• SORCERER

Thumbs up Save tron uprising

Hey everyone so, I need your help.

Disney XD has not been fair at all to Tron Uprising, the show receives stunning reviews,
    (8.1/10 on imdb) but suffers from ratings as Disney XD treats the show terrible. It was thrown to Friday nights a few weeks ago. Then Disney XD did not air the show 2 weeks in a row on scheduled dates, and Now its thrown to Mondays Mornings at midnight. The show recieved 1.79 Million viewers on Disney channel. Either switch the show to Disney Channel or move the show to a reasonable time slot, Mon and Thurs between 5PM and 10PM, and increase promos on its own network, and sister networks. If we want to see another Tron Movie, we need this show to suceed. Sign This petition and help us save one of the greatest animated series Disney has to offer:

Click the link below:

Petition | Tron Uprising Time Slot: Move Tron Uprising to a Reasonable Time Slot | Change.org
    Last edited by BradleyC; 11-18-2012 at 09:37 PM.

Re: Save tron uprising

Signed!!! LOVE Tron Uprising.
    For the love of Disney....

• secure all cargo

It's good show, the animation is incredible in HD. It's too bad to hear about the ratings and the 12am slot.
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Yeah Disney sucks with how it does its Cartoons on TV...canceled the Avengers and Spiderman to replace them with "newer" versions.....makes me not ever want to watch shows of there's again...

All I do is watch..then they cancel them no matter how much people like them

•   
    • Banned User

Done. Thanks for posting.

• DLR Enthusiast

This series is EXCELLENT. I've been following it very closely, and was very upset when they didn't air it for weeks at a time.
    -Brian - Find me on Facebook

My one question is, do time slots matter anymore? I watch the show when I want to, because my DVR records it for me whenever it's on. I don't know a lot of people who have TVs anymore and don't have DVRs.

As for the show, I like it a lot. I think it would be better if it were an hour long instead of 30 minutes. It's hard to do this kind of material justice in a sit-com time slot. They do the best with what they have, however. The writing is solid, the animation is stunning, and the interplay between Elijah Wood and Emmanuelle Chriqui is probably the highlight of the whole thing.

•   
    • Banned User

I don't have TIVO. For me, time slots matter.

• SORCERER

Quote Originally Posted by lionheartkc View Post
    My one question is, do time slots matter anymore? I watch the show when I want to, because my DVR records it for me whenever it's on. I don't know a lot of people who have TVs anymore and don't have DVRs.

As for the show, I like it a lot. I think it would be better if it were an hour long instead of 30 minutes. It's hard to do this kind of material justice in a sit-com time slot. They do the best with what they have, however. The writing is solid, the animation is stunning, and the interplay between Elijah Wood and Emmanuelle Chriqui is probably the highlight of the whole thing.
    Unfortunately not all households can afford most cable providers price for a DVR (it normally between $15 to $20 extra a month, same as Tivo) I am Fortunate enough to have two tivo premeires but not all households do. Because of this Cable channel operators, and Nelson Ratings do not count DVR's as much as a Live Viewer. Additionally Disney is more interested in how many live viewers a show has because the network Disney XD is a AD driven network, unlike its counter part older sibling.

Disney announced there brining Star wars the clone wars to Disney XD for the next season of the show. I really believe Clone wars and Tron uprisings would be a perfect match up for a programming block, This could help bring in ratings for Tron uprising, as most people that could get into star wars, would love the background story of Tron. Lets see if Disney XD can get it together.

• Doombuggy Rider

this is such a great animated series that its a d a m n shame Walt Disney Television division is doing the wrong thing by limiting it to just the DisneyXD Channel (which is not a free channel, its a paid premium channel) @ the wrong time ....

this series needs to be on the Disney Channel (weekdays) & ABC Channel (weekends) during prime time viewing hours, but if the Walt Disney Co can't do the right thing? Then hand it over to Cartoon Network, please (@ least they know how to market a series - even if its late night during their Adult Swim programming). Look what they've done for STAR WARS Clone Wars & Dragons: Riders of Berk & Ninjago ....

I signed the petition, but there are times I wish I knew who to pimp slap @ the Burbank HQ's for their ignorant decisions regarding what time / what channel programming ends up ....

C J

I <3 Making Friends Who Share The Same Interests :-)

http://www.facebook.com/darkamor

http://www.twitter.com/darkamor

• -

It's offered for free on DisneyXD OnDemand. To me, I really don't care what time they schedule it for. I can watch it any time I want.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."