Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Once Upon a Time on ABC

I can't believe what happened! I don't want to give away the ending but Sheesh! So much potential and now ugh! haha. Emma needs to kick some queen's booty soon for that one. lol!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

^Seriously!! That so-and-so needs to go DOWN!!

• Arista

This show is awesome. I can't wait to see more, I hope they have all the Princesses in it!
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe.

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

I'm very much surprised this thread has kind of died. This show is amazing and just keeps getting better and better. This last Sunday night's show was one of the best ever. So many little references to Disney's Beauty and the Beast. The ending was the most amazing of all though - both regarding Belle and the conversation Ms. Mayor and Mr. Gold had - oh my gosh! I also got a kick out of the Evil Queen in the Fairy Tale World saying she's having a problem with a certain mermaid.

• Still lost in Neverland

I am too. This show is the best fantasy show ever done. Last week's episode was the best yet and it was so much fun watching two great actors (The Wicked Queen and Rumpelstiltskin) chew up the scenery. And yea, that final scene was awesomely scary. It just gets better and better every week.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

I have watched every single episode in 2 days, I adore this show!!

The cool thing, it is filmed in my city as well as Steveston, which is like 1.5 hours way via transit. I was just in Steveston the other day, saw the Cafe they always film in.. that tower doesn't actually have a clock on it.. There is a nice aged looking bakery, wood siding, doesn't actually exist as a bakery, built the facade just for the show, and the inside sits empty.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

That's really neat that you've been to where they film this! Glad you love the show too.

Quote Originally Posted by ChessurInWonderland View Post
    Posted in the wrong thread so I'll copy it here

I love this show! I've recently discovered it and haven't caught up on all the episodes yet but it's a very nice show so far. I don't like the part with Maleficent, either. I think if Maleficent were to face off with the evil Stepmother, Maleficent would win every time. And her look was pretty off, with the yellow hair, but I liked the crown she wore, it looked like a reference to the Disney appearance of her, with the pointy forehead and horns.

I cannot believe how amazing the acting has been so far! Rumpelstiltskin blows me away every time he's on screen, and the evil queen is starting to as I get into more episodes, too. The casting is just amazing, the evil queen looks just like her in both universes, and as her character develops she fits the role more and more, and I'm only on the second episode! The makeup is also great in the alternate universes, particularly with Rumpelstiltskin's transitions.

I feel like I'm already very obsessed with this show, I hope it becomes a successful new series and lasts many seasons.

And I'm confused, is this from someone that worked on LOST? The addiction I have to it reminds me of Lost, and my mom is a huge Lost fan so I can get her to start watching this show with me if it has affiliation with it.

Eddie Kitsis and Adam Howarwitz were writers and later excutive producers on LOST. One of LOST's co-creators Damon Lindelof, is a consultant on the show. ONCE UPON A TIME is good, it just not great yet. More humor needs to be in the show (you would expect there to be some since Kitisis and Howaritz wrote majority of Hurley centric episodes on LOST) I am borderline with Rumplestilken, if they used him in more moderation instead in your face front burner style. I am not saying he is a bad actor, since he is just a good actor, just control the amount he appears. I like the queen and emma. The queen has villianly feel to her, while Emma feels like a core character you can trust. My favorite episode so far has to be the one with the hunter. And I disagree with SleepyJeff, LOST DID get a nice ending, even if there were odd bits.
    Last edited by Spongeocto4; 02-23-2012 at 10:25 AM. Reason: added the words 'more', 'a', 'so far' and fixed punctuation

New episode on Sunday

• far, far away from DL

Yay!

• we jumped out a window

If only I would have been more active in this thread the past few months but now the season finale is upon us...

Will Emma ever "believe" or will it take as long as Jack Shepard?

Is Henry going to continue to be in his current state? (trying to not be so spoilerish though it probably doesn't matter since it's not that active a thread)

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    If only I would have been more active in this thread the past few months but now the season finale is upon us...

Will Emma ever "believe" or will it take as long as Jack Shepard?

Is Henry going to continue to be in his current state? (trying to not be so spoilerish though it probably doesn't matter since it's not that active a thread)
    I don't think it will take as long as Jack(from Lost), I wouldn't be surprised if she believed it in the season 1 finale. Jack didn't believe until seasons 3 and 4. Henry, I think he may of got Emma to believe.
    It is a good time to ask what other stories will be involved with the show,sorry if there are errors. The current "stories' that are in the show:
    Snow white and the Seven Dwarfs, Pinochhio, Little Red Riding Hood/Peter and the Wolf, Alice and Wonderland, Hansel and Gretal. Rumplstilken, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, king Midas, Genie from Aladdin?
    Stories that were referenced: 101 dalmations(jimmny cricket's dog, Pongo), the little mermaid(Regina mentioned a mermaid she was having "trouble" with). Sleeping Beauty(malicifent in the 2nd episode.
    Stories that have not appeared on canvas: Mulan, Peter Pan, Rapunzel, Princess and the frog, jack and the beanstalk(they could have the same Jack as in Jack and Jill, and jack jump over the candlestick) rip van wrinkle, etc.

There is any baby pooh show live or its any channels.winnie the pooh theme

Once Upon a Time is renewed for a second season.

• Still lost in Neverland

Just got an update from Amazon that Once Upon A Time Complete Season 1 will be available in both Blu-Ray and DVD on August 28th. Blue Ray is 5 discs and will be Amazon Priced at $44.95. DVD is also 5 discs and priced at $39.95. Nothing was mentioned, as of now, about extras and all the stuff.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast