Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Re: 'HEROES' Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Hmmm...does anyone know if Season 1 is on sale yet? I watched the first episode of heroes then lost it. I want to buy season 1, make a weekend of watching it then start up on season 2 when it starts.
    August 28th
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• MiceChat Moderator
    • MC Director of Sales and Marketing

Blog Entries

Serious Heroes withdrawls. I can't wait for the new season!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess View Post
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

This is one of the best "reunion" of Heroes second season news I've seen. Thank you! I can't wait for it.
    Does anyone know if it will take very long for the second season to be aired in Japan?

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

Parrish joins 'Heroes' team

By Nellie Andreeva
    The Hollywood Reporter
    Aug 17, 2007

"Bratz: The Movie" star Janel Parrish has landed a multiepisode arc on the hit NBC series "Heroes."

In three episodes of Universal Media Studios' sci-fi drama, Parrish will play May, the head cheerleader at the new school that Claire (Hayden Panettietre) attends.

In addition to playing one of the leads in Lionsgate's "Bratz," Parrish recorded a song for the film's soundtrack, "Rainy Day," which she wrote and performed.
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/...08d74e734dfa66
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

'Heroes' World Tour info:
    http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/heroesworldtour/

NEW SEASON. NEW STORIES.
    SEASON TWO PREMIERES SEPTEMBER 24!

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

NBC'S 'HEROES' ALI LARTER SHOWS FANS AN EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEEK OF HER UPCOMING MOVIE 'RESIDENT EVIL: EXTINCTION,' AS SHE AND CO-STAR ADRIAN PASDAR HOST THE FIRST OF FIVE WEEKS OF THE CAST'S FAVORITE EPISODES, BEGINNING ON MONDAY, AUGUST 13

Published: August 10, 2007

Exclusive Scene from Resident Evil: Extinction Debuts Online at NBC.com
    Following Encore of 'Heroes' Fourth Episode 'Collision'

BURBANK and CULVER CITY, Calif. - August 10, 2007 – The countdown begins on Monday, August 13 with a night of heroes as NBC airs an exclusive thirty second clip from the upcoming Sony Pictures film Resident Evil: Extinction, starring Milla Jovovich, 'Heroes' Ali Larter, Ashanti and Oded Fehr, debuting Sept. 21, during the broadcast of Larter ('Niki/Jessica Sanders') and Adrian Pasdar's ('Nathan Petrelli') favorite episode, entitled 'Collision,' of their Emmy Award-nominated hit ensemble drama 'Heroes,' at 9-10:00 p.m. ET. This will be followed by the premiere of two and a half minutes from the film online, exclusively on NBC.com.

As 'Heroes' moves towards its exciting second season premiere on Sept. 24, viewers of the show and Resident Evil fans will get a look at Larter's role in the popular post-apocalyptic sci-fi series' third installment with a brand-new 30-second clip from the movie. Then, immediately following the broadcast, viewers and moviegoers can go online to catch the premiere of a revealing two and a half minutes film sequence that will have viewers on the edge of their seats as it is streamed at NBC.com.

The event will be promoted on NBC.

The hosted segments will promote the 'Heroes' DVD release on August 28 as well as the Season two premiere on September 24. In coming weeks, the following pairs of cast members will host their favorite 'Heroes' episodes, as listed below:

Monday, August 20
    Hayden Panettiere ("Claire Bennet") and Milo Ventimiglia ("Peter Petrelli") host "Homecoming."

Monday, August 27
    Masi Oka ("Hiro Nakamura") and James Kyson Lee ("Ando Masahashi") host "Six Months Ago."

Monday, Sept. 3
    Jack Coleman ("H.R.G.") and Greg Grunberg ("Matt Parkman") host "Company Man."

Monday, Sept. 10
    Sendhil Ramamurthy ("Dr. Mohinder Suresh") and Zachary Quinto ("Sylar") host "Parasite."
    http://nbcumv.com/release_detail.nbc...39s039her.html

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

I will say this: Heroes became my favorite show when I saw this little Japanese guy yelling "Yatta!" I love how Hiro, who was this total nerd became a force on the show.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

'VERONICA MARS' Lives! Sorta...

Kristen Bell throws curve to 'Heroes'

'Veronica Mars' star added to cast

Bell

By Josef Adalian
    Variety
    August 20, 2007

NBC is adding former “Veronica Mars” star Kristen Bell to the cast of “Heroes.”

Peacock has snagged Bell for a key multiepisode arc of its sophomore sensation. Casting is a major coup for NBC since Bell -- who plays the title character in Judd Apatow’s upcoming “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” -- was reportedly being sought for several TV gigs, including a part on ABC’s “Lost.”

Bell will make her first “Heroes” appearance in October. She’ll play Elle, a character described as a sexy, mysterious young lady who has ties to the supposed death of Peter, H.R.G.’s past and the future of Claire. Elle will kick off her arc by committing a serious crime, though it’s unclear whether she’s good or bad.

“This was not easy to pull off,” said “Heroes” creator-exec producer Tim Kring. “But since we’re an ensemble show, with many arcs playing out through the year, we found a way to jump into a small window in (Bell’s) schedule.”

Universal Media Studios prexy Katherine Pope also hinted that landing Bell wasn't easy, noting that "many studios (were) chasing her in both film and TV" and that she was happy that Bell "chose to star in our show."

In addition to her gig in the Apatow pic, Bell co-stars in the Weinstein Co.’s upcoming “Fanboys” and supplies one of the voices in the 2008 animated Fox feature “Sheepish.” She also has another regular role on a network skein, voicing the narrator in CW’s new drama “Gossip Girl.”

Bell’s past credits include a recurring gig on “Deadwood,” Showtime’s 2004 adaptation of “Reefer Madness” and last summer’s “Pulse.”
    http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=14&cs=1

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

I believe they were on location today on Hope Street at the main library downtown., one of the electricians told me he was a hero too...

here are a copy of interesting pieces on season 2:

TV Hero: Tim Kring Readies Season Two of NBC Hit Heroes

http://www.mediaweek.com/mw/departme..._id=1003627815

Heroes: Integration Meets Integrity

A.J. Frutkin
    Mediaweek
    AUGUST 20, 2007 -

Last season, Nissan's sponsorship of Heroes turned out to be one of the most creatively fruitful in scripted programming history. Promotion surrounding the company's Versa model melded almost seamlessly into the storyline.

As it did last year, the auto manufacturer will present the show's season premiere on Sept. 24 commercial-free. And it will continue to play a key sponsorship role throughout the entire season. Kring seems to welcome that participation, having found a way to accommodate advertisers while not compromising the integrity of the series.

"I don't want to be dictated to by a soft drink company or a clothing manufacturer any more than anybody else does," says Kring. "But I think the challenge is always to find something that creatively excites you."

The real challenge, he adds, is this: "How can we do a product placement that's on our terms, that works for us as storytellers, and that doesn't feel like we got a mandate we had to live with?"

As production costs continue to spiral upwards on hit original series, Kring also acknowledges the power of money. Heroes, he says, "is a big, expensive show and anything we can do to relieve the pressure from our budgetary constraints is enormously helpful."
    http://www.mediaweek.com/mw/departme..._id=1003627814

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

HOORAY! David Anders ("Sark" from 'ALIAS') back on TV!

Fall TV returns: 'Heroes' powers up for Season 2

By Bill Keveney,
    USA TODAY
    August 31, 2007

Hiro (Masi Oka) meets his Samurai hero,
    Takezo Kensei (David Anders), in the past.

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. — What do you do after you've saved the world?

For NBC's Heroes, last year's most-watched freshman series and an Emmy nominee for best drama, you add characters, create a spinoff and pick up the storytelling pace to engage viewers who've shown impatience with strung-out serials and long hiatuses.

Second-season accessories include:
    The Sept. 24 season premiere (9 ET/PT) will catch up with characters as they try to readjust to everyday life four months after the first season finale, which culminated with Hiro impaling the evil Sylar, and brothers Nathan and Peter Petrelli flying into space to spare New York City a nuclear explosion.

(The fates of the Petrellis, Sylar and mind-reading Matt Parkman remain unknown, but the actors — Adrian Pasdar, Milo Ventimiglia, Zachary Quinto and Greg Grunberg — remain with the series.)

"What's fun is we drop into all these characters' lives with this missing four months," Kring says. "In some cases, you can put the pieces together of how they got there. With others, you have no idea."

And with one, Hiro, we go backward instead. To avoid death-by-Sylar in the finale, the Japanese office worker teleported 400 years into the past to feudal Japan, which he may have to save. There, he meets a potential love interest, Yaeko (Japanese actress and singer Eriko Tamura), and his Samurai hero, Takezo Kensei (David Anders) — who isn't exactly what the idealistic young man expected, in behavior or physical appearance.

Kensei is "English, a bit of a drunk, a bit of a lout, a bit of a rake," says the armor-clad Anders during a break from a scene in which Hiro, Kensei and Yaeko try to flee an enemy's camp. (Tamura says that the location could double for Kyoto in winter and that the set "looks like a Japanese historical piece.")
    Full article at:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/televis...terstitialskip

• NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

I worry if they cross time and space a bit too often they wil complicate the Plotline like they did in LOST util the show loses its focus, like LOST.

I hope not....
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• Donalds younger brother

Heroes season 2 villan

I know syler is going to be in season 2. But does anybody hope like me that the evil one that the tracker talked about will be the villan. It sounds to me like this one will even be more powerful then skyler. Any thoughts.
    Last edited by misterp102778; 09-02-2007 at 07:43 PM.

• R.I.P. Mandy

Re: Heroes season 2 villan

I do think the person Molly talked about will be a villian. When I was watching that part of the finale I thought "And thus they set up the villain for season 2".
    Introducing- The Geek Tutorial! The new informational webseries on computers and the geekiness of life.

Screw eHarmony- I met my soulmate at Star Trek: The Experience.

Random funny exchange from Star Trek: The Experience:

BF: "If you take any photos on the attraction, we will shoot you with a phaser."
    Guest: "On stun?"
    BF: "Maybe....."
    Me: "I wouldn't trust him."

• R.I.P. Mandy

Okay, random Heroes reference I had to share. I'm watching Kyle XY, and one of the characters gets really exasperated and yells out "Oh, for the love of Peter Petrelli!" I was laughing so hard! I loved that line so much I watched it three times.
    Introducing- The Geek Tutorial! The new informational webseries on computers and the geekiness of life.

Screw eHarmony- I met my soulmate at Star Trek: The Experience.

Random funny exchange from Star Trek: The Experience:

BF: "If you take any photos on the attraction, we will shoot you with a phaser."
    Guest: "On stun?"
    BF: "Maybe....."
    Me: "I wouldn't trust him."

I am so beyond excited about Kristen Bell joining the cast. That one bit of casting single handedly convinced me to come back next season after the lack luster season finale.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast