Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

• phbbbbbt

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welco

Quote Originally Posted by Trac View Post
    One major character is going to be bumped off at the end of this year - it might not be one of the 5 women, could be a husband, boyfriend, ex husband, child, etc. But someone will die - and to be honest I don't have a clue who it is -
    I'll say it's either Carlos (by Zach's hand), because he and Gabby seem to be getting close again, Andrew, because he's turned into a good kid, or Ian, so that Susan and Mike can get back together.
    xo, Deanna

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welco

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
    I'll say it's either Carlos (by Zach's hand), because he and Gabby seem to be getting close again, Andrew, because he's turned into a good kid, or Ian, so that Susan and Mike can get back together.
    Ooh, I hope it's neither Carlos and Andrew. I've always loved Carlos and Andrew is growing on me since he's not evil anymore. Ian can die I guess, I did like him with Susan but if it's between those three...But honestly, either he, Orson, or Zach can kick the bucket. Even Bree's daughter, that little hoochie.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    Ooh, I hope it's neither Carlos and Andrew. I've always loved Carlos and Andrew is growing on me since he's not evil anymore. Ian can die I guess, I did like him with Susan but if it's between those three...But honestly, either he, Orson, or Zach can kick the bucket. Even Bree's daughter, that little hoochie.

Yeah I think one of the best lines of the night was when Bree's daughter (forget her name at the moment) yelled to Andrew "I liked you better when you were a psychopath!"

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Carlos and Andrew are still to me. Their scenes are about the only reason I watch anymore.

Kill off Zach PLEASE
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Hopefully the "main character" that gets killed off is Zach. Zach is the creepiest, most pathetic kid I have ever seen. Yikes.

I simply can't see them getting rid of one of the ladies. I can see Orson getting killed off, but after this last episode, as creepy as he is, I don't really want him to get the axe as much as I did before. The only other person I can see getting killed is Mike, but at the same time, I can't. He's the show's main eyecandy for all the ladies, so I don't see them getting rid of him anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey View Post
    Hopefully the "main character" that gets killed off is Zach. Zach is the creepiest, most pathetic kid I have ever seen. Yikes.

The only other person I can see getting killed is Mike, but at the same time, I can't. He's the show's main eyecandy for all the ladies, so I don't see them getting rid of him anytime soon.
    He's not eyecandy for me, lol. Carlos baby, Carlos. And yes, I've NEVER liked Zach, major creepy IMO.

• Oh bother!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey View Post
    I can see Orson getting killed off, but after this last episode, as creepy as he is, I don't really want him to get the axe as much as I did before.
    For Bree's sake I hope not. How many dead husbands/boyfriends does she need?
    Rex, George and now Orson too?
    WDW '82 '90 '94 '99 '01 '04 '09x2 '10
    DLR '05 '06 '08 '13

• Disney Memory Maker

Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry has inked a four-year, eight-figure pact with ABC Television Studio (né Touchstone), Variety reports. The agreement keeps Cherry lording over Wisteria Lane through May 2011, at which time he anticipates wrapping up the story of Bree, Lynette et al. (ABC has also quietly negotiated deals with key cast members through '11.) "After seven seasons, it will be a good time to call it quits," Cherry tells the trade mag. "I don't want anyone else to run the show, and I don't want us to fade away."
    Cherry also went on to say he won't be setting up an end date like Lost did. After seven years have past, he'll be open to keeping it running longer (he'll cross that bridge when he has to).

Also....
    'Housewives' Star Gives Birth to Twins

Marcia Cross, who has to deal with Wisteria Lane drama on "Desperate Housewives," now has her hands full with two other ladies.

The actress and her husband Tom Mahoney welcomed fraternal twin daughters into the family Tueday (Feb. 20), reports People.

The girls, Eden and Savannah, are the couple's first children.

"Mother and babies are all doing well," says Cross's rep, Heidi Slan.

Although Cross, 44, was put on bed rest as a precautionary measure, she continued to work by having the "Housewives" set come to her and shoot in her own bedroom, which was painted to resemble the bedroom of her character, Bree Van De Camp.

Cross and Mahoney, 49, a stockbroker, married in June 2006 in San Gabriel, Calif., after dating for more than a year.

Cross received an Emmy nomination for playing the tightly wound Bree Van de Kamp on "Desperate Housewives."
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by hoppypooh View Post
    For Bree's sake I hope not. How many dead husbands/boyfriends does she need?
    Rex, George and now Orson too?

I really think the whole reason they killed Rex off was because his character just didn't bring in controversy and ratings. They needed someone like Orson to fill that void.

And though I am a straight, and now married, man, I can still feel comfortably in saying that I don't think Mike is the only female eye candy on the show. There is still Carlos and now Ian. But it looks like everyone is in agreement that Zach is creepy and needs to go.

If there is anyone that has the nerve to come up and say that they think that Zach is hot, I'm gonna be like "Go back to Bizarro world and crawl back under the rock you came out from!!"

Yeah! Congrats to Marcia and her hubby on the birth of their twin daughters! I heard about it this morning on Good Day LA. Good names too, Eden & Savannah. Finally something normal for celebrity baby names!

• Minion

I got bits and pieces of tonight's episode. From what I saw, I really feel for Mike, now having to not tell Susan how he really feels. But I have a feeling that this isn't over and he will get his chance. Big 5 to Carlos in telling Edie off. But I think that was what was needed for her set her sights on him. So there will be a storyline involving Edie/Carlos/Gabby, where after some time, Gabby will realize that she should be with Carlos, but he will be involved with Edie.

<sigh> And once again, next week's is a rerun or a no show. They really need to stop these breaks. It's no wonder as to why ABC's shows this winter season are failing because of the breaks.

• Minion

By the way, as I type this, I am watching Paul White on Without A Trace. A suspect in his wife's disappearance. Go figure.

• Disney Memory Maker

Loved last night's episode.

Rex- While he is no Mary Alice, I liked the comic (and blunt) spin he put on the narration role.

Bree- So they wrote out Marcia in a pretty clever way. I liked the beginning where they only showed the back of her head to make it look like it really was Marcia.

Danielle- Loved Andrew's reaction when she said she was pregnant. "Oh it can wait a few weeks. Heck, it can probably wait... 9 months." However, I'm not really buying Bree & Orson's decision of what to do with her. That's a little extreme, even for Bree.

Andrew/Austin/Julie - I really liked the speech Andrew gave to Austin. Shows how much he's changed since last season. And I'm glad Austin took his advice and didn't tell Julie. You know Julie will eventually find out though.

Tom/Lynette - Right after Tom told Carlos of his romantic idea, I knew something was going to go horribly wrong. Very funny when Tom realized Lynette was waiting for him.

Mike/Susan/Ian - I am really not buying Ian's love for Susan. It seems almost as materialistic as Carlos's marriage was. I'm hoping Susan finds out about the ring, because I want her to be with Mike. You can tell they were meant for each other in the Jeweler's scene.

Best scene of the Night: The poker scene, I love how Carlos and Tom took the exact same roles Gabby & Lynette took at their poker game (when Bree & Susan had the fight). Very funny. Honorable mention for scenes was the Carlos/Edie scene.

Quote Originally Posted by silverphoenix View Post
    By the way, as I type this, I am watching Paul White on Without A Trace. A suspect in his wife's disappearance. Go figure.
    I was watching Letters from Iwo Jima a few days ago, and midway through, Mark Moses had a small part. To me, it is just hard to see him as any other role all I saw was Paul Young.

Quote Originally Posted by silverphoenix View Post
    <sigh> And once again, next week's is a rerun or a no show. They really need to stop these breaks. It's no wonder as to why ABC's shows this winter season are failing because of the breaks.
    Sweeps are over, be prepared to see a lot of "Repeated" for the next month or so (until shows return for their final run through mid-April & May Sweeps). And ABC's shows this half of the season aren't failing. Grey's Anatomy, for starters is doing better than ever. The end of it's 3-parter got over 27 million viewers, it's second biggest telecast ever (behind the post superbowl episode). Ugly Betty is doing just as good as it has always been doing. While DH is somewhat down, that isn't so much because of the break, but because it had huge competition when it returned from it's break (premier of 24(17m), 60 minutes special(18m), AFC Championship Game(44m)) and then of course was bumped because of the Superbowl (and last week for the Oscars). It has certainly been a crazy month for Sundays. But now with Sports over (and sweeps out of the way), DH should improve (and it's been averaging about 18m, which is really only slightly down from it's season-average of just over 20.7m). And of course, the only ABC show to really be hit was Lost, but was that because of the break or the timeslot change? Either way, Lost has stabilized at 13m per week and that number should improve as it faces repeats for the next few weeks. Okay, enough ratings trivia for one day.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Happy Memories

Wait. Last night wasn't a repeat? Crap! I totally didn't watch it or record it because I didn't think it was a new episode!

• Disney Memory Maker

Quote Originally Posted by Xharryb View Post
    Wait. Last night wasn't a repeat? Crap! I totally didn't watch it or record it because I didn't think it was a new episode!
    Yep, it was new. If you want though, ABC.com should have it up by now.

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast