Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 LastLast

• Disney Memory Maker

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welco

Quote Originally Posted by silverphoenix View Post
    Whatever it may be, it's presenting another intriguing storyline for Lynette instead of having her in the background or as a convenient neighbor.
    Oh, this story should be very intriguing (I know what Lynette "has", but I won't say it here... not even in a spoiler box).
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Minion

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welco

I was glad to see Greg Evegan again. He looked great!

• See you there!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDisneyInquisitor View Post
    Oh, this story should be very intriguing (I know what Lynette "has", but I won't say it here... not even in a spoiler box).
    Is it a "social disease"?

CU@DL

Andy
    -
    What is, is... What is not, is not.

Boom!

I don't ask for much... Just a few little things!

Extra effort yields extraordinary results!

• phbbbbbt

Oh come on, please? Pretty pretty please with sugar on top? Can we play 20 questions? Like, is it physical or mental? Permanent or treatable? What can we bribe you with?

Can you at least post a link to your source? Like on the Amazing Race thread, there was a link to the website with the spoiler list, but you had to dig for it. Could you do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Goin2DL View Post
    I was glad to see Greg Evegan again. He looked great!
    I was all like, "Hey, it's BJ!"
    xo, Deanna

• Disney Memory Maker

Quote Originally Posted by CUatDL View Post
    Is it a "social disease"?
    Maybe........maybe not. You'll have to wait another 4 days to find out.

Oh come on, please? Pretty pretty please with sugar on top? Can we play 20 questions? Like, is it physical or mental? Permanent or treatable? What can we bribe you with?
    Is it bigger than a breadbox? Is it in the Studios. (okay, that joke will only be gotten by those in the WitDW threads)

Can you at least post a link to your source? Like on the Amazing Race thread, there was a link to the website with the spoiler list, but you had to dig for it. Could you do that?
    The information is not hidden. But no, I won't be involved in any spoilering.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• phbbbbbt

The information is not hidden. But no, I won't be involved in any spoilering.
    Then why dangle the carrot? Why publically announce that you know what it is? No hard feelings, I just would've kept it to myself, if that makes sense.

I'll have to go dig around myself...
    xo, Deanna

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
    Then why dangle the carrot? Why publically announce that you know what it is? No hard feelings, I just would've kept it to myself, if that makes sense.

I'll have to go dig around myself...
    Too true...DI is a tease with the spoiler info and not wanting to give out the spoils.

• phbbbbbt

That was worth the quick Google. I loves me some Google, and I have no qualms sharing spoils-- my spoiling days go waaay back to Survivor Australia, merge episode.

Don't go if you don't wanna know-- http://desperate-housewives.tripod.com/id3.html
    xo, Deanna

That was worth the quick Google. I loves me some Google, and I have no qualms sharing spoils-- my spoiling days go waaay back to Survivor Australia, merge episode.

Don't go if you don't wanna know-- http://desperate-housewives.tripod.com/id3.html

Deanna is my favorite Mice Chatter! Thanks! I loved the link and all the details for the next two episodes. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEASON FINALE!!!

• Disney Memory Maker

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    Too true...DI is a tease with the spoiler info and not wanting to give out the spoils.
    Teases are fun, spoilers aren't so much. For example hearing that someone would die in HP6 ws fun. Hearing who it was just ruined that moment for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna
    I just would've kept it to myself, if that makes sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanna
    I have no qualms sharing spoils-.....http://desperate-housewives.tripod.com/id3.html
    Ummmmmm........... jk

• phbbbbbt

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    Deanna is my favorite Mice Chatter! Thanks! I loved the link and all the details for the next two episodes. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEASON FINALE!!!
    You are very welcome, and me too!!!

And just to clarify, because I may have confused DI with what seems like contradictory statements (and taken out of context, they are)... If I had a spoiler that I didn't want to share (as DI did), I wouldn't mention it, I wouldn't say "I know what it is, but I'm not telling..." I would keep it to myself.

Fortunately for 626, I like spoiling. As long as I use spoiler boxes or warnings, then it's up to the individual to choose to read my spoils. I haven't truly spoiled a show in years... I'm getting old...
    xo, Deanna

You are very welcome, and me too!!!

And just to clarify, because I may have confused DI with what seems like contradictory statements (and taken out of context, they are)... If I had a spoiler that I didn't want to share (as DI did), I wouldn't mention it, I wouldn't say "I know what it is, but I'm not telling..." I would keep it to myself.

Fortunately for 626, I like spoiling. As long as I use spoiler boxes or warnings, then it's up to the individual to choose to read my spoils. I haven't truly spoiled a show in years... I'm getting old...
    Yeah...the thread does say Spoilers Welcome!

• Minion

Uhm, I did create this thread allowing it.......

Seems so long ago lol

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

I was all like, "Hey, it's BJ!"
    I was like, "Hey, it's the other dad!"

Maybe........maybe not. You'll have to wait another 4 days to find out.
    That was worth the quick Google.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverphoenix View Post
    Uhm, I did create this thread allowing it.......
    a) Seriously! Don't post about a spoiler you know w/o posting it or linking to it.

b) thanks Deanna. Now people who want to be spoiled can be.

c) With spoiler boxes, right?
    It has been a long season!!!

Do you think Gaby will get married or will she escape that potential abuse? And the crazy Mayor, man.

Poor Lynette I hope Jason Gedrick isn't gone for good 'cuz he's hot!

I'm so sick of Susan. Hopefully her and Mike WILL get married and she'll chill a little! Julie's hair was blonde!!

Man, my Carlos love is deepening. So sd that he cares more about Travers than stupid Edie. But now he has himself in a bad situation! I predict they're broken up by the end of the season. (Is that next week?)
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Omg what a episode one more to go and bree comeing back I Ennjoyed it and im crying this was a really good episode
    Does neone know if next week it's going to be 2 hrs long?
    Last edited by Indiana J; 05-13-2007 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Cuz im lame
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog