Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: AMC's The Walking Dead Season 3

Uh.. so Andrea...you wake up yet and realize that Philip a.k.a. The Governor isn't what he seems...

Oh and the fight between The Governor and Michonne was fantastic!

• ooooooOO!

What an amazing mid-season finale, can't wait until February 2013 for the next half! Here's the Episode 309 preview if anyone hasn't seen it yet: The Walking Dead - Sneak Peek Episode 309 The Walking Dead: The Suicide King ? AMC

• Circle of Ancients

I was all for giving Andrea the benefit of the doubt, but no more. She's just being an idiot now.

Great mid-season finale though. I don't think the fight is over, I don't think Rick is going to leave Darrell.

• ooooooOO!

Andrea just seems to always side with the protagonist's conflict doesn't she!

-Don't read the spoiler if you haven't been up-to-date with show-
    Spoiler
    Yeah, the start of the preview shows the governor looking dazed with the arena smoked out, so I would presume Rick and co. did go back to save them. What I am interested in is how the group will react in the heat of the moment to seeing that Merle also needs rescuing. What I think will happen is that they will fail at retrieving Daryl, as Merle and Daryl will take off on their own. I don't remember seeing Daryl or Merle with the prison group during the sneak peak. I sure hope neither brothers die, so much more can be done with both characters. Oh the anticipation!

Spoiler
    I did feel a bit sorry for the Governor when he was begging Michonne not to kill his daughter.

Made me ask myself..would I keep my zombie child..because I thought it was still my child. No I don't think I could. I couldn't bare to see him in that state.

• Wait, what?

Blog Entries

So here's what I am thinking the writers are saying.
    Writer 1: "Hey let's introduce Tyreese, a favorite from the comic."
    Writer 2: "Wait, isn't he black?"
    Together: "KILL OFF OSCAR!"

Seriously though, once one new black guy's introduced, the old one is killed.

I kind of hope Morgan's not reintroduced for a while, I really like Tyreese (at least in the comic, can't say about show).
    Last edited by DarthDucky; 12-03-2012 at 06:55 PM.

^^^ I was thinking the same thing...

And I liked Oscar a whole lot better than..ugh...the other inmate. I forget his name. He gives me the creeps and I think he was in there for more than just drugs.....

• Wait, what?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    ^^^ I was thinking the same thing...

And I liked Oscar a whole lot better than..ugh...the other inmate. I forget his name. He gives me the creeps and I think he was in there for more than just drugs.....
    I really enjoyed Axel's conversation with Carol. That made me laugh.

"well..Maggie's with Glenn and you are a lesbian..."

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Chuuster View Post
    Andrea just seems to always side with the protagonist's conflict doesn't she!

-Don't read the spoiler if you haven't been up-to-date with show-
    Spoiler
    Yeah, the start of the preview shows the governor looking dazed with the arena smoked out, so I would presume Rick and co. did go back to save them. What I am interested in is how the group will react in the heat of the moment to seeing that Merle also needs rescuing. What I think will happen is that they will fail at retrieving Daryl, as Merle and Daryl will take off on their own. I don't remember seeing Daryl or Merle with the prison group during the sneak peak. I sure hope neither brothers die, so much more can be done with both characters. Oh the anticipation!
    I think they could have easily cut them out of any previews as to not spoil anything.

Glad to see Tyreese finally though.

• Wait, what?

Blog Entries

I don't want to bellyache, about how different the show is from the comic series, but with the Governor, I can't help but do so. The Governor, just isn't as evil as he is in the comic. Sure we still have more stuff that can happen, but comparing the two, by now, he had done alot more. Add Merle into what we've seen the governor do, and you have a creature close to the comic's Governor.

And then what was that about Michonne waiting for him? In the comic, she had more than enough reason, but what had he done to her in the show? He sent people after her after she threatened his life, that's about it.

It was nice to see Tyreese, but it wasn't a surprise. I was surprised to see Allen, Donna, and Ben though.

And because Tyreese is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by DarthDucky View Post
    I don't want to bellyache, about how different the show is from the comic series, but with the Governor, I can't help but do so. The Governor, just isn't as evil as he is in the comic. Sure we still have more stuff that can happen, but comparing the two, by now, he had done alot more. Add Merle into what we've seen the governor do, and you have a creature close to the comic's Governor.

And then what was that about Michonne waiting for him? In the comic, she had more than enough reason, but what had he done to her in the show? He sent people after her after she threatened his life, that's about it.
    I haven't read the comics. But Merle and Daryl are both not in the comics...I think but correct me if I'm wrong. So you said put Merle and the Governor together to make the evil creature that the comic Governor was. I think that was their intetion because lots of characters have been added and situations changed from the comics. But you do make a very good point.

Michonne is just a super bad *** and that fight between her the Governor just needed to happen...

• Wait, what?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I haven't read the comics. But Merle and Daryl are both not in the comics...I think but correct me if I'm wrong. So you said put Merle and the Governor together to make the evil creature that the comic Governor was.
    Correct, the Dixon's are not and never have been in the comics.
    And yup, you got what I was saying. I think in the second half of the season, The Governor will be more sadistic, but I feel that with what he's gone through, it will make him seem less evil, and more sympathetic.

Last nights episode can be summed up to "Rick is losing his mind!"
    I really feel so very sorry for that character. He was a good guy and tried to do things morally, and he still is but I don't think he can take it anymore and he is losing his trust in humanity, period.

Spoiler
    I think Tyrese should take over for Rick. I would say Hershel but he is crippled. Even though "half" of their group seems a bit shady..I believe Tyrese and the female (totally forget her name) can push back those two other guys.

Oh and the last scene from last night...had me jump off the sofa saying "WTF...AHHH!!!" I'm a "horror" wimp and that last scene is about all the "scary" I can really take. Go ahead, make fun
    Last edited by clara; 02-11-2013 at 01:25 PM.

Oh and...

Spoiler
    I have a feeling Daryl will return to the group. And to do that....I think he may have to dispatch of his brother. In all honesty, I think Daryl hates Merle the most of anybody else and he wanted to be the one to kill his brother.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast