Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 141

Thread: Hell's Kitchen

  1. #106

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    1,278

    Re: Hell's Kitchen

    I still wish Julia had made the finals though. It always made me laugh how they would say she didin't ahve experience, she didn't know about food, etc... and yet she was always one of the strongest chefs and really only had that one bad week.

  2. #107

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pacifica, CA - NorCal - Land's End
    Posts
    749

    Re: Hell's Kitchen

    I was so disappointed that Bonnie had made it. If she does win overall, I highly doubt that she would be able to handle the pressure everyday. I wonder why they did not go into more detail about Bonnie screwing up the delivery a few episodes ago (where she did not check the order and they ended up being short) and also this last episode where she took it upon herself to throw away perfectly good monkfish. Those two things alone should have gotten her kicked out. Go Rock!



  3. #108

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    1,278

    Re: Hell's Kitchen

    Quote Originally Posted by RPerez3 View Post
    I was so disappointed that Bonnie had made it. If she does win overall, I highly doubt that she would be able to handle the pressure everyday. I wonder why they did not go into more detail about Bonnie screwing up the delivery a few episodes ago (where she did not check the order and they ended up being short) and also this last episode where she took it upon herself to throw away perfectly good monkfish. Those two things alone should have gotten her kicked out. Go Rock!
    Yeah, and it seems like she either has a nervous break down or sobs hsyterically in every episode. I really don't think she's ready for her own restaurant.

  4. #109

    • love my friends
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    canadian living in las vegas, nv
    Posts
    36,995

    Re: Hell's Kitchen

    TONIGHT IS THE FINALE

    Does anyone know if it is a 2 hour special.. or just an hour show

    Friends for life

  5. #110

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Hell's Kitchen

    According to my tv, it looks like the finally is one hour at usual time, but there is a repeat of the week before on right before it.

  6. #111

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,038

    Re: Hell's Kitchen

    Just one hour tonight for the finale. But really is it much of a competition anymore Bonnie is no match to Rock.

  7. #112

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,749

    Re: Hell's Kitchen

    They both decorate their restaurants tonight.

    I think Rock will win.

  8. #113

    • love my friends
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    canadian living in las vegas, nv
    Posts
    36,995

    Re: Hell's Kitchen

    i just looked it up.. yes the first hour is a re run.. then the 2nd hour is the finale

    GO ROCK GO

    Friends for life

  9. #114

    • "Always On The Move..."
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,762

    Re: Hell's Kitchen

    I was hoping it was the final, but our local paper said that tonight was the final two and then NEXT week the winner would be chosen...

    I'm hoping it's just our completely "out -of-touch" idiot reviewer again. (And I'm rooting for Rock!!_
    Quote Originally Posted by migo View Post
    I poop with joy!
    Best Quote...EVER!!!


    Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6


  10. #115

    • love my friends
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    canadian living in las vegas, nv
    Posts
    36,995

    Re: Hell's Kitchen

    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaStitch View Post
    I was hoping it was the final, but our local paper said that tonight was the final two and then NEXT week the winner would be chosen...

    I'm hoping it's just our completely "out -of-touch" idiot reviewer again. (And I'm rooting for Rock!!_
    hmmm I never thought about that.. they might just do that.. and extgent the hour next week

    hmmmmmmmmmmm

    Friends for life

  11. #116

    • Junior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    6

    Re: Hell's Kitchen

    Tonite at 10pm ET is the first hour of the finale. The winner will be decided on the second half, airing NEXT Monday at 10pm ET.

    I'd be shocked if Rock didn't win this thing, though Bonnie has the better personality.

  12. #117

    • love my friends
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    canadian living in las vegas, nv
    Posts
    36,995

    Re: Hell's Kitchen

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMickey View Post
    Tonite at 10pm ET is the first hour of the finale. The winner will be decided on the second half, airing NEXT Monday at 10pm ET.

    I'd be shocked if Rock didn't win this thing, though Bonnie has the better personality.
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wanted to know tonight.. i guess we have to wait for another week

    Friends for life

  13. #118

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Hell's Kitchen

    NOOOOOOOOOO This is not right! I was all set for the finally tonight!

  14. #119

    • love my friends
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    canadian living in las vegas, nv
    Posts
    36,995

    Re: Hell's Kitchen

    Quote Originally Posted by samsma View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOO This is not right! I was all set for the finally tonight!

    i was toooooooooooooooooooooo

    Friends for life

  15. #120

    • Angel Fan MC Man
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Beautiful Oxnard, CA
    Posts
    24,294
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Hell's Kitchen

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMickey View Post
    Tonite at 10pm ET is the first hour of the finale. The winner will be decided on the second half, airing NEXT Monday at 10pm ET.

    I'd be shocked if Rock didn't win this thing, though Bonnie has the better personality.
    I agree - although I was surprised that Jen didn't make it to the finals.

    By the way, just to avoid confusion and someone possibly missing it - a gentle correction, ZM. The show airs at 9PM Eastern/Pacific and 8PM Central. In other words, it's regular time slot.

    --Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hell's Kitchen...
    By NeverNeverland in forum Disney Media Networks and TV Industry Discussion
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 10:48 AM
  2. Porn Flashed during Hell's Kitchen Airing
    By Goover in forum Disney Media Networks and TV Industry Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 05:02 PM
  3. Hell's Kitchen
    By All Aglow in forum Disney Media Networks and TV Industry Discussion
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 07:15 AM
  4. Hell's Kitchen
    By Club 33 in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 11:38 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •