Who saw this week's South Park?

Minor spoiler warning.

In this week's episode "Raising the Bar", Cartman decides to start using an electric scooter to get around which leads to him developing a huge sense on entitlement. And yes, there is a scene where he goes to Disneyland and uses the scooter to skip the line. In the scene they also show how his sense of entitlement affects some poor kid that legitimately can't wait in line.

• Hot FIRE!

Re: Who saw this week's South Park?

Quote Originally Posted by clippers6 View Post
    Minor spoiler warning.

In this week's episode "Raising the Bar", Cartman decides to start using an electric scooter to get around which leads to him developing a huge sense on entitlement. And yes, there is a scene where he goes to Disneyland and uses the scooter to skip the line. In the scene they also show how his sense of entitlement affects some poor kid that legitimately can't wait in line.
    I'm just going to say that, the moment I saw where the episode was going, I REALLY was expecting (and yet I wasn't) them to bring up a theme park related scene and surprise! Disneyland was shown, though Jungle? man the line was more like Space Mt and sadly yes we have had rude guests believing the line is for only certain people. It was eerily true to a degree.

...As I see it

• Toad Hall

There are quite a bunch of people riding in scooters and skipping lines at Disneyland these days, just Saying!!
    <font size=4> </font>

• Certified in everything

Just saw this episode, thought the scene was pretty funny.
    Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

• Splash On In

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

I don't get why this was moved...it not only had Disneyland in it...but was taking about a point many Mice Chatters have talked about....the lines for people in wheelchairs and scooters

I couldnt stop laughing during the disneyland scene.

•   

Genius. Simply genius.

South Park always nails it on the head and I couldn't agree more.
    Your first, your last, your only defense against the scum of the ethereal plane.

<a href=http://westcoastbusters.com/ target=_blank>http://westcoastbusters.com/</a>

• a damsel not in distress

i think the episode was all too accurate. that's not to say that some people don't need rascals, but some people definitely abuse the "skip the line" policy.

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by WildForMrToad View Post
    There are quite a bunch of people riding in scooters and skipping lines at Disneyland these days, just Saying!!
    South Park may be hyperbolic, but it does reflect reality.

When I watched I wasn't wanting to start a thread about it, but figured someone would. I also think this should be on the DL board not hidden here since the subject matter being discussed is primarily about DLR.

• -

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    I don't get why this was moved...it not only had Disneyland in it...but was taking about a point many Mice Chatters have talked about....the lines for people in wheelchairs and scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    I also think this should be on the DL board not hidden here since the subject matter being discussed is primarily about DLR.
    Someone could try sending a PM to a Mod and stating a case for it to be moved back.

To me it doesn't really matter since I usually browse this forum as well. I could make a case for it to be placed in either forum.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Splash On In

Very silly that this got moved especially considering how topical this issue has been on this site. That it's become a subject of mockery in general media shows how obvious the problem is. It's a great, fun clip and deserves attention.

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Likely Making Changes

Blog Entries

Hey Everyone.

Although I did not move the thread, it was moved here because the discussion set up by the OP does not contain anything relevant to Disneyland directly. The question of whether anyone else saw the episode is a question much more relevant to this part of the site.

I hope this clears up the confusion and I apologize for the confusion. Feel free to message me if you have any concerns.