Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

• keh!

Re: AMC's The Walking Dead Season 3

Andrea is in real deep now. I can't wait to see what's next in the final 2 episodes for this season.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

I'm sorry but I call HUGE BS on The Governor escaping that horde of Walkers. I've seen stronger men fall to less Walkers! Governor may not feared them as much but he hasn't been out in the wild fighting them for the past 10 months, and he looked like he was swinging at them like a little girl! He should have gotten eaten. Yet, Andrea should have stuck around to see that was the case.

I was sorely disappointed and fear for the turn this whole season has taken. And yes, I'm sure Andrea regrets not stabbing him in his bed when she had the chance.

• i believe in faeries.

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I'm sorry but I call HUGE BS on The Governor escaping that horde of Walkers.
    i totally agree. i understand that there has to be a 'bad guy' but there is no way he could've escaped that. they were literally all over him!
    unless of course, we find out later something like he is immune to bites, scratches, etc... but for the love of god, someone get rid of him already!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Avaren View Post
    but for the love of god, someone get rid of him already!!!
    LOL yup!

But I think ok, even if he DID get away from that 20 or so herd, he had to have gotten scratched or bit...he was all bloodied up when he captured Andrea at the prison. I think he did get bit and one of two things will happen in Andrea's favor.
    1) Milton will save Andrea before the Governor does any real damage to her in that chair or
    2) Governor did get bit and begins to turn in the midst of doing terrible things to Andrea in that chair. Remember when he was talking to Milton...he had his hand inside his coat the whole time. Or at least that is how it seemed.

• Foolish Mortal

I'm sorry but I call HUGE BS on The Governor escaping that horde of Walkers. I've seen stronger men fall to less Walkers! Governor may not feared them as much but he hasn't been out in the wild fighting them for the past 10 months, and he looked like he was swinging at them like a little girl! He should have gotten eaten. Yet, Andrea should have stuck around to see that was the case.

I was sorely disappointed and fear for the turn this whole season has taken. And yes, I'm sure Andrea regrets not stabbing him in his bed when she had the chance.
    Well said Clara! I was also disappointed with how easily the Governor seemed to have found Andrea out in that field, and then out of the handful of buildings that Andrea could have entered to hide in, his first choice was correct, and then the cherry on top of it all was when how he magically appeared right next to her as she was about to enter the prison grounds.

•   
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by moregumboplease View Post
    Well said Clara! I was also disappointed with how easily the Governor seemed to have found Andrea out in that field, and then out of the handful of buildings that Andrea could have entered to hide in, his first choice was correct, and then the cherry on top of it all was when how he magically appeared right next to her as she was about to enter the prison grounds.

This episode was too Hollywood for me the rest of the series has been pretty good but the Govenor in this episode felt like a slasher Michael Myers/Jason Vorhees) more than a human. I liked the woodbury storylines but the govenor chase stuff was a bit over the top. I can't wait for the next episode though!

Quote Originally Posted by biggsworth View Post
    This episode was too Hollywood for me the rest of the series has been pretty good but the Govenor in this episode felt like a slasher Michael Myers/Jason Vorhees) more than a human. I liked the woodbury storylines but the govenor chase stuff was a bit over the top. I can't wait for the next episode though!
    There ya go! To Hollywood, perfect description.

Although, the Governor and Andrea scene in the wharehouse was actually intense for me. I was watching her try and escape "Michael Myers" yet she turns a corner and there is a Walker!

Yup, I screamed... But only because I feared for Andrea's future on the show! No main character is safe as we learned from T-Dog, Lori and Shane.
    Last edited by clara; 03-19-2013 at 08:45 PM.

•   
    • Minion

There ya go! To Hollywood, perfect description.

Although, the Governor and Andrea scene in the wharehouse was actually intense for me. I was watching her try and escape "Michael Myers" yet she turns a corner and there is a Walker!

Yup, I screamed... But only because I feared for Andrea's future on the show! No main character is safe as we learned from T-Dog.

The warehouse scene was good IMO i just felt the overall feel of the GOV chasing her was a bit much. I would have been happy if they didn't show him chasing her in the field and he stumbled upon her in that warehouse.

Quote Originally Posted by biggsworth View Post
    The warehouse scene was good IMO i just felt the overall feel of the GOV chasing her was a bit much. I would have been happy if they didn't show him chasing her in the field and he stumbled upon her in that warehouse.
    But it kinda shows how he's sorta lost his mind. He bonkers!

•   
    • Minion

But it kinda shows how he's sorta lost his mind. He bonkers!

I just wonder how he can see her so well with one eye!!! He is a whacko though!!!! omg is it sunday yet!

• Circle of Ancients

OMG, last nights episode was so freaking amazing. I'll avoid posting too much just in case some haven't seen it yet. Next weeks episode is shaping up to be epic.

Also, AMC is re-airing the entire series starting tonight and leading up to the Season 3 Finale on Sunday.

• Foolish Mortal

the last half of the episode kind of made up for the lackluster previous three episodes. it was cool to see mearl do what he did, and very sad for daryl to have to see him the way he did.

• i believe in faeries.

last night's episode WAS good... i found myself respecting merle just a teensy bit... a character i have in the past loathed.

• Circle of Ancients

I'm sure you all may have seen this already, but if not ... very clever.

Undeniable Proof That "The Walking Dead" And "Toy Story" Have The Exact Same Plot

• Circle of Ancients

Holy Crap, what an amazing Season Finale. Just epic in every way.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast