• -

Did anyone watch the premier of Arrow?

Despite straying from the source material, I actually found the show entertaining. Hopefully it will hold my interest through the season.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Disneyland PAP

Re: Did anyone watch the premier of Arrow?

I watched it online and have been following along ever since. I didn't know many details about GA's history from the books, and at first I thought his father's book was too convenient a device to build episodes from. But there's a lot going on with the relationships and the flashbacks to keep it mostly interesting and entertaining. I'd read an online review about the pilot that said if Smallville and Chris Nolan's Dark Knight films got together, Arrow would be its love child. Great description I thought!

• -

Re: Did anyone watch the premier of Arrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Gone2Disneyland View Post
    I watched it online and have been following along ever since. I didn't know many details about GA's history from the books, and at first I thought his father's book was too convenient a device to build episodes from. But there's a lot going on with the relationships and the flashbacks to keep it mostly interesting and entertaining. I'd read an online review about the pilot that said if Smallville and Chris Nolan's Dark Knight films got together, Arrow would be its love child. Great description I thought!
    I think that is an excellent discription. I am so hooked on this show now.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."