Breaking Bad Season 4

I did a search of the entire forum and saw no threads dedicated specifically to this show, which had its fourth season premiere last night on AMC. Anyone else watch this? I caught up with the first 3 seasons during the yearlong gap between season 3 and this new season, and I'm glad I did. I had been skeptical because I didn't think much of Malcolm in the Middle or Bryan Cranston's performance in said show, but wow. Wow, wow, wow. This is one of my favorite shows on TV and my pick for the best drama on TV (even with the first season of Game of Thrones in the rearview mirror).

For anyone who watched last night, this next bit will be in spoiler tags.
    Spoiler
    The rational part of me knew that when Gus walked into the lab, he, Walt, Jesse, and Mike would all be safe (they're all regulars on the show), but I was literally on the edge of my seat, waiting to see what he'd do. That he used the box cutter to take out Victor was gruesome but intense. Great, tense sequence.

I know this isn't as popular as some other shows (though the premiere got the show's best-ever ratings), but it's really great, dark television. If you like lighter fare, I don't know if this is for you, but the performances, the writing, and the direction are all cinema-level quality.
    Check out the Mousterpiece Cinema podcast on iTunes, on Twitter, on Facebook, or on the show's blog!

Re: Breaking Bad Season 4

Season 4 premiere was the same as i expected!! Bang On... I am sure this is gonna be the best season so far.

• Greetings, Program!

Best season finale EVER!!!!

Not one, but TWO surprises that left me slackjawed.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Breaking bad season 4 is a really amazing show.It is a American drama series.....I love the role of Anna Gunn,Giancarlo Esposide.... I watch this show online.Each and Every season are mindblowing.........
    watch csi miami online free for free. Get the latest csi miami online TV Shows, seasons, episodes, news and more
    watch My Name is Earl episode for Free. Feel free to view latest Episodes of My Name is Earl and Watch it online for free