Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Re: 'HEROES' Season 2 - Possible Spoilers

Peter Petrelli in 'The Bourne Identity'!
    It's going to be an epic season!!!
    Last edited by ALIASd; 09-25-2007 at 07:01 PM.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

I miss his EMO bangs though
    i know he was excited to get rid of them but he looks so much better with longer hair.

i do approve Mohinder's haircut. Yum.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Grumpy old man

Looks like to be a really exciting season. I disapprove of the slander Nissan is doing against Toyota Rav 4s, my car does not try and run over cute girls who can regenerate!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl View Post
    Gah! I heart David Anders so much. Great season opener.
    It's Sark!

• Fastest Man Alive

Nissan- please, we get the point. You paid alot of money, however showing 2 commercials 50 times in a row is not going to make people buy your cars.

That said, a nice opener. Not great, but good. It was definently one those 'set up the chess pieces' exposition episodes. I am very interested to see how the 'Butlers' adjust and what is going on with Molly's Bogeyman.
    What I am frightened of is the Hiro storyline. The Takeo character is so one-eighty from a hero. It is so obvious they are starting him as a selfish drunk to become a future hero- it just seems so cliche and unlike Heroes, I hope they throw a few curveballs along the way.
    "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

Did anyone expect Hiro, when he first saw Takei to say "You're white"? I loved his glasses thing... I kinda' think I figured out the legend of Takei isn't Takei but Hiro. Make sense? But I love David Anders. He does such an amazing British accent when he's from Oregon.

I feel bad for Nathan. What was up with him looking in the mirror and seeing that scarred guy? And West was kinda' cool but stalker like.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by knittingknerd View Post
    Did anyone expect Hiro, when he first saw Takei to say "You're white"? I loved his glasses thing... I kinda' think I figured out the legend of Takei isn't Takei but Hiro. Make sense? But I love David Anders. He does such an amazing British accent when he's from Oregon.

I feel bad for Nathan. What was up with him looking in the mirror and seeing that scarred guy? And West was kinda' cool but stalker like.

Did anyone else notice when that guy was bringing coffee to Hiro's father that he bumped into Nathan? I didn't but my boyfriend rewinded it and pointed it out to me.

• Grumpy old man

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Did anyone else notice when that guy was bringing coffee to Hiro's father that he bumped into Nathan? I didn't but my boyfriend rewinded it and pointed it out to me.
    I noticed, but thought it was Claude, not Nathan until we saw Nathan with the big bushy beard and went "oooh"

• Just this guy......

The show is off to a good start!

Did anyone else have this thought go through their minds: "Don't date him Claire.... He might be your stepbrother!" What can you say...... Nathan really got around.

I also liked the way
    Mr. Bennet dealt with his co-worker.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    I noticed that when it happened! I was like "Why doesn't Ando say hello to Nathan Pa-tr-ell-e (said in Hiro phonics that I love!)?"

Can I just say Adrian P. is yummy? I thought with the beard, the whole... Enviromental science professor gone scruff... he worked it. I liked Suresh and Matt taking care of Molly. That was really sweet. Matt I think is one of my favorite characters (Hiro, Matt,Noah/HRGlasses guy, and Sylar-he's yummy.).

Okay here's my question: what was up with Maya and Alejandro? I thought their powers were tied together and she's the one that can do that? And was it like foil around the eyes or...?

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    Really great season opener. Lots of new questions asked, and the same combination of action and comedy that made the first one so amazing!

The trailer at the end for the entire season makes this season look AMAZING!

So would you say that it was... amazing?

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Banned User

couple of thoughts, I love the hiro storyline. I think it will make him grow into a real hero himself. We now know that the " killer" is one of the older heros who is probably trying to pay back the older group for starting the company and manipulating the situation towards what they see as the greater good. I think that the twins work together in the sense that she can't kill if he is there. remember not all abilities are good ones. Nathan saw a scarred man because he was damaged by the bomb going off and he feels responsible for what happened to peter. I am sure that is why he left his family. and the cop left his wife in order to protect her and his child. those are just a few of my thoughts. I am really looking forward to this new season, the writing on this show is phenominal!!!

• Once Upon a Dream

Quote Originally Posted by ni_teach View Post
    The show is off to a good start!

Did anyone else have this thought go through their minds: "Don't date him Claire.... He might be your stepbrother!" What can you say...... Nathan really got around.
    I had the same thought! My comment to my hubby... "Apparently Nathan likes to dip his wick... a lot!"

• Once Upon a Dream

Quote Originally Posted by knittingknerd View Post

I'll admit I was bothered by the Hiro story line. I found it obvious he was going to become Takei (OK I might be wrong, but I'm sure that's where it's heading). Over all though, I thoroughly enjoyed the opener. Keep it coming!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Blog Entries

I am hoping maybe Hiro changes Takei into being the big hero but he keeps saying "you're supposed to be this!" And he was sweet on the sword makers daughter.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast