Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

CSI Season 8 - Possible Spoilers

Anybody else stoked about the premiere of CSI next week?

I'm talking about the original and best here.

Last season's finale' had to be one of the best, if not THE best episode of this or any other show last year. It was THAT good.

Is Sara dead? If not, will her and Grissom still be together now that their secret is out?

I can't wait to find out, I'm hoping to not see any spoilers if possible before I watch.

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Re: CSI Season 8 - Possible Spoilers

Gregg, this is by far my absolute favorite show ever. I have all of last season on my ipod and Ive probably watched all the episodes 3 times

I cant wait till next week.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• Circle of Ancients

Yay, I'm not alone!!!

I mean, I love alot of other shows that are 2 or 3 years old. But it's very rare that 8 years into a show and having seen them ALL that I'm still THIS into a show.

It's THAT good. This show is the reason we had to get a DVR in the bedroom (Grey's, Office and CSI are all on at the same time).

• Man O Lantern

We watched last season, but it wasn't our "anchor" show anymore, by far. The writing got cheesy, they slid in story lines without us being able to watch them develop fully.

And whoever's writing for Catherine sucks. It's been sad for us to watch CSI's quality and writing slide into Miami and New York territory. They've been sharing writers from what I understand. And it shows.

So I think we'll watch, but we're not stoked like we would have been a few seasons ago.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

last season was the first one that dustin and i really actually watched every new episode..and boy did we love it! the miniature killer storyline was just really awesome to watch develop and i can't wait for next weeks season opener
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

I agree that the writing has been slipping, but I'm still looking forward to the new season. I adore Catherine and I hope her writing gets better.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• Banned User

Well, with Jorga Fox not signing a new contract, I think it will be bye-bye for Sara.

I know one woman who will be very happy at Sara's impending death.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• my two sunshines

LOL I won't miss Sara either - I'm thinking the guy who took the job in the lab will be the new CSI in training when Sara bites it

• Man O Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by alphabassetgrrl View Post
    I agree that the writing has been slipping, but I'm still looking forward to the new season. I adore Catherine and I hope her writing gets better.
    Catherine's my favorite character, so I hope they bring her back. She had some really crappy dialogue written for her last season. We sat her like everytime she opened her mouth. Ludicrous stuff. She sounded like she was from Hill Street Blues meets the Ghostbusters. Plus a bit of spaghetti western.

Quote Originally Posted by alphabassetgrrl View Post
    I know one woman who will be very happy at Sara's impending death.
    Now you know several! Adios Sara!!

• Circle of Ancients

Tonights the night!!!

I won't be watching until 10:00 though.

• Original Mice-Chatter

She lived.

Bummer for the anti-Sara fans.

I'm in the minority- I like them together, though if she had died I would have been hoping for a Lady Heather/Gill hook up

I will need to rewatch the show- I was distracted- good thing there is little to no TV for me tonight, I can catch up.

• Circle of Ancients

Personally, I was dissapointed in the episode. It was slow and there wasn't any drama.

This whole build-up with the miniature killer, the elaborate schemes, etc ... no twists, whatsoever.

I never once thought she was in any actual danger and could possibly not make it.

Also, if your that smart to get out of a trunk, get out of an upside down car in the rain ... why the hell are you stupid enough not to stay with the car and instead walk through the 110 degree desert?

• Lonestar Louisianian

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Personally, I was dissapointed in the episode. It was slow and there wasn't any drama.

This whole build-up with the miniature killer, the elaborate schemes, etc ... no twists, whatsoever.

I never once thought she was in any actual danger and could possibly not make it.

Also, if your that smart to get out of a trunk, get out of an upside down car in the rain ... why the hell are you stupid enough not to stay with the car and instead walk through the 110 degree desert?
    I kinda agree with you on this. As far as episodes go, it was pretty hum-drum. There seemed to be a lot of "lucky coincidences" happen like Sarah being tied up with an "unlockable" zip tie or the miniature killer driving a car with a trunk accessible via the back seat (with a handy latch near the rear speaker). And then there's the lapses in logic where (as you mentioned) Sarah leaving the car to go traversing the desert, or them searching on FOOT when they had a helicopter that could have done it faster once they found which direction Sarah wandered off towards.

I must admit that I was not a big fan of the Sarah/Grissom pairing as I felt that they did not have any chemistry, but I like Jorja Fox and had hoped the episode would've built more drama into it.

• GO DBACKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    I was thinking this too. But then I thought about what I would have done if I had just been left in the desert by a deranged woman. I would not want to stay at the car because psycho bitch knows where it is. What if she came back? Sara had tried to escape once and that turned out badly. I think she was wanting to get as far away from the scene of the crime as possible, just in case.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast