Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Re: Desperate Housewives -

Quote Originally Posted by tnicnat View Post
    Protector Man, oh my - it was a Michael Jackson room! I don't think anything will happen to him until a boy is missing in the neighborhood OR something happens to Lynette's sons.

Whats going to happen when Ian's wife wakes up??? I feel bad for Susan - but then Mike will probably remember and send Edee walking and go back to Susan. (and I fell in love with Dugray Scott after seeing him in Highlander and Ever After!)
    I like the character of Ian for Susan. Let Mike stay with Edie. There was always something I just didn't like about Mike being with Susan, it never worked for me.
    As for the new neighbor... Eew! Eew! Eeeeewwwwww!!! I really hope Lynette does something about this pervert, and fast! She has three sons to protect.

• Disney Memory Maker

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welco

Okay, forget about what I said was the best line of the night (it can be moved to honorable mention). My favorite line of the night was...

Tom: "The good news is that mommy is fine now, and we'll all see Auntie Nora again in heaven"
    Lynette: ".......or wherever."
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• my two sunshines

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welco

Quote Originally Posted by TheDisneyInquisitor View Post
    Okay, forget about what I said was the best line of the night (it can be moved to honorable mention). My favorite line of the night was...

Tom: "The good news is that mommy is fine now, and we'll all see Auntie Nora again in heaven"
    Lynette: ".......or wherever."
    LOL - that was funny

Don't forget the neighbor with Mike's tool chest

"Might want to clean off that pipe, it has something on it" LOL

• my two sunshines

Re: Desperate Housewives -

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    I like the character of Ian for Susan. Let Mike stay with Edie. There was always something I just didn't like about Mike being with Susan, it never worked for me.
    As for the new neighbor... Eew! Eew! Eeeeewwwwww!!! I really hope Lynette does something about this pervert, and fast! She has three sons to protect.
    I like Ian and Susan too - but then Dugray Scott can read the phone book and I'd drool like Homer Simpson LOL

Yeah the new neighbor, ick and double ick! It gives credence to Stranger, Danger - now Lynettes kid will think nothing is wrong, the guy is cool and he will get invited into the house to 'play'

• Earth Intruder

Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welcome

^^ Heh. Heh. You said "Mike's tool"

Mrs. McKlutsky is so freakin great!!

Hey so is there any buzz on whether Paul Young, Zack and all that will be in this season?

Or more importantly, when Harriet Sansom Harris is going to return to Wisteria Lane? (She is Martha Huber's sister). I just want to hug that woman while she smiles and feeds me arsenic hehe
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

• Disney Memory Maker

Quote Originally Posted by Chernabog View Post
    Hey so is there any buzz on whether Paul Young, Zack and all that will be in this season?

Or more importantly, when Harriet Sansom Harris is going to return to Wisteria Lane?
    Well, I think those two things depend on each other. Felicia likely won't be back until Paul is. Hopefully that will be soon.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Minion

Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welcome

Ok, Protector Man guy, the new neighbor. Yes, it was weird that he would have all those pics of kids in swimsuits up but...he teaches kids swimming. Could they just be pics of his stundents, totally harmless? Just one idea, I could be wrong.

I thought that Dixie Carter was excellent as Orson's mother. Boy, what are they hiding, huh?

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - The Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welco

The episode was alright last night. I felt bad for Gabby, but her diva act was frustrating... she isn't 20 anymore... she's 30. She needs to get over herself, even if she still is hot.

And I'm getting bored with Bree's kids. Having them sit around like good little children now is boring, they suddenly changed from being hooligans to the perfect children? Yeah right!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• Disney Memory Maker

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey View Post
    And I'm getting bored with Bree's kids. Having them sit around like good little children now is boring, they suddenly changed from being hooligans to the perfect children? Yeah right!
    Keep in mind that while it seems sudden for us, it's been almost 7 months since last season's finale.

• Minion

Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 - Official Discussion Thread - Spoilers Welco

Quote Originally Posted by CUatDL View Post

If she called the police, she would have to say how she got the information. What she did was not wrong. The door just came open, and she went to leave a note and her son went to play. Maybe she thinks she may be looked at with some suspicion, but I always thought most police departments persued pediphiles very vigorously, but afterall, this is DH. Oh, well, no point having a pediphile on DH unless you let him do something, gotta catch him with the goods.

Andy

I'm not a policeman or detective, but I'd say that a wall or a posterboard full of underdressed minors would be "goods."

• Minion

Another really good moment and good line last night came from the twins. When Lynnette was talking to the neighbor about her kids not coping well, and the twins go by playing hostage and robber! I was rolling!!!

• Hurt, Pain, Love= <3

MCer's on Wisteria Lane

Ok I'm sorry for having to make a new thread but I coulden't post on the old one
    Wow that was wierd what Lynette found in art's house.. Nice title for the Episode .. Children and Art

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

Re: MCer's on Wisteria Lane

Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

• Hurt, Pain, Love= <3

I coulden't post in the thread!!

• Minion

One of the tabloid rumors last week had an article about DH, stating that its rumored that one of the housewives will be killed off at the end of the season. Being that one will be shot and that we won't know who it will be until the start of the next season. There was a voting percentage on who it might be, and the winner was Edie.

But with rumors flying that Eva wants to leave at the end of the season and not wanting to do TV anymore, I'm guessing it might be her.

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast