Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14212223242526 LastLast

• Earth Intruder

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welco

OK so tonite's episode was sort of meh, whatever.... BUT

BREE IS COMING BACK NEXT WEEK!!! When I saw the teaser for the season finale I totally squealed hahaha
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welco

Pssst, next week's the season finale

I love Carlos.
    I have never liked Edie and hopefully next week she'll get her due.
    I hope he bumps her to the curb. And that she goes back to a supporting player once Bree is back.
    (YAY can't wait for bree to get back! I squeed when I saw the preview)
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Lol i totatly screamed at my tv then hit my head cus i thought the finalie was tonight,
    So is lynette going to be ok? or did tonight for shadow her future on the show. Yay for bree edie is to much for me and finallya wedding yet why is gabby freaking out lol im so glad she and susen made up
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

I hope Lynette's OK. I do like her.
    And this show's had enough deaths!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

It truely has had alot of deaths but im a sure there's a big twist next week since it's the end of the season i can't wait to find out what bree has to say she's been gone far to long it make's me sad yay brees back
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Yaaaaaaaaa, Bree is (finally) coming back! When I saw her on the teaser for next week, I was totally jumping for joy! The show isn't the same without her and I just know they're going to make a real juicy storyline for her...especially for next season!

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    Pssst, next week's the season finale

I love Carlos.
    I have never liked Edie and hopefully next week she'll get her due.
    I hope he bumps her to the curb. And that she goes back to a supporting player once Bree is back.
    (YAY can't wait for bree to get back! I squeed when I saw the preview)
    It looks like from the preview that Carlos finds out Edie is still taking her birth control pills and it looks like he's going to dump her. If he's smart at least. Marcia/Bree looked great on the preview as well. Wonder why all the others were all shocked to see her. I mean, I know she's been gone a long time, but the character was on a honeymoon but why wouldn't she come back to town for Gaby's wedding? Those two are very close, aren't they?

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Maybe bree is going to drop a huge bombshell thats why they looked shocked could her cherecter be haveing a baby?? oooh th twists i can come up with
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFanaticBoy View Post
    Maybe bree is going to drop a huge bombshell thats why they looked shocked could her cherecter be haveing a baby?? oooh th twists i can come up with
    From what I read...
    Spoiler
    I heard she's going to adopt her daughter's baby as her own.

• See you there!

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    From what I read...
    Spoiler
    I heard she's going to adopt her daughter's baby as her own.
    That would for sure generate the kind of shock we saw in the previews.

Carlos should dump Edie.

Gabby (as much as I think she is overly spoiled and full of herself) I think she should leave the Mayor at the altar. Don't care what else she does, but nobody (not even Gabby) diserves that guy.

Susan, well maybe she could just use the wedding that Gabby should leave and get married. After all, most of her friends will already be there.

Susan should have let gabby go first when discussing the wedding plans (to not have a double wedding). The mayor was going to PAY for Susan's wedding just to get out of a double. Too bad Susan didn't let Gabby go first But maybe if Gabby leaves Susan wil get a free wedding anyway.

IMHO, the only way Lynette will have cancer is if Felicity's contract is up for renewal and she doesn't want to settle. Wow! What a way to be kicked off the show. If it were me, I would rather have an accident and never show up again. I think Lynette will be OK. Cancer is too much of a drawn out, very, very sad thing.

BTW: Isn't this supposed to be a comedy?

CU@DL

Andy
    -
    What is, is... What is not, is not.

Boom!

I don't ask for much... Just a few little things!

Extra effort yields extraordinary results!

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

Not to go totally off topic here, but if she has cancer and it is Hodgkins Lymphoma, it is totally treatable and even "curable" depending on staging. Even a stage IV has an 85% survival rate if I recall correctly. How do I know? See the guy in the pic below? He is currently being treated for Hodgkins.

If it is "non-hodgkins" then there are all sorts of different outcomes and treatments for that.
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

• phbbbbbt

Quote Originally Posted by CUatDL View Post
    That would for sure generate the kind of shock we saw in the previews.
    I think she's going to fake a pg, THEN raise her daughter's baby as her own. In the preview, they're looking right where a baby bump would be...

Quote Originally Posted by CUatDL View Post
    But maybe if Gabby leaves Susan wil get a free wedding anyway.
    That would so rock, if Gabby gave her wedding to Susan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinkermonkey View Post
    Not to go totally off topic here, but if she has cancer and it is Hodgkins Lymphoma, it is totally treatable and even "curable" depending on staging. Even a stage IV has an 85% survival rate if I recall correctly. How do I know? See the guy in the pic below? He is currently being treated for Hodgkins.
    Much love to your family... I have two friends who beat cancer last year, two currently fighting, and two who are about to lose their mothers.
    xo, Deanna

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
    I think she's going to fake a pg, THEN raise her daughter's baby as her own. In the preview, they're looking right where a baby bump would be...
    I think so too! I saw a commercial during DWTS last night and they showed her in the pale pink dress she wears when the other girls see her and she totally has a visible baby bump. Looks like her daughter (why is it that I can't remember it???) will be gone from the show visiting an aunt or something and will return just in time to see her mother have her "baby brother or sister".

•   
    • So fetch

My husband is so excited that Bree is back. He'He has been complaining that the show isn't the same without her.

• See you there!

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna View Post

That would so rock, if Gabby gave her wedding to Susan!!!

Much love to your family... I have two friends who beat cancer last year, two currently fighting, and two who are about to lose their mothers.
    A fake pg Bree is exactly what my wife and I were talking about last night. Yeah, we're sudo DWH junkies.

CU@DL

Andy
    -
    What is, is... What is not, is not.

Boom!

I don't ask for much... Just a few little things!

Extra effort yields extraordinary results!