Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welcome

I also saw Marcia Cross on Regis and Kelly today and she stated that they are not going to write her pregnancy into the show. She said they thought about various ways they could but that Mark told her recently they would not. She and Kelly then joked around about various ways they try to hide it on TV shows.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welcome

You can also stream the ep for free at abc.com

We were promised that the first ep would be great and it didn't disappoint. I love almost all of it - most noteably how Susan wasn't Slapstick. That SBTB chick is annoying and WAY too immature for my tastes. LOVE how Tom stood up for Lynette!!

And was Danielle at the engagement party? Saw Susan's kid but not Bree's... shes still around right?
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• My cuties!

Am I the only one who thought that the show sucked last night!?!? Too much of the same old/same old -- Bree with a psycho, Susan still an idiot, etc. I can't stand what they've done to Tom and Lynette! Ugh! Hopefully the next couple of episodes will get better!

• Oh bother!

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    most noteably how Susan wasn't Slapstick.
    What about dumping that strawberry smoothie all over the woman in the coma and then rushing around trying to find something to cover it up?

That kind of thing really turns me off. I don't find it funny - it's just obnoxious.
    WDW '82 '90 '94 '99 '01 '04 '09x2 '10
    DLR '05 '06 '08 '13

• My cuties!

Quote Originally Posted by hoppypooh View Post
    What about dumping that strawberry smoothie all over the woman in the coma and then rushing around trying to find something to cover it up?

That kind of thing really turns me off. I don't find it funny - it's just obnoxious.

I couldn't agree more! She is just as annoying as ever!!

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

I love Susan, she cracks me up still.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    Mark Twain

• Senior Minion

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welco

I am watching for one reason: Dougray Scott. (the guy Susan met in the hospital)
    That man is Hottness!!!! He was hot as Prince Henry in Ever After, and still just as hot!

I didn't see any of Bree's kids at the party, but then those kids come and go on episodes, I wonder if we'll see them at the wedding?
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welco

Quote Originally Posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
    I didn't see any of Bree's kids at the party, but then those kids come and go on episodes, I wonder if we'll see them at the wedding?
    She dumped the bad boy son off a highway in the middle of nowhere last season, didn't she? Who knows what happened with the daughter. Maybe she's "resting" like Bree was after the trauma she went through with the Applewhites during the season finale.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator

Blog Entries

To me... that was more clumsy than slapstick. Had it been last season, she would have pulled the curtains dowwn then tripped over the lady's IB and sent the whole thing falling down.

Though it DID annoy me that she tried to cover it up instead of telling the guy... What the heck? She's still TOTALLY immature, that's for sure.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Susan has got to be my least favorite character on the show. Maybe she should be the next one killed off and dug up into the dirt in a park, hmm?

• Oh bother!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
    I am watching for one reason: Dougray Scott. (the guy Susan met in the hospital)
    That man is Hottness!!!! He was hot as Prince Henry in Ever After, and still just as hot!

Bree's daughter is a teenage girl... why would she be hanging out at a little boy's birthday party?
    WDW '82 '90 '94 '99 '01 '04 '09x2 '10
    DLR '05 '06 '08 '13

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

Bree's daughter is a teenage girl... why would she be hanging out at a little boy's birthday party?
    I think they meant at Bree's engagement party, Andrew was dumped on the side of the road last season but what happened to Danielle after all the drama with running away with Matthew and him getting killed during the finale? Did she go off somewhere, too, there was just no mention of her at all.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    Mark Twain

Just watched the opening episode of this season. I was reminded just how much I *love* the closing montages. Pure f-ing genius. Mary Alice narrating, and a shot of how each housewife is doing, music... I may find myself distracted during the rest of the episode but I always pay full attention to the close.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• Banned User

this last week was very interesting with the situation with the body and bree and orson's wedding. I don't realy like orson being yet another nutcase that bree got involved with because you can see what's she is headed for. besides that can't they create a normal character for her to fall for? but i love the situation that susan is in. and you know that mike is gonna come out of his coma and she is gonna be stuck.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator

Blog Entries

Well, I don't think Bree's daughter was at the wedding either... But at least her son will be back next week! Yay!!

Intersting twist on the baby... I guess that wraps that up tidily. I want Gabby and Carlos (and his nerdy haircut) back together.

That was a very good show... funny and sweet.

And totally why does Bree always get the psychos???

OH what did Orson say after he was the dead body? I think it was in another language?
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast