Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

• Banned User

Re: Season 4 of 'Grey's Anatomy"- Seriously!

george playing an intern again will be interesting. I loved izzy's handling of her interns, the girl has gumption when she needs it. I remember the actress who plays her sister from reunion. I got hooked on that show and then fox cancelled it which was really bad because you never found out how the victim was killed. anyway I loved the show last night. I didn't like the show that followed it though. Big shots won't be on my viewing schedule anymore.

• my two sunshines

I'm on the fence about Meredith's sister - why on earth would she go around to everyone and spill her guts about Meredith - other than she wants the recognition so she'll stand out - wrong way

My guess is that Burkes job is going to Miranda and then she'll be above Cassie (I'm getting the names wrong aren't I? LOL)

(BTW Burke, Ishiah Washington, is on Bionic Woman)

I'm glad George went to see Izzy - but we know they won't be together because, his wife will be pregnant and he'll feel obligated to stay with her

Why so many darn interns this time? How on earth will we keep track????

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

I was a little bit confused by George and Lexi, they acted very familiar with each other even though they only met, what, once, last season? That kind of threw me. Izzy is a whore and needs to leave George alone and George is stupid for letting her mess with him.

Oh yeah, and Meredith is going to drive me crazy if she doesn't figure out what she wants pretty quick: "oh poor me my dad hates me and both my moms are dead and I have the world's hottest doctor who will sleep with me whenever I want and puts up with my whiney crap and trying to drown myself but I am just not ready for a relationship." Puhleeze- I think Mark might steal him away if she isn't careful.

But, I actually really liked it, which is why the characters get me so riled up, I guess. It is going to be a great season. Best moment was when the deer stood straight up in the truck. Oh yeah, and Lexi's verbal butt-kicking of George. She needs to have one of those talks with Mer.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Banned User

Ugh. I think I'm done with this show. First, there's no Burke or Addison, the show's two best characters. Second, we're right back to Derek and Meredith splitting up again, so we can spend yet another whole season watching the tension between the two of them and wondering if they're going to get back together, which of course they will three episodes from the finale so that they can find a new reason to split up again at the end, then rinse and repeat. Third, the Izzy-is-a-big-dumb-whore-who-doesn't-respect-peoples'-marriages storyline is back in full swing. I had enough last year and wanted to puke when she opened up at the wedding. When this episode ended with George confessing to her, I actually did throw up a little in my mouth. I also crapped a little in my boxers. Fourth, Meredith's half sister is just like her and also a surgeon, which of course is ridiculous because Meredith took after her Mother and Lexi is a sister through her Father, so the whole neurotic surgeon who speaks like she grew up on Dawson's Creek similarity thing is a bit too much of a stretch. Um, and fifth... No Freaking Addison! Super. Weak.

• Winter in Oceanside...

The little girl blinking three times to her dad before surgery.

•   
    • So fetch

I like the episode even my two favorites(burke/addison) weren't in it. I like Lexie so far so I finally like a Grey on the show. I felt bad for Callie and was mad at George for showing up at Izzy's doorstep. Grrrr.. McDreamy and Mer's break up sex made me And my superficial rant is that I hate Alex's new hairstyle. Ick.

• phbbbbbt

Shonda's blog is (finally) up! http://www.greyswriters.com/

• Circle of Ancients

I don't like Callie, so any way to break her and George up is fine with me.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

I thought tonight's episode was better than the season premiere. Nice to see Burke's mother again even if he's gone now. I gotta say though, the show isn't the same without him.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

I loved what Mama said to Yang. It gave her a little bit of a smackdown in that she might not be the surgeon she COULD have been without Burke there to teach her, but at the same time, built her up at the end with the talk about how strong she is and perhaps a hint of admiration.

The scene between Bailey and Karev in the OR observation room was the best of the night though. She looked like she "needed a cigarette" after the verbal whipping she gave him! And his small voiced "thank you" was perfect!

Still not in love with the Izzy, Callie, George thing though. MerDer's story is interesting to me - the way it ended with him wanting to not just be "friends with benefits" but the look on his face to me said "it's better than nothing, because I need this woman."
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    I don't like Callie, so any way to break her and George up is fine with me.
    I like Callie, just not for George. LOL I think I'm probably the only person on the planet that likes the Izzy/George connection (I think) and I kind of want to see them together.

I'm just that Mer does domething this season other than whine.

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

Gerrr, Izzy/George is blegh to me. I am not feeling them at all. Christina was exquisite in this episode, I really loved her.

Since Mer has so much insight into her problems, she should just let them go. Seriously. Although I loved the verbal beating she gave her half sister. She deserved it.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

I don't like Izzy & George together either. I feel bad for Callie.

• That one girl.

nobody has posted about this weeks episode yet?!?!

I'm so mad at Karev for the elevator scene! Grr...What a jerk. I'm hoping that he did it so that Meredith's sister would think he was a jerk and back off. But that's just a theory.

Can Izzie get a break already?

Although I think that George and Callie should seriously talk, we'll see next week what will hit the fan.

I'm glad that Bailey and Callie can work together. Callie sucked as Chief Resident.
    Well, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, just like me.

For new music click below!

• Original Mice-Chatter

My stupid VCR cut off the last bit- when Alex was in the elevator "outing" George for being a repeat- what else happened after that?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast