Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

• Minion

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welco

Quote Originally Posted by TheDisneyInquisitor View Post
    Here is a small Andrew spoiler (nothing major)
    Spoiler
    [Andrew] is going to return to his old ways when he suspects Orson of pushing Bree off a ladder.

Just as long as he ain't back to his old crap and using it AGAINST Bree.

According to Spoilerfix: Marc Cherry announced at press tour on Sunday that Nicollette Sheridan's role on the show is getting beefed up, partly to fill the void left by bedridden Marcia Cross, and partly because, well, it's about bloody time.

Spoiler about who Edie is going to go after next, now that she dumped Mike...
    Spoiler
    Edie's gonna make a play for Carlos.
    Funny though, I saw in a magazine when the season started, there was an article about one of the housewives being killed off, and the poll voted that it would be Edie.

• Disney Memory Maker

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welco

Quote Originally Posted by silverphoenix View Post
    Funny though, I saw in a magazine when the season started, there was an article about one of the housewives being killed off, and the poll voted that it would be Edie.
    Well, there's still plenty of episodes left this season for that to happen. But don't expect something like that anytime soon, what with Marcia temporarily leaving.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Quote Originally Posted by TheDisneyInquisitor View Post

Spoiler about who Edie is going to go after next, now that she dumped Mike...
    Spoiler
    Edie's gonna make a play for Carlos.
    Awww....I don't approve of that pairing at all. She should get someone NEW. Does she have to sleep with every man on the block?

• Earth Intruder

I LOVED the last episode. The only plotline that isn't fun at all is the Mike in Jail plotline. Boring, boring (the plotline, and the character too). Can't they just kill him off?

I don't think Alma killed Monique. (though maybe Orson's mother did?). But both of those seem... TOO obvious this early in the season, you know? Plus where does Mike/Orson running him over fit into all that? (so I guess we can't kill him yet)

Also, if Alma or Mommie Dearest killed Monique, then wouldn't Orson be the least bit surprised to see her dead? Oh well... the suspense is killing me! This season is so great!
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by Chernabog View Post
    I LOVED the last episode. The only plotline that isn't fun at all is the Mike in Jail plotline. Boring, boring (the plotline, and the character too). Can't they just kill him off?
    I agree. He needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Chernabog View Post
    This season is so great!
    I couldn't agree more!!!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey View Post
    I agree. He needs to go.

It's a little bit dragged out. I'm sure the Mike/Monique/Orson/Alma storyline will come to a head with February and May sweeps.

• Banned User

you can't kill mike off but you can give him back his memory. and the orson and alma thing will eventually work itself out oh and wait until susan's boyfriends ( sorry can't remember his name ) wife comes out of her coma and he goes back to her.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Cmash95 View Post
    you can't kill mike off but you can give him back his memory. and the orson and alma thing will eventually work itself out oh and wait until susan's boyfriends ( sorry can't remember his name ) wife comes out of her coma and he goes back to her.

His name is Ian.

If any of you recognize him, he was the villian in Mission Impossible 2.

• phbbbbbt

I just have to say, what is with Terri Hatcher's hair? It's MUCH darker than it was, and I think it just makes her look suddenly older...
    xo, Deanna

Best part of last night's episode was Bree watering Orson's mothers suede shoes with the garden hose.

• my two sunshines

Okay, now color me confused - When we first met Alma, she was leaving and Orson showed up and she looked like a scared rabbit - now all of a sudden she's some super confident woman? Did the writers think we wouldn't remember? or are Alma and Monique twins? Ahhhhh maybe we saw Monique that was moving out.....hhhmmm

As for Ian, my guess is that Ian put his wife in that coma, he has a jealous rage streak, we've seen it with Susan already - Susan will find out that Ian has a real dark side and Mike will end up saving her and thats when he'll get his memory back.

Zach has lost it! Granted he hasn't always been all there - light on with no on home LOL - but boy has he changed! And thinking he's marrying Gabby - what would be funny if she goes along with it, and spend a lot of his money to prove to him he can't buy love - that I can see happening - Zach is going to get hurt - OR - he has a violent side and something might happen to Gabby

And that little brat that who ratted out (oh whats her name!) she needs a good spanking!

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trac View Post
    And that little brat that who ratted out (oh whats her name!) she needs a good spanking!
    Kayla is the little girl's name. She is just like her mom.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Quote Originally Posted by Trac View Post
    Okay, now color me confused - When we first met Alma, she was leaving and Orson showed up and she looked like a scared rabbit - now all of a sudden she's some super confident woman? Did the writers think we wouldn't remember? or are Alma and Monique twins? Ahhhhh maybe we saw Monique that was moving out.....hhhmmm

I now think Alma killed Monique. I don't think they're twins. I think she's so confident because the police could still be suspicious of Orson over the murder of Monique. All she has to do is place some suspicious evidence around his place like either she or Orson did with Mike to make it look like Mike did it and she could get revenge on Orson. That's my take on it though.

As for Kayla? Oh yes, she needs to get a good butt kicking. Man, and I thought her crazy mother was bad...but this child is like Satan's spawn!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

I am still an ep behind so I haven't read this for a few weeks but I have to say...

Zach looked too much like Justin Timberlake playing Barry Gibb for me to take him seriously!! I kept expecting him to do that hair tossing thing that Justin does! Tell me that's not his real hair PLEASE!!!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast