Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 100
  1. #31

    • A pirate's life for me!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Des Moines, WA
    Posts
    43

    Re: Once Upon a Time on ABC

    OMG the season finale was amazing! I have no idea where they're going to take it next.

    Spoiler
    I can't believe Emma faced off against Maleficent, and then killed her! I loved how she threw the sword like Prince Phillip did in the animated version. Rumple and Belle, Emma waking up Henry, the Curse breaking! It was so exciting and it was just the first season finale! I'm still amazed!


    This is my favorite show, possibly ever. The way they incorporate the different stories into such a layered history is a new level of creativity IMO.
    Disneyland will always be the best, because Walt walked there.

  2. #32

    • far, far away from DL
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lititz, Pennsylvaina
    Posts
    816

    Re: Once Upon a Time on ABC

    I am so excited for next season.

  3. #33

    • Hug a Billy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree
    Posts
    2,535

    Re: Once Upon a Time on ABC

    It was an amazing end to the season. They filled it with so much information and it came at us so fast. What I really liked was the dragon. Notice the resemblance to a certain dragon in Fantasmic? I just enjoyed that so much. So now what happens - ugh, have to wait until September to find out where they will take this.

  4. #34

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,215

    Re: Once Upon a Time on ABC

    Quote Originally Posted by Wendygirl View Post
    It was an amazing end to the season. They filled it with so much information and it came at us so fast. What I really liked was the dragon. Notice the resemblance to a certain dragon in Fantasmic? I just enjoyed that so much. So now what happens - ugh, have to wait until September to find out where they will take this.
    Yep, I definitely noticed a resemblance to a certain Fantasmic dragon. Emma didn't get fireworks nor a Mark Twain full of characters to congratulate her though

  5. #35

    • Delawarean Girl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delaware,USA
    Posts
    14,961

    Re: Once Upon a Time on ABC

    Me and mother love to watch Once Upon a Time. So happy that they got renewed.

  6. #36

    • i believe in faeries.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Posts
    403

    Re: Once Upon a Time on ABC

    i really love this show... and now i find i don't know what to do with myself on sunday nights. that ebing said, now that the characters all know 'who they are' (sorry for the spoiler) i wonder how long they can carry it on for. another season, absolutely... but a third, fourth? i hope so, but i'm not sure if it'll be a stretch. then again, i'm not the writer of amazing shows

  7. #37

    • Future Cast Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    6,930

    Re: Once Upon a Time on ABC

    I just re-watched and finished watching Season 1, and wow, the show got so amazing towards the end! I wish season 2 had started already, though, I hate waiting after a cliffhanger ending like that!

  8. #38

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: Once Upon a Time on ABC

    So did anyone watch and have comments on the Season 2 Premiere last Sunday night?! I thought it was great! But was hoping for Ariel to pop up but/...

    Spoiler
    the introduction of Mulan was a nice surprise. Also, the actress who plays Aurora was also Princess Mary in Showtime's The Tudors and I LOVED that character and the actress.


    This season is going to be VERY good.

  9. #39

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    183

    Re: Once Upon a Time on ABC

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    So did anyone watch and have comments on the Season 2 Premiere last Sunday night?! I thought it was great! But was hoping for Ariel to pop up but/...

    Spoiler
    the introduction of Mulan was a nice surprise. Also, the actress who plays Aurora was also Princess Mary in Showtime's The Tudors and I LOVED that character and the actress.


    This season is going to be VERY good.
    I thought it was great too!

    Spoiler
    I was also pleasantly surprised by Mulan. I wonder if the focus will be on getting Snow and Emma back from fairy tale land or if it will be on getting everyone to fairy tale land with them. I know Prince Charming said he was going to get them back, but wouldn't it make more sense if they tried to meet them there since that's their home?

  10. #40

    • Hug a Billy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree
    Posts
    2,535

    Re: Once Upon a Time on ABC

    Me too. Loved the addition of new characters! I think the quality of the show is going to remain steady. So any guesses as to who the guy was at the very beginning? Everything else got explained but him.

  11. #41

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: Once Upon a Time on ABC

    Quote Originally Posted by Wendygirl View Post
    Me too. Loved the addition of new characters! I think the quality of the show is going to remain steady. So any guesses as to who the guy was at the very beginning? Everything else got explained but him.
    HA! My sister and I were just emailing each other asking that question. I believe he is an ally to Rumplestiltskin. But I am probably wrong. I just know I recognized him as a character actor from two other shows I watch.

  12. #42

    • Munchings & Crunchings
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    2,485

    Re: Once Upon a Time on ABC

    I'm wondering if the guy at the beginning was actually the March Hare from Alice in Wonderland. He would be Jefferson's friend and helper. It's just my guess, but I wonder if it was Jefferson/Mad Hatter who sent that postcard? Some people are also saying the White Rabbit, but then he didn't really hang out with the Mad Hatter in the stories...so...

  13. #43

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: Once Upon a Time on ABC

    Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    I'm wondering if the guy at the beginning was actually the March Hare from Alice in Wonderland. He would be Jefferson's friend and helper. It's just my guess, but I wonder if it was Jefferson/Mad Hatter who sent that postcard? Some people are also saying the White Rabbit, but then he didn't really hang out with the Mad Hatter in the stories...so...
    Ahh...I like that.....

    But if he was from "fantasy world" how did he not end up on Storybrook. Well then again, August/Pinnochio wasn't in Storybrook either to begin with...

  14. #44

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    188

    Re: Once Upon a Time on ABC

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Ahh...I like that.....

    But if he was from "fantasy world" how did he not end up on Storybrook. Well then again, August/Pinnochio wasn't in Storybrook either to begin with...
    That is one of the questions that has puzzled me... I understand the queen curse all of the people in her world to our world... but the mad hatter wasn't in her world he was in Wonderland which he even said he didn't like... yet somehow he is also in our world now... shouldn't he have stayed in Wonderland? Not putting to much faith in a realistic answer since the show is complete fantasy, but it would be nice if they at least were consistent with their own story/rules.... and Pinnochio was in the queens world until he was put in the magic wardrobe/tree and sent with Snow's baby to our world, so I'm not sure where the problem is on that one.

  15. #45

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: Once Upon a Time on ABC

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas998 View Post
    That is one of the questions that has puzzled me... I understand the queen curse all of the people in her world to our world... but the mad hatter wasn't in her world he was in Wonderland which he even said he didn't like... yet somehow he is also in our world now... shouldn't he have stayed in Wonderland? Not putting to much faith in a realistic answer since the show is complete fantasy, but it would be nice if they at least were consistent with their own story/rules.... and Pinnochio was in the queens world until he was put in the magic wardrobe/tree and sent with Snow's baby to our world, so I'm not sure where the problem is on that one.
    It was never implied that Wonderland didn't also get thrown into the Real World. As of last sunday, the only land that didn't get affected was where Aurora, Prince Phillip and Mulan were.

    Maybe there was another portal like the Wardrobe that cast fantasy characters into the real world and not Storybrooke?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 09:52 AM
  2. ABC's 'Once Upon a Time' magic/mystery/fairytales pilot
    By ALIASd in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 06:18 PM
  3. 7/22: Once Upon a Time
    By Al Lutz in forum MiceAge Discussions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 02:17 PM
  4. [Chat] Once Upon a Time...
    By Indiana_James in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-27-2008, 02:56 PM
  5. Once upon a time...
    By DLcub in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 11:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •