are saying the samething on there Facebook page.

Again, I would like to see the voting results. It's interesting that they no longer let you see it. So far, it seems like they put Rachel in there on purpose.

• In a Disney World Daze...

The only good thing about Rachael being in the house is for the delicious fights she causes...especially when she is put in her place like Ragan did last season.

the duo thing is interesting, especially when they go on the block and get that key. Im not impressed by the new members...they seem a little stale. but its only been one episode!

• Delawarean Girl

^ Yeah, normally you need sometime to get to know them more, when it's brand new.

• Future Cast Member

I love Big Brother, I've been watching a lot this season. I don't like Shelly at all; she's the one running a hunting company. I don't understand why people don't like Rachel though. I hated her last season until I started watching the After Dark live feeds. Seeing her in real life, without being edited to only show her annoying and dramatic moments, makes me actually like her. She seems real and down to earth in the actual live feeds, not annoyingly mean like they make her out to be. Plus, she has a big Disney movie collection and loves Disney movies.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Hayley that poll was who do you WANT to be in thd big brother house or maybe who do you THINK will be in... not that whoever won would be back in. It was very trickily worded!

I'm glad "evel" left so early, could not watch it with him. But I cannot WAIT to see Rachel fall from power and get kicked out!!!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Delawarean Girl

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    Hayley that poll was who do you WANT to be in thd big brother house or maybe who do you THINK will be in... not that whoever won would be back in. It was very trickily worded!

I'm glad "evel" left so early, could not watch it with him. But I cannot WAIT to see Rachel fall from power and get kicked out!!!
    Thank you. It was definitely like "who do you WANT to be in the big brother house" and I did take it as who wins will go in.

I just found it interesting that when I started voting , they showed the results. Then when I went back to the poll a couple days after. It was not showing the results, no longer. Again I remember Rachel & Brendon being one of the lowest and made me think, that they just put them, in on purpose.

• Future Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    Thank you. It was definitely like "who do you WANT to be in the big brother house" and I did take it as who wins will go in.

I just found it interesting that when I started voting , they showed the results. Then when I went back to the poll a couple days after. It was not showing the results, no longer. Again I remember Rachel & Brendon being one of the lowest and made me think, that they just put them, in on purpose.
    Actually, on after dark, the newbie houseguests said that when they filled out their paperwork to get into the house, it had questions like, "Who do you think was the hottest?", "Who was the most dramatic?", "Who was the best player?", "Who did you hate the most?" and "Who do you want to come back into the Big Brother house?". They got cut off from talking about the rest of the questions because the camera changed, but they were told before going into the house someone was coming back and they were asked who they wanted to come back, so they probably didn't even take the open poll into consideration, they brought back the people that the newbies chose and based people on the newbies answers to questions to create some good drama.

I don't even think this season is that good, though, there's not a lot of good drama and I don't like that old people came back, now. I was hoping for a lot of new people, but with the limited selection of new people, they all suck. I really want Shelly to go home already! And Dominic didn't deserve to be on the show, he didn't even know who ED was, or any of the other older people. I don't like the guy that was in the jester suit, but at least he knows a lot of Big Brother trivia, like who got kicked off what episode, what season, who they were up against, etc.

I miss the saboteur format of last season, though, that was really great.

• Minion

i hope jeff wins the games
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• Disgruntled Former CM

Cool Re: Big Brother 13

I cannot stand Rachel; watching endless scenes of her temper tantrums, fake bawling, and "cry-bernating" in the Have Not Room is muy annoying.

*she has not shed one real tear this season; to hear her, you would think that she's sobbing inconsolably - but her eyes are dry (and dead...). My 5-year old neice handles losing at a game better than Rachel. She is setting women back 100 years...

Jeff on the other hand is adorable; he can hang out pool-side at my house ANY time...
    "I've got the heart of a child..." - I keep it in a box, next to my bed...

• Cars Land Rocks!

Having watched every Big Brother since number one, both on TV and the live feeds online, I have to say Rachel is one of my least favorite houesguest ever. I like Daniele. I liked her on her original Big Brother when she played with her father, and I'm enjoying her even more this season. I'm hoping she can go far. I'm not happy that Brendon came back, and I'm hoping Brenchel, and Jeff can be voted out soon.