Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Hiding in the shadows

Biggest Loser Season 4

This is definitely my favorite reality show, and last nights season opener was as good as I expected. The addition of Jillian back onto the show with the secret black team is a great idea and I can't wait to see Kim's face when she sees them for the first time, especially after losing the weigh-in last night!

I love the fact that the trainers are now present for the weigh-ins and that they didn't have the huge table of food for everyone to pig out on at the beginning of the show.

Some really great changes.

This show literally changed my and my husbands lives two years back when it inspired both of us to begin a weight loss plan that has our combined loss to over 100lbs now!

So are there any other fans of the show?

A little piece of heaven

• I'm baaaaccckkk!

Blog Entries

Re: Biggest Loser Season 4

I'm a total fan!!
    As a person who was raised by vegan parents, I know the importance of getting healthy.. I think the fact that the show is inspiring so many people is awesome... and Jillian rocks!!
    Bob has my heart, though.. lol
    <3 Chloe

• Banned User

I love that show!! I have every episode DV'Rd

• Hiding in the shadows

I am so excited, tonight is the night they will reveal the "black" team to the rest of the group. I assume they will be part of the weigh-in.

It will be interesting to see how thye did. They were in deathvalley in what seems to have bene the summer months! Ouch!

A little piece of heaven

• I'm baaaaccckkk!

Blog Entries

It WAS exciting, but I think the red team sent the wrong person home! I feel bad for Kim, but she seems to not get the same kind of team spirit from her team as the other trainers...
    I love that the biggest loser campus is at Cal State Channel Islands because I am currently a junior there!!
    <3 Chloe

Thumbs up Re: Biggest Loser Season 4

This is one of my favorite reality shows also. I think I like the fact that for the most part, there is not much scheming, compared to others. People are genuinely supportive of each other and they want to help each other, even those on the other teams, lose weight. And, more importantly, change their lifestyle.

So when you get tired of the negativity of Survivor or Big Brother (also shows I watch regularly), turn this one one for some inspiration.

In the past seasons when the show started, I kind of picked who I thought would win. But this season no one has gotten my attention like that yet. I don't agree who the blue team voted off this week. And when the showed the results on how he looks afterwards, I thought that grandpa looked hot. I also like it that the trainers are at the weigh in now. I love Bob. Yes he works them hard, but he is right there with the encouragement and support too. And I love seeing Alison Sweeney.
    o A mouse a day, keeps the blues away. o

• I'm baaaaccckkk!

Blog Entries

Yeah---Voting Jerry off was a TOTAL mistake... he got them through the first two weigh ins...
    <3 Chloe

• Hiding in the shadows

OK sorry I was out of town last week and my kid screwed up my Tivo so I didnt get a chance to see what happened. I cant believe they voted off Jerry. There are way too many girls on that team and we just don't seem to lose weing at the same rate the men can. Bob is gonna have his work cut out for him.

So my uess is the black team will lose the weigh-in tonight?

A little piece of heaven

• I'm baaaaccckkk!

Blog Entries

I agree...
    <3 Chloe

• no flash photography...

I have no idea what this show is, but they have posters at my gym for the biggest loser 6 week program and now at subway for the biggest loser lunch. I'm guessing it has something to do with weight loss, but why is it everywhere?

• no flash photography...

the also had the biggest loser on my package of ground turkey meat. I now know it's on nbc on tuesday nights....which explains why I haven't seen it.

• phbbbbbt

I flipped channels back and forth last night between this and DWTS, and went to bed before either one ended... What was the twist?

And holy cow, could the black and blue teams be bigger sour grapes? The whining from the black team about "they won immunity, that's not faaaaair..." was really unattractive. And then the blue team saying "if we had known that the prize was immunity, maybe Bob would've pushed us harder to win." Um, get up off your lazy butt, rise to the challenges as they're presented, and take some responsibility. It's not Bob's fault that you lost the challenge. Bob is there to motivate you, you are responsible for your actions, including your weight loss.
    xo, Deanna

• Hiding in the shadows

OK seriously, I still don't get how a team is willing to go to a tie and let another team decide for them. IN addition, at this point in the game its not time to be letting the biggest threat on your team go home, you will need him to lose the extra weight while you are still a team...which may not be too much longer.

The strategy this year has been pretty bad, even on the black team.

A little piece of heaven

• Hiding in the shadows

OK seriously, does every show really need to be 2 hours, filled with a bunch of crappy stuff. I can't watch a show for 120 minutes every week and consider it a "special" episode. They need to cut it back to 1 hour, 90 minutes MAX!

"B" (Bryan) needed to go last night. Seriously, Soy Sauce, come on, if he hasnt learned in 12 weeks how to prepare his meals...I feel bad for him because it seems maybe Kim wasnt keeping good enough tabs on him, and he has been her only one for weeks.

Anyway, go Bill!

A little piece of heaven

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast