Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Princess of my own world

Re: The Biggest Loser - Season 13

Okay am I the only one who doesn't particularly care for a lot of these people this season? Last season the whole cast was so likeable and so kind to each other, but this season they just seem mean.

I agree that Adrian did come in with a big attitude, and it must be hard to come in so far in to the game, but some of the people never gave him a chance at all (Conda). I thought it was so sad the way he got voted off and what they had to say about him.

Personally I want to see Conda gone, she's such a whiner and complainer.

I'm glad the black team won the challenge though. Go ladies! (I know they have 2 guys too) That was crazy though that a group with a majority of ladies beat out a group with a majority of men.
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

The contestants are definitely not as likeable this season as they have been in the past. It also seems that we aren't really being filled in on a lot of backstory about these contestants as we have been in the past. Perhaps I am wrong about that, but getting to know them certainly helps us root for them to be successful. It also helps to understand why they act the way that they do.

• Princess of my own world

I agree Barbaraann. Now that I think about it there hasn't been a lot of backstory. Usually the trainers step in as counselors/therapists and talk about what caused them to gain so much weight. I really like the Black team though... they seem really nice and friendly.
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Last night's show was two fold for me. On one hand I was happy to see Daphne succeed the way that she did for the Black Team. On the other hand, it is hard to watch the show stoop to such a level where they are playing up the "Conda Hate", the way that they are.

.....and the previews for next week just have me scratching my head.

I guess the "Game is On". Ratings must be good, or the "powers that be" would be headed down a different road.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Tonite's episode makes it questionable that I will want to tune in next week. I really don't care for any of these people.

The show is half way thru right now and I can't believe what Daphnie did and then to bold face lie about it. I don't think that is going to help her in the long run. I guess we will have to wait and see.
    o A mouse a day, keeps the blues away. o

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Daphne lost my respect. She really didn't accomplish anything by what she did. Like I said, though I really don't care for any of these contestants.

I think Daphnie didn't things through. She wasn't smart about the way she switched the two people. She did it out of anger. Actually I think she hurt the black team in the long run. Because now the black team has not only most women, but the smallest people on the show. But I am so glad she is off now. And I hope anyone but her or Adraine wins the at home prize. I actually like Chisim. He seems pretty nice. Lets hope that all that drama is done with and things get back to normal.
    o A mouse a day, keeps the blues away. o

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Tonite's episode was a shocker. I never imagined that it would play out the way that it did. Everyone had a chance to earn immunity after spending 18 days at home. They all did it, except Mark, Kim, and Chism. Chism fell short in the weightloss, and he was sent home.

Tonite's episode was kinder and gentler than recent ones. That too was a pleasant surprise.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Can we just fast forward and let this season be over already? I used to like Cassandra, but last night's episode just made her seem so nasty. I fell asleep just as they were doing the elimination, so I missed most of the comments. I did wake up long enough to see Kim telling Cassandra how much of a threat she was, and how she had a good chance at the at home prize.

Circumstances on each week's show, and the way that they change things around, causes contestants to be eliminated in a totally different order than expected. I really did think that Chris would be gone by now. Next week perhaps when they go to singles.

Make Over Week is sure to be just around the corner. That week is always entertaining. So I guess I'll hang in there a little longer.

---------- Post added 03-07-2012 at 06:26 AM ----------

I posted the above message on another message board, where there are sure to be a whole lot more comments than here. This season is definitely not my favorite.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

So Emily is the latest to go home on The Biggest Loser. I have not made any emotional attachments to any of these contestants on this Season. I will watch it to the end, more out of curiosity than anything else. I also enjoy the twists and turns of the competitions each week, and the reactions of the contestants as they react to what is thrown at them. We are down to 8. Makeover week must be coming up soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12