Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

• Minion

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Cmash95 View Post
    this last week was very interesting with the situation with the body and bree and orson's wedding. I don't realy like orson being yet another nutcase that bree got involved with because you can see what's she is headed for. besides that can't they create a normal character for her to fall for? but i love the situation that susan is in. and you know that mike is gonna come out of his coma and she is gonna be stuck.

You do all know that this is basically like a soap opera, right?

I bet you anything that Mike will wake up and not even remember Susan.

• My cuties!

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welcome

What is up with the baby?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    Well, I don't think Bree's daughter was at the wedding either... But at least her son will be back next week! Yay!!

Intersting twist on the baby... I guess that wraps that up tidily. I want Gabby and Carlos (and his nerdy haircut) back together.

That was a very good show... funny and sweet.

And totally why does Bree always get the psychos???

OH what did Orson say after he was the dead body? I think it was in another language?

Something Monique. I think the body was someone else that Orson knew. Someone else he killed.

• Minion

They implanted the wrong embryo. Simple as that. And Gabby/Carlos' did not take or develop.

• Hurt, Pain, Love= <3

Hello anyone watch last nights episode?

• Oh... it's a bobby pin.

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welco

Quote Originally Posted by silverphoenix View Post
    Didn't she also play a nosey neighbor in the movie Uncle Buck?
    SHe did! I watched that movie for the first time yesterday! She was a crazy dancing womna.. what was with that thigh dance? Ugh.

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welco

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post

Intersting twist on the baby... I guess that wraps that up tidily. I want Gabby and Carlos (and his nerdy haircut) back together.
    I agree...hope they don't get divorced after all. Only thing I'm not really enjoying about this new season is Tom's baby's momma that Lynette has to deal with. That chick got annoying really fast.

• Hurt, Pain, Love= <3

Totally but this whoel episode thing is real mixed up

• Hurt, Pain, Love= <3

Kind of like they came up with the ideas off the top of their heads uhh ok Let's make the baby black make Carlos and Gabby hate each other until the baby is born and Make Carlos and this insane women almsot get naked on the dance floor. Did anyone else notice her dress was coming off?

• Oh bother!

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    I agree...hope they don't get divorced after all. Only thing I'm not really enjoying about this new season is Tom's baby's momma that Lynette has to deal with. That chick got annoying really fast.
    But hey that's life right? Who among us doesn't have an annoying ex or family member? I think it's pretty realistic and more relatable than having a murdering spouse or the wrong baby implanted in your maid?!?!
    WDW '82 '90 '94 '99 '01 '04 '09x2 '10
    DLR '05 '06 '08 '13

• Winter in Oceanside...

Quote Originally Posted by hoppypooh View Post
    I think it's pretty realistic and more relatable than having a murdering spouse or the wrong baby implanted in your maid?!?!
    This is not exactly a realistic show.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

So who's glad that Bree's son is back on the show?

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    So who's glad that Bree's son is back on the show?
    Me!!! I love Andrew. It'll e interesting to see what they do w/him. It was good to see DAnielle too - horrible hair or not

Orson is interesting... I mean, he killed his wife and ran over Mike but he was so nice about Andrew and all...

But i have'nt seen tonigh'ts ep yet so these things can change
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Minion

Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welcome

It was good to see both of Bree's kids on last week's episode.

And I'm sorry, Orson just freeks me out.

And from the looks of tonight's episode, though it hasn't aired yet, I guess i can throw out my theory of Mike having amnesia and not remembering Susan. But it looks like Edie is getting her hooks into him though.

• Minion

Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by silverphoenix View Post
    It was good to see both of Bree's kids on last week's episode.

And I'm sorry, Orson just freeks me out.

And from the looks of tonight's episode, though it hasn't aired yet, I guess i can throw out my theory of Mike having amnesia and not remembering Susan. But it looks like Edie is getting her hooks into him though.

So SCRATCH THAT!!!!

I DID see it coming. It figures that Mike would have amnesia. Typical soap opera!

One question I have is, is Bree's son ACTUALLY being kinder to his mom, or is he still up to something?

And I was rolling when the police were trying to get Gabby in that police car. It would be the highlight of those two actor's lives. Their arms around Eva Longoria, trying to wrestler her into a police car!

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast