Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

• Jessie: exuberent & fun!!

Re: The "What TV show did you just see?" thread REGENERATED

Most recently I watched the last episode of Timon & Pumbaa (remember that show?). The last one is called "Cliphangers". If u wanna watch it, there's always YouTube.
    Jessie is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fav part in 2 is:
    Buzz: clears throat)
    I just wanted to say you're a bright young woman with a beautiful "yarnful" of hair... er, "hairful" of yarn. It's...uh...woah. (clears throat) I must go!
    Jessie: Well, aren't you the sweetest space toy I ever met!
    Buster: (barking)
    Slinky: What's that? Bark, bark? Uh...this fellow says he needs to go out back for a little "private time"!
    Jessie: That critter needs help! (jumps on toy car) Yodle-ay-HEEE-HOOO!!!!!
    Buzz: (wings suddenly pop open)

Also, my fav part in 3 is:
    Jessie: turns on Spanish music)
    Buzz: involenterily starts dancing) I...I don't know what came over me!
    Jessie: goo-goo eyes) Just go with it, Buzz!
    (Then, they start doing the Paso Doble to a Spanish version of "You've Got a Friend in Me". Towards the end of the dance, Woody tosses Jessie a rose to catch in her mouth. It's awesome.)

Go to the EBHO threads!!! They need YOU!

Revenge: Sure, it might be a soap, but so what! The season finale was addictive.
    The Soup: funny!
    Dancing with the Stars the all-star cast next season should be interesting...

Currently making my way through an X-Men anime series where four of the team(Wolverine, Storm, Beast and Cyclops) go to Japan to find and help a young mutant girl. The show is set one year after Jean Grey is killed and Cyclops is handling it badly. In one scene, Wolverine is sick of Cyclops' self-pity and tells him to "Man up and grow a pair!"

Interesting character design. Beast looks more feline than he does in the comics; Storm looks like a white woman with dark skin and her breasts are absurdly large. (Not that I'm complaining... ) Jean, Storm and Emma Frost all have that typical anime female face that is oval, thin and with a pointed chin.

Wolverine and Cyclops tour the countryside on motorcycles while Beast and Storm travel by Hummer. The show is set in the winter and there are lots of beautiful shots of snowy mountains and forests.

Villains are the U-Men who capture and kill mutants and harvest their organs to gain their powers. This show is definitely not for young children!

I've seen only two episodes out of thirteen, so I'll report on the rest of the series later.
    Everyone is entitled to an informed opinion.
    Harlan Ellison

I may not be the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but I do shine.

Texan by birth, Californian by choice.

There should be a sticky thread called "This Day in Disney History." The company has a long history and this would be a good way to acknowledge it. Walt was born 112 years ago; that's quite a chunk of American history and culture.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Necessary Roughness. Callie Thorne is hot!!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Disneyland PAP

Just cycled through all three episodes on the Star Trek: The Next Generation - The Next Phase Blu-ray Disc again. The pilot was stiff, Worf's a bad*** in "Sins of the Father" and Stewart is just phenomenal in "The Inner Light." I also watched the "Little Green Men" episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine earlier this afternoon. Reminded me how fortunate TNG was when they cast Stewart. No other actor playing captain or commander in any of the TNG spinoffs has ever been as good.

• -

Just watched the Sammy Davis Jr. episode of All in the Family again. This is still one of the funniest episodes of any show ever.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Disneyland PAP

I discovered a wonderful place yesterday: the audio/visual section of the library! There I found the documentaries and special interests section where there were many titles I'd never imagined existed, like Star Wars vs. Star Trek and Best Filipino Food Vol. 1. I checked out Pioneers of Television Season 2 and watched the first of four episodes on it. "Science Fiction" covered the primarily the 60's, interweaving the origins of Star Trek, The Twilight Zone, Lost in Space and Time Tunnel through new or archival interviews with the series' casts, some of whom guest-starred on the other shows. I was surprised how much time they spent delving into the creators of the shows, mainly on Gene Roddenberry and Irwin Allen with a little on Rod Serling. There was a few things I learned from it (I'm a geek and fan of Trek and TZ, so much of it I'd already known), but the new interviews and several stills that I'd never seen before I enjoyed a lot. The rest of the 50-minute episodes are Crime Drama, Local Kids' TV and Westerns.

• Disneyland PAP

Just finished disc one of Star Trek: The Animated Series, including the text and audio commentaries on it.

The last show I saw was an episode of "Melrose Place," season 1 before it got too weird for me.

I just finished the Big Bang Theory.Its amazing comedy show and all characters done the fabulous job in it.All moments laugh came in when they all create leg pulling to each other.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I am also a late convert to Big Bang Theory. My favorite character is Sheldon's friend who is a girl, Amy Farrah Fowler (Mayim Bialik).
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Disneyland PAP

After watching Tim Burton's Batman, I followed it up with the pilot episode of The Flash which I think came out a year after the movie. Ugh, I was always able to look past the awkwardness of the pilot before, but seeing it immediately after the brilliance of Batman was a mistake.

• ooooooOO!

I just finished The Walking Dead Seasons 1 & 2, I never gave it a chance until my brother got it and made me watch it. Now I'm officially hooked, can't wait for season 3

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Law and Order SVU reruns on USA Network.

• Infinitized!

On Blu-Ray:
    Star Trek The Next Generation: Episode 1 Encounter a Farpoint - Looks great on Blu. Although there are reports a couple of the episodes in the season 1 set have some sound issues.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast