Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

• Minion

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 The Official Discussion Thread Spoilers Welcome

I adjusted the title of this thread, shortened it up a little bit. I don't know if anyone else was having trouble when replying to a previous post. But whenever I did, it wouldn't let me post because the title was more than 87 characters long.

And it still didn't work!

• My cuties!

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3

Finally the show is getting good again -- helps that there is no Nora!

I am suspicious of how Andrew is treating Bree; hopefully life on the streets was enough to change him!

Help refresh my memory, why did Orson run over Mike?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by twinmom View Post
    Finally the show is getting good again -- helps that there is no Nora!

I am suspicious of how Andrew is treating Bree; hopefully life on the streets was enough to change him!

Help refresh my memory, why did Orson run over Mike?
    Cause Mike recognized him from his past, but wasn't sure where he'd seen him before.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by silverphoenix View Post

One question I have is, is Bree's son ACTUALLY being kinder to his mom, or is he still up to something?

And I was rolling when the police were trying to get Gabby in that police car. It would be the highlight of those two actor's lives. Their arms around Eva Longoria, trying to wrestler her into a police car!
    I'm not sure with Andrew. He was so bad last season that I wouldn't be surprised if he's planning something again. Would be pleasantly surprised if he wasn't though. Bree has had a pretty rough time since Desperate Housewives started. Rex cheats on her, Rex dies by poisoning from George, George "dies"/commits suicide/whatever, Andrew gets all evil, Danielle is a hooch, now she marries a psycho who possibly killed his previous wife and ran over Mike. Sheesh...

As for Gaby, last night, she broke my heart. What she did to Carlos was low. Really low. Sleeping with a random guy to hurt him like that. I kind of thought that maybe they were having a change of heart in the previous scene but my mind changed dramatically when Carlos brought her breakfast in bed.

• Minion

Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welcome

They've both been out to hurt each other. From the looks of the previews, maybe there is a reconciliation on the way.

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread

Last night's episode was good. I'm really enjoying this season.

The whole Gabby & Carlos thing is funny, but at the core really sad. I think Gabby wants to love Carlos, but knows that it would never work. Afterall, all shes ever been to him is a trophy.

And seriously, even though Bree is crazy, and her husband is a complete creep, I feel bad for her. She's got it rough, poor lady never gets a break.

And I really want Mike and Susan to stay together - Edie is seriously evil.

And Nora - somebody needs to run that b**ch over! She's psychotic.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey View Post
    Last night's episode was good. I'm really enjoying this season.

The whole Gabby & Carlos thing is funny, but at the core really sad. I think Gabby wants to love Carlos, but knows that it would never work. Afterall, all shes ever been to him is a trophy.

And seriously, even though Bree is crazy, and her husband is a complete creep, I feel bad for her. She's got it rough, poor lady never gets a break.

And I really want Mike and Susan to stay together - Edie is seriously evil.

And Nora - somebody needs to run that b**ch over! She's psychotic.
    I agree with ya on Bree & Nora. Maybe Bree should get with Orson. Two nutcases, like peas in a pod. As for Edie, yeah she's damn evil, but she's bitter about how Susan took Mike away from her in season 1 and then Susan's ex-husband in season 2.

• Minion

No one's posted on this one yet for last night's episode. Hmmm

Oh well, there is a lot to talk about though, for last night's and next week's episode.

The antics just continue with Carlos & Gabby. I guess it's better for the show and ratings when they're fighting rather than them making nice.

I feel bad for Susan, having to lose Mike to that evil b**ch Edie. But who knows, maybe Edie IS better for Mike. After all, she helped trigger a memory, which digs deeper into this whole mystery. His number on her hand and her "slipping into a lil something more comfortable" for Mike, which just adds another element to the mystery behind Mike & Orson. Maybe Orson knew that his wife was having an affair and it was with Mike.

Speaking of Orson, the body from a few weeks ago, that the cooky neighbor couldnt recognize in the morgue, but Orson did recognize was the Monique character from last night's episode. When he closed the door to the morgue a few weeks ago, Orson said something Monique, more likely something in french. And when Bree made it a point to have the reservation in the center of the room, I half expected her to make a scene in front of the whole restaurant, but she just wanted to get Tish's attention. Hmmm.

And they'res Lynnette. Not to fond of her controlling Tom, but at least they love each other. And at least he was honest with her. I liked how she kicked down Kiersten's door. But she could've handled herself a lil better in front of the daughter. But oh well, at least she didn't kick her teeth in in front of her. Which leads to next week's episode......

Apparantly the psycho neighbor goes off and takes hostages in a local grocery store. Lynnette, Kiersten, Susan's daughter, Bree, and Orson are inside. And apparantly someone gets shot. I wonder who, but can only hope that Kiersten will be the one so she can get axed from the show already.

Quote Originally Posted by silverphoenix View Post

Apparantly the psycho neighbor goes off and takes hostages in a local grocery store. Lynnette, Kiersten, Susan's daughter, Bree, and Orson are inside. And apparantly someone gets shot. I wonder who, but can only hope that Kiersten will be the one so she can get axed from the show already.
    I hope it's her too. I can't stand her.

The Gabby/Carlos situation looks like it's turning into "The War of the Roses." Could be interesting/funny to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalCastle View Post
    I hope it's her too. I can't stand her.
    Me too! It's like the only reason that character is on is to annoy viewers and the other characters (Tom & Lynette). She could leave and I would be happy.

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

Okay, I totally just cried. I know you all probably haven't seen it yet, so I won't tell you what happened but it was really good. I can't remember if her hair looked that way last week but Gabby's hair looked fabulous tonight!

**Weird, this gave me an error that the title was too long and I had to edit it to make it shorter.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    Mark Twain

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 -

Julia, I almost cried. I have watched this show pretty regularly because there isn't much else on. But holy crap, tonight was AWESOME! I won't spoil it either, but I think its definitely the best episode I have seen. And yes, Gabby did look FABULOUS tonight.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• My cuties!

Hands down that was the best episode since the first season! I was laughing when Austin said the whiskey was only $10 and Edie said, "See, you don't even know enough to steal the good stuff!" and bawling by the end! While I wanted Nora gone and was pretty sure she was the one who would be dead, that was still hard to watch!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Holy cow!!!!
    I had TOTALLY forgotten that someone was going to die so that was a huge ole surprise!!
    So powerful.
    And shocking.
    Everyone did so well. Especially Laurie Metcalf.
    Loved it!!
    I so cried too.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Oh... it's a bobby pin.

Smile

Great episode! I felt bad that Nora died only after it started happening.. you know? I wanted her gone so badly... but now that she is gone gone.. shot-in-the-chest dead.. I kinda feel bad. I just can't imagine poor little Kayla's face when she finds out.

On a brighter note... My LORD is that guy who plays Edie's nephew hot. H-O-T. WHew. *fans herself*

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast