Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: AMC's The Walking Dead Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by BlAcKoUt510 View Post
    I think it was due to freshness. Zombies mostly detect things through sound and smell, and just because a person just died I doubt the person would smell "dead" within such a small amount of time.

That person probably still smelled good enough to eat. lol
    So that fat walker ate ALL of her?! No wonder his belly was so big.

And gross...yeah...I'm feeling a bit nauseous...blegh

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    My question was...

Spoiler
    Didn't Carl shoot Lori? So she was dead as dead can be. Then why did that fat walker Rick stabbed a million times eat Lori? Lori was dead, shot in the head. Or, maybe Carl didn't shoot Lori IN THE HEAD. We didn't see where he shot her, only heard the shot. Or maybe Lori was still fresh enough for that fat walker to enjoy?

This is exactly what happened. If you watched Talking Dead after the episode, Greg Nicotero explained it very well and even some things that I missed (some of her hair in the walkers mouth for example).

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    This is exactly what happened. If you watched Talking Dead after the episode, Greg Nicotero explained it very well and even some things that I missed (some of her hair in the walkers mouth for example).
    I do watch Talking Dead. Love Chris Hardwick. And that's right that Greg explained it. It just threw me off because I thought Lori was dead but apparently still fresh enough to be food.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

I really liked the last Episode.....they really need to get Rick back on track....i might need to read the comic's but I'm sure Lori dies there and is not "crazy" though the rest of the series....so I hope that after meeting the Governor he goes more back into being the good guy

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    I really liked the last Episode.....they really need to get Rick back on track....i might need to read the comic's but I'm sure Lori dies there and is not "crazy" though the rest of the series....so I hope that after meeting the Governor he goes more back into being the good guy
    I think Rick's still the good guy. He went on a Walker killing spree and not a human killing spree, but he's on the edge in that last episode..just wild.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^well....I he's not the guy we all knew from season one...trying to save everyone and being nice....int he first scene of the season we see them go into a house no one happy or talking...and when Karl gets dog food he just throws it...even through they're starving

He just seems to lost what made me like him...I'm no saying he should not have killed the prisoners because they were dangerous but his attitude just seems so much more inhuman

^well....I he's not the guy we all knew from season one...trying to save everyone and being nice....int he first scene of the season we see them go into a house no one happy or talking...and when Karl gets dog food he just throws it...even through they're starving

He just seems to lost what made me like him...I'm no saying he should not have killed the prisoners because they were dangerous but his attitude just seems so much more inhuman
    and this is why me, a person who HATES, LOATHES and DESPISES horror flicks or zombie movies of any kind, will watch this show intently. It's more about what happens to humans when something like this happens. Because the way that you describe Rick turning into, which I agree, is what would happen in a world like this. Just look at the Governor and his group. Walker Gladiators is a bit bizarre but kinda what people might need to desensitize people from being scared, because that is life now.

So, next week is mid-season finale. Will it be as shocking and intense as last years mid-season finale. (I bawled when I saw zombie Sophia stumble out of that barn)..

I really think it will surpass last years mid-season finale. There is going to be a showdown in Woodbury and I'm just waiting for Merle and Darryl to see each other and what the outcome of that reunion will be. Will Darryl choose blood over his new family? Or will Merle choose his Woodbury family over his blood?

Can't wait!

But Glenn...I have a new a profound respect for Glenn.

And please someone slap Andrea just for the fact that she is so flippin' clueless as to what is going on with the Governor and in Woodbury.

• Circle of Ancients

Andrea is an idiot ... but she's a hot idiot. Will be interesting to see what she does when she see's the rest, and if she will feel abandoned. The fact that Michonne is with Rick, and once she see's what they've done to Glen will probably mean Andrea will side with them.

The preview they showed during Talking Dead of Michonne finding the Governor's daughter ... wow.

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    The preview they showed during Talking Dead of Michonne finding the Governor's daughter ... wow.
    Yup...I was going "ahhhh!!!"

Michonne is totally gonna hack the govenor's daughters head off!

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

It was a hard episode to watch....but as bad as it was.....in the comics they had it even worst....and I'm glad they didn't take it any farther because it was hard enough to watch as is

It was a hard episode to watch....but as bad as it was.....in the comics they had it even worst....and I'm glad they didn't take it any farther because it was hard enough to watch as is
    Hmmm...why do I have the feeling you are talking about a certain Maggie and Glenn scene....which was hard to watch.

I want the Governor and Merle to get shot in the heart, die, turn into a Walkers, then get their heads chopped off....

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^Yeah....what's strange is how these characters were set up to be just normal men gone wrong....but now we see they are just bad to the bone.....past the point of redemption

• keh!

What is it with Andrea's goal to sleep with all the crazy people?!?! She's so stupid! And she always looks like she's about to sneeze, lol.

I'm excited to see next week's episode. I don't follow the comics so everything is a surprise to me. I hope Merle dies, lol. I've been waiting to see how Merle and Daryl will react when once they reunite. And I'm so glad Rick is coming back to his old cautious self.

Happy Birthday Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast