Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

• Foolish Mortal

Re: The "What TV show did you just see?" thread REGENERATED

I just finished watching Fear Factor.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

More Law and Order SVU. What can I say? I have a crush on Mariska Hargitay. and a slight man crush on Richard Belzer (Detective John Munch).
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Foolish Mortal

Pawn Stars!

"So make the best of this test and don't ask why. It's not a question but a lesson learned in time."- Green Day
    "The harder you work, the luckier you get."- Billie Joe Armstrong
    "This is my rage. This is my love. This is my town. This is my city. This is my life."

• Disneyland PAP

After Phyllis Diller's passing I pulled out my 3-disc set The Ultimate Johnny Carson Collection. Didn't have Ms. Diller on it unfortunately, but I still popped in disc 1. It's seriously like watching magic happen! I'm into disc 2 now and will likely get through the final disc quickly after.

• Foolish Mortal

Miami Ink.

"So make the best of this test and don't ask why. It's not a question but a lesson learned in time."- Green Day
    "This is my rage. This is my love. This is my town. This is my city. This is my life."

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

The Big Bang Theory, rerun from this season, on CBS.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Foolish Mortal

Friends

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Law and Order SVU, Back to School Marathon (ding ding)

---------- Post added 08-27-2012 at 05:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    Just watched the Sammy Davis Jr. episode of All in the Family again. This is still one of the funniest episodes of any show ever.
    He wouldn't burn a cross on your lawn...but if he saw one burning, he'd toast a marshmallow on it..."

The writing, the acting, the satire...I saw it when it first aired and my whole family could not stop laughing. Every time since that I have seen it...well let me just say, I agree wholeheartedly with calsig31.

• Disneyland PAP

When We Left Earth: The NASA Missions - Inspired by Neil Armstrong's passing over the weekend, I popped in the first disk of my Blu-ray set to watch the first two episodes of this great Discovery Channel documentary. Including new videos released by NASA and mastered in high definition, the second episode has my favorite sequence of the entire series. Watch it and tell me you wouldn't wet your spacesuit if that were you!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Two Dick Van Dyke episodes featuring Carl Reiner as Alan Brady. Doesnt get much better than that.

• -

I've been hooked on HBO's The Newsroom. I am almost through all the episodes of season 1 that are on demand. It is really amazing to relive some of the history on this show that is being portrayed as current events. So sad that there are only 10 episodes of the first season, but looking forward to season 2 next june.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Hard Knocks - Miami Dolphins Training Camp on HBO

• Disneyland PAP

Glee, Seasons Three, then back to One - I picked up the last season on Blu and watched it all in a week. It was pretty darn whackier than past seasons, but the season finale pretty much made up for any failings I felt about the run. Also seeing the role swapping scene, while too darn short, was awesome. Then, as I always have felt compelled to do after finishing a season, is go back to the beginning and re-watch how they all started. Season One is still the best season.

Castle, Season One - Then, I had to take a break because while at the library last night, I found them added new titles to their shelves. Could not resist checking out my favorite show on television right now. It was a lot of fun re-watching how Castle and Beckett started out four years ago. Lots of laughing out loud in my living last night!

Hey
    Myself john. i am huge fan of TV shows. Mostly i Watch American Comedy TV shows. I just Watched a how i met your Mother Online. This Show is full of fun. But i am excited to Watch its upcoming Season that will release in September.

• Foolish Mortal

I just finished watching MTV's VMAs. I only watched it to see me performing along with other fans with Green Day.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast