Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

• Disney Memory Maker

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welco

And while it's a 2 week wait, it should be well worth it. According to spoiler fix.... (just minor things)
    Spoiler
    Mike Delfino remembers scenes from his past, problems at Scavo's Pizzeria cause conflict in Lynette and Tom's relationship, and Orson reveals his hidden past to Bree.

and in the episode after that...
    Spoiler
    Orson will spill some beans about his parents' history to a psychiatrist. Question is, is Orson telling the truth or is he lying to get the psychiatrist off of his back?
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welco

Quote Originally Posted by TheDisneyInquisitor View Post
    Depends on the show, it could be anywhere from 23 (most serialized shows like DH & Lost) to 27ish (non-serialized shows like Sitcoms, reality shows, etc).
    That makes more sense. I'm used to watching comedies. DH and Grey's are the first ones I've noticed that are like this.

• Happy Memories

Any chance somebody could fill me in on the final moments of last night's show? My DVR cut off in the parking lot while Mike was confronting Orsen.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Xharryb View Post
    Any chance somebody could fill me in on the final moments of last night's show? My DVR cut off in the parking lot while Mike was confronting Orsen.

Mike told Orson he was remembering everything, and Orson tried to run like the coward that he is. Mike caught up to him, and they were fighting on the roof of the parking garage. Throwing fists basically. Orson kicked Mike away, but Orson was on the ledge, and falls off of it. The last we see is Orson falling torwards the ground the the screen blacks out to "To Be Continued".

Looks like more possible jail time for Mike.

• Happy Memories

Thank you!

• Disney Memory Maker

Wow, what a fantastic episode! Ranks right up there with the supermarket shootout.
    Spoiler

Can anyone say 'last episode of February sweeps'? How genius was it for the producers to answer so many questions and at the same time ended so many plot lines. I don't think there was anyone in this episode that didn't shine in some way or another.

I loved how Alma redeemed herself at the end by trying to save Bree. Loved her line to Gloria (when Gloria suggested another way to get Orson back) "Oh give it up, he doesn't love me anymore!" And of course, she died in such an odd way (suited her personality perfectly). But seriously though, how on earth did Danielle not hear her?

Mother Hodge was an excellent character right up to the very end. Her and Marcia are the two actresses I think act emmy-worthy in every seen their in. Gloria Hodge was able to do what Betty Applewhite tried (and failed) to do. And of course, she went out just as big as she went in.

So now we know that Orson had nothing to do with the killing of Monique or his dad, both were done by Gloria. So in essence, all this blackmail Gloria had over him his entire life was purely fake. There are too many things to comment on in this whole Bree/Orson/Andrew/Gloria plotline, but all I can say is that it was all perfect.

Moving on to the funnier aspects of this show, I just started cracking up the moment Carlos walked into the bathroom. That whole scene (transitioning into the 'you'd know if you slept with him' part was just hysterical. And while it was nice that Ian proposed to Susan, I still can't see them getting married (loved when Julie told her to drop the pizza though). And of course, the Scavo plotline was the perfect thing to hold the whole episode together.

So the plot-lines that are now over:
    1) Mike being convicted
    2) Everything relating to Alma
    3) Everything relating to Gloria
    4) Everything relating to Monique
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Great, great episode. Definately the second-best episode of the season, right after the supermarket shoot-out episode.

• Earth Intruder

I loved this episode too but

Spoiler
    I'm sorry to see Marcia Cross exit the show until (possibly) the season finale -- the reason why they ended the season "mystery" early is because she is preggers in RL, of course... So now the other characters will take more of a front seat, which is great (i.e. more of Edie's nephew shirtless, come ON Marc you write him shirtless!!) ... but Bree is my favorite character.

And I REALLY hope Ian doesn't marry Susan because Ian is a freaking creepy mofo!!!
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

• Disney Memory Maker

While Bree may or may not be in the next episode (which btw does not air next week but the week after), her late husband Rex Van de Kamp will be narrating it. Just an interesting tidbit.

And I forgot to mention in my last post, I cracked up in the hospital scene with the nurse (where Mike's box was mixed up with Jane's).

• my two sunshines

As much as I absolutely love Dougray Scott in anything he does (he is one cutie patootie) he is a bad guy - I am so convinced he put his wife in the coma which ultimately killed her - that if Susan ends up marrying Ian - Bree will be the one who finds this out about Ian and the tables are turned - will Susan listen to Bree? like Bree did not listen to Susan?

I do not think Orson is innocent - frankly I really think he was behind most of the killings - we only saw his side of the flashbacks - I'm sure that now Mama is paralyzed we'll see her flashbacks and they will be totally different. I would like to see Bree happy, I really get a kick out her.

Someone is supposed to be killed off, one of the main characters - my daughter thinks its Edee, cause well she's played second fiddle so long that she has no real story

Who thinks Zach will go off the deep end again? I'm thinking kidnapping Gabby to force her to marry him and Carlos and Mike rescuing her - that I'm sure is when they will reunite (they do reunite, Gabby (what the heck is her name???) was on the View and said that she and Carlos do get back together)

How many think that Lynette gets pregnant again? Will she keep it? Just have a feeling that with everything starts to go really well with them, and in the middle of it she gets pregnant again, but I don't think she'll keep it - and that is where the strife begins.

Anyone else???

• Disney Memory Maker

Quote Originally Posted by Trac View Post
    I do not think Orson is innocent - frankly I really think he was behind most of the killings - we only saw his side of the flashbacks - I'm sure that now Mama is paralyzed we'll see her flashbacks and they will be totally different.
    Well, Mother Hodge pretty much admitted to killing Monique & her husband (as well as Bree), so I really don't see Orson being guilty in any of those situations. The only thing we know Orson guilty of is running over Mike (but that was likely more to save his own butt and not as much about hurting Mike).

Someone is supposed to be killed off, one of the main characters - my daughter thinks its Edee, cause well she's played second fiddle so long that she has no real story
    If Edie does get killed off, it won't be anytime soon. In the temporary absence of Bree, Edie's role will be beefed up over the coming weeks mixing in plots with her Ex and son. Not saying she's invulnerable, but if she does die, it likely won't be until the end of the season (when Bree is back).

Who thinks Zach will go off the deep end again? I'm thinking kidnapping Gabby to force her to marry him and Carlos and Mike rescuing her - that I'm sure is when they will reunite (they do reunite, Gabby (what the heck is her name???) was on the View and said that she and Carlos do get back together)
    Yep, I hardly think Zach is going to just walk away and not bother with Gabby again. On Carlos's end, I hope that Gabby finally realizes how much the two do love each other. That said, I wouldn't necessarily take what Eva says as an absolute fact. Remember that she also said that the producers were going to write Marcia's pregnancy into the show, but the producers straight out denied that claim.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

I was just really impressed with Andrew. He was so awful in the previous seasons and here he was last night trying to rescue his mother from Orson's crazy mother. And Zach Young, eww eww eww! This kid needs to go away!

• Minion

Yes, Zach does need to go away, or at least pull a Britney and suddenly shave his head. This ain't the seventies, and this ain't the Bee Gees.

• my two sunshines

Quote Originally Posted by TheDisneyInquisitor View Post
    Well, Mother Hodge pretty much admitted to killing Monique & her husband (as well as Bree), so I really don't see Orson being guilty in any of those situations. The only thing we know Orson guilty of is running over Mike (but that was likely more to save his own butt and not as much about hurting Mike).

If Edie does get killed off, it won't be anytime soon. In the temporary absence of Bree, Edie's role will be beefed up over the coming weeks mixing in plots with her Ex and son. Not saying she's invulnerable, but if she does die, it likely won't be until the end of the season (when Bree is back).

Yep, I hardly think Zach is going to just walk away and not bother with Gabby again. On Carlos's end, I hope that Gabby finally realizes how much the two do love each other. That said, I wouldn't necessarily take what Eva says as an absolute fact. Remember that she also said that the producers were going to write Marcia's pregnancy into the show, but the producers straight out denied that claim.
    I still don't believe that Mother Hodge was totally responsible - I am not totally convinced.

One major character is going to be bumped off at the end of this year - it might not be one of the 5 women, could be a husband, boyfriend, ex husband, child, etc. But someone will die - and to be honest I don't have a clue who it is -

As for Zach - he thinks he's so cool - which is perfect but he is a loose cannon - he's going to do something very stupid

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    I was just really impressed with Andrew. He was so awful in the previous seasons and here he was last night trying to rescue his mother from Orson's crazy mother. And Zach Young, eww eww eww! This kid needs to go away!
    ITA. I loved the way that Andrew responded this week!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast